Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: What Colour is this? or EBMM Bass Finishes Guide

Cool. Well...it's nice to know I'm right at least once a year! The downside to that is it's kind of a one-off home-grown mod so, it'll take some digging to find a 4-string True Gold firstly, but then you'd have to find another 4-string stealth model and marry their parts together. Or possibly find a shop that can convert the nickle-silver finish to matte black.

Anyway...all the best in your search.

Bongo 5H, BFR Roasted, Black Sugar
    Bongo 5Hp Fretless, Mahogany, Roasted, Honey Burst

Quote Originally Posted by stu42 View Post
    Cool. Well...it's nice to know I'm right at least once a year! The downside to that is it's kind of a one-off home-grown mod so, it'll take some digging to find a 4-string True Gold firstly, but then you'd have to find another 4-string stealth model and marry their parts together. Or possibly find a shop that can convert the nickle-silver finish to matte black.

Anyway...all the best in your search.
    Thanks man! I haven't found a single True gold 4H yet. I'll keep looking though! One day!

Calgary eh? Banff is my dreamplace to live! Another "One Day" there too, but if you ever see a guy playing a True Gold 4H with stealth hardware in your neck of the woods, say hi, hopefully it will be me.

Need any pics of Orange Firemist?

I have a 2009 BFR Bongo in Orange Firemist. I believe it is different then Lava Pearl or Tangerine Pearl. I have some decent pictures of you want/need them to catalog that color.

Is there any way of knowing which year’s certain colours were offered? I have a translucent purple stingray I bought new in 2001 and a trans teal I picked up second hand this year which was listed as 2005 but I’m keen to know the years during which those colours were offered. I’ve posted for the info on the serial numbers thread but is there a list of each colour and the years it was offered anywhere? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonie View Post
    Is there any way of knowing which year’s certain colours were offered? I have a translucent purple stingray I bought new in 2001 and a trans teal I picked up second hand this year which was listed as 2005 but I’m keen to know the years during which those colours were offered. I’ve posted for the info on the serial numbers thread but is there a list of each colour and the years it was offered anywhere? Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes there are threads about new and discontinued colours. There's a search button at the top of the page. EB catalogues are also useful.

Trans Teal: circa 1985 to 2009.

Trans Purple: circa 2000 to 2001. Rare. I have a note from an old thread where less than 50 Sting Rays were finished in this colour.
    Gav.
    www.musicmanbass.org
    MUSICMAN BASS VINTAGE I.D.