Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CodeMonkeys Treehouse

I'm not gonna let the wookie win tonight in pool. Just think Wookies drink rasberry Smirnoff.........
    Last edited by Dargin; 01-12-2006 at 05:58 PM.

Wookies drink rasberry Smirnoff....
    Remind me to never do anything that shameful.

Probably something that came from upgrading the forums bovine. If I can't figure out what happened, I'll just set it to put a big flashing animated gif with the dancing banana that says "Deleted by Bovinehost".
    -Ernie Ball Music Man In House CodeMonkey
    -http://www.battleofthebands.com

after weeks of exhaustive search , study , & trouble shooting...........i have found the problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the remember me box was unchecked..............

Quote Originally Posted by tommyindelaware
    greetings code monkey......
    u sure got alot of post 4 a new guy !!!!!

i have suddenly had to keep logging back on all the time....even if i simply use the refresh button. it just started happening.......& nothing has been changed on my end.......
    mabey a bug ??????
    diggin the speed !!!!

thanks,
    tommy alderson
    tommy in delaware
    (renegade redneck hillbilly geetar player )
    life 's what happens while your busy makin plans
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tommyalderson/

Check the Calendar link...

It's going no where...
    It's all about the bass!

My Stuff:
    2007 Bongo: Candy red, abalone, HHp - My number one!
    Ampeg SVT8-Pro
    Little Mark II Custom 1x12 Combo

If you read back in this thread I addressed this. vBulletin's calendar.php is a known apache exploit meaning we can't allow access to it, to protect the website. I'm planning on setting up some sort of calendar in the future, when it's not battle of the bands season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dargin
    I'm not gonna let the wookie win tonight in pool. Just think Wookies drink rasberry Smirnoff.........
    At the risk of looking like a total nerd, it's spelled "Wookiee."
    slightly out of date pic
    http://www.ernieball.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1436_1.gif

l to r:

Franken-Bongo 5 HHp (The Billy Bass), refinished fretted cigar leaf satin finish neck, daphne blue, mint pickguard, EB Cobalts.

Dargie Delight Bongo 5 SHp, fretted, Dargie, b/w/b pickgaurd, Dargie. Ernie Ball straplocks. Flats.

Franken-Bongo 5 SHp (Moby, the White Whale), refinished vintage gloss unlined fretless neck, white, tort pickguard, EB Cobalts.

You risked it.

And you lost.

BTW, my nuclear delete function has been restored.

I feel like Alexander Haig.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMonkey
    If you read back in this thread I addressed this. vBulletin's calendar.php is a known apache exploit meaning we can't allow access to it, to protect the website. I'm planning on setting up some sort of calendar in the future, when it's not battle of the bands season.
    Whoops! My bad!
    It's all about the bass!

My Stuff:
    2007 Bongo: Candy red, abalone, HHp - My number one!
    Ampeg SVT8-Pro
    Little Mark II Custom 1x12 Combo

So I'm curious CodeMokey. Do you have most common internet browsers on your computer so that you can check to make sure your work is compatible with them? Or do you just use your superior monkey knowledge and make it work with all browsers and not have to check it?

I have access to almost every platform other than Windows here, and I can use just about any browser here except IE for Windows. Often, I use an instant messenger client to ask people in Canada, Europe and Asia to look at the site in different browsers and such (and to get an idea of what things look like in Windows) and report back to me so I can see how the site performs for people in far away places.

The current designs on the ernieball.com are tabled designs so they work on just about anything. The code and design was done prior to my employment here. The Battle of the Bands website is done with a CSS based layout and as such I fight browsers all day long with that site. Fix something for one browser, break it for another. That's the price you pay for nice, semantic markup.

Remember all the pretty stuff you see and the layout on the website is done by our stellar artists and designers in the art department. I just do the behind the scenes stuff with the code.

And occasionally I create an error that makes my boss email people a hell of a lot of times and on those days I'm just a CodeLemur.

I'd love to saee the Bongo included on the "Build an Instrument" section. Without it, I'm left with only an "Order an Instrument" option.

Which I've done.

And patiently waiting....

Let's Not Denigrate the Lemur, Eh?

DURHAM, N.C. -- Until now, primatologists believed lemurs to be primitive, ancient offshoots of the primate family tree, with far less intelligence than their more sophisticated cousins, monkeys, apes and humans. But at the Duke University Primate Center, with the gentle touch of his nose to a computer screen, the ringtail lemur called Aristides is teaching psychologist Elizabeth Brannon a startling scientific lesson -- that lemurs are, indeed, intelligent creatures.....

More Exciting Lemur News Here.

Bah! Ring tailed tree rats I say!

sandman@midlife the designers and CodeMonkey are working on doing just that not too long from now. Are you kidding? I want to build a Bongo with the Instrument Builder too!

Nobody has posted here in a while.

Stanky likes to stir up things and up his post count while having nothing better to do.

Done.
    Andrew

Carbon Blue Pearl HH SR5
    Dargie Delight HS SR5
    Trans Red H SR5