Not electric until you plug it in
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: What Colour is this? or EBMM Bass Finishes Guide

User Info Menu

Sterling Silver?

the "Sterling Silver" color option for the Big Al ... is that closer to sparkling silver or is it more grey? i just found those 2 pics, one is darker as the other, but for both it says "sterling silver": Music Man

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    the "Sterling Silver" color option for the Big Al ... is that closer to sparkling silver or is it more grey? i just found those 2 pics, one is darker as the other, but for both it says "sterling silver": Music Man
    Here is a picture of it. Pete always does the best job to bring out the true color.

John Petrucci 7-string

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Has mocha brown ever been an available finish? Something like the '75 Fender Mocha finish? I'd love for it to become part of the Classic series.

Thanks

User Info Menu

i have a petrucci sparkling silver... very cool finish.. probably gona sell it though..
    isaac T meyer

kansas city, mo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fingeringam View Post
    Has mocha brown ever been an available finish? Something like the '75 Fender Mocha finish? I'd love for it to become part of the Classic series.

Thanks
    It was available on the Pre-EB Basses ("Walnut")

User Info Menu

Are the 15 colours on the Sterling 4 EBMM page the only avaiable?Are there any others?

Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

As of right now, the colors listed on the website are the only colors available for new orders. You may still be able to find dealers with some discontinued colors in stock.
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

User Info Menu

Ok.Thank you very much.

User Info Menu

What color is this Serling?

Does anyone know the color of this bass i really like it?

User Info Menu

That we be Olive Gold.

SR5 H, SR4 H (x2)

User Info Menu

Thanks for the quick reply! That really helped, do they still offer that color for a sterling hh 5?

User Info Menu

The colour is discontinued, but some dealers may still have some stock remaining.

SR5 H, SR4 H (x2)

User Info Menu

NOOOOOOOOO! aw man is there a way you can order that color?

User Info Menu

I don't think so. There is a local HS in that colour for sale.

SR5 H, SR4 H (x2)

User Info Menu

Anyone know the colour of my Bongo?