Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Treble Bleed mod on vintage Ernie Ball pedals?

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Treble Bleed mod on vintage Ernie Ball pedals?

    I have a vintage Ernie Ball Volume pedal from the early 80's. I'd like to do a treble bleed and taper mod. Does anyone know if this is possible and where and how to do it, including the correct parts and values?

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    I'd like to know too. Hard to believe this person's post has sat here unanswered for a MONTH!?!

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    I'm guessing you don't see any replies because most folks here haven't done such a thing.

    If I were going to do it, I'd probably start by looking at what people do for treble bleeds on their guitars (assuming this is a passive VP, which wasn't mentioned). There are a bunch of different values people use, depending on their pickups, what they're going for, etc. It shouldn't be too difficult to experiment and find what works for you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ernie Ball Forums