BFR June

Thread: Key needed for 5983 case

User Info Menu

Key needed for 5983 case

I'll be purchasing an EBMM 5983 case for my Sterling AX40.. Unfortunately it's coming without keys (but new and $100 cheaper).

From reading here I gather all the keys are the same...does anyone have one or know where to find one?

User Info Menu

Well since nobody responded to this I did a little digging and I believe I've found the key online..comes back to part number skb HC-02K. Found on eBay for $7.

Here's the link to the skb key
    FRDMkey

If anyone can visually confirm that this is the correct key it would be a big help.

Would've been nice to have a response to my email from Ernie Ball staff...oh well.
    Last edited by Musicman 380; 05-02-2019 at 09:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Hard to know. G&G could answer that, as could MM. Maybe call or email them? You'd get a quicker response that posting in the forum. (Link in my signature.)

User Info Menu

I emailed staff straight from here and no response.

UPDATE:

I received an email from SKB (I contacted them since I didn't hear from EB) and it seems they're just gonna send me a key. They asked for a few pictures and my address. I think this one is solved.
    Last edited by Musicman 380; 05-03-2019 at 01:09 PM.

User Info Menu

Wow. Two thumbs up for SKB!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Key needed for 5983 case-sreenshot-1-jpg  

User Info Menu

Wow! Nice work SKB.