Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: What Colour is this? or EBMM Bass Finishes Guide

Cool. Well...it's nice to know I'm right at least once a year! The downside to that is it's kind of a one-off home-grown mod so, it'll take some digging to find a 4-string True Gold firstly, but then you'd have to find another 4-string stealth model and marry their parts together. Or possibly find a shop that can convert the nickle-silver finish to matte black.

Anyway...all the best in your search.

Bongo 5H, BFR Roasted, Black Sugar
    Bongo 5Hp Fretless, Mahogany, Roasted, Honey Burst

Quote Originally Posted by stu42 View Post
    Cool. Well...it's nice to know I'm right at least once a year! The downside to that is it's kind of a one-off home-grown mod so, it'll take some digging to find a 4-string True Gold firstly, but then you'd have to find another 4-string stealth model and marry their parts together. Or possibly find a shop that can convert the nickle-silver finish to matte black.

Anyway...all the best in your search.
    Thanks man! I haven't found a single True gold 4H yet. I'll keep looking though! One day!

Calgary eh? Banff is my dreamplace to live! Another "One Day" there too, but if you ever see a guy playing a True Gold 4H with stealth hardware in your neck of the woods, say hi, hopefully it will be me.

Need any pics of Orange Firemist?

I have a 2009 BFR Bongo in Orange Firemist. I believe it is different then Lava Pearl or Tangerine Pearl. I have some decent pictures of you want/need them to catalog that color.