Metal flake green it is.

Andrew
    Andrew

Carbon Blue Pearl HH SR5
    Dargie Delight HS SR5
    Trans Red H SR5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stankface
    Anyone on here have a metal flake brown Ray???

Honestly one of the best finishes i've ever seen.

Andrew
    Glad you like it, I believe its commonly referred to by EB as the ugliest finish they ever made. One came up on ebay a few months ago, thats where the Pics I have came from.
    Yikes, its been so long since I updated my profile, there was still a Myspace link in my signature.

User Info Menu

Didn't see one of these in the list...

That's "Old Blue Bassman" Dave's rootbeer SR.

Maybe it doesn't qualify for this thread, being pre-EB.
    Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smallequestrian
    Glad you like it, I believe its commonly referred to by EB as the ugliest finish they ever made. One came up on ebay a few months ago, thats where the Pics I have came from.
    HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If another metal flake brown comes up anywhere, I call dibs on it.

Andrew
    Andrew

Carbon Blue Pearl HH SR5
    Dargie Delight HS SR5
    Trans Red H SR5

User Info Menu

Paul, while I'm thinking about it, Dargin has a solid Logan Green Bongo and I know he has decent pics of it somewhere. You should annoy him about it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smallequestrian

Metalflake Brown was a personal favorite of mine...

but -- it was damn ugly to most people and didn't sell for peanuts..
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beth
    Metalflake Brown was a personal favorite of mine...

but -- it was damn ugly to most people and didn't sell for peanuts..
    Beth, you can pull some strings and get me one right???

Andrew
    Andrew

Carbon Blue Pearl HH SR5
    Dargie Delight HS SR5
    Trans Red H SR5

User Info Menu

Updated:
    Fixed link to Pearl Purple
    Added pics: Black Sparkle, Red Sparkle
    Yikes, its been so long since I updated my profile, there was still a Myspace link in my signature.

User Info Menu

Hi
    I have lots of mm pics if they could be useful to you please ask
    Dave (UK)

http://musicmanbassman.fotopic.net/

User Info Menu

Dude, these are the available colors.

http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/co...lor_chart.html

And this shows which colors are available for what instrument.

http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/co...available.html

There aren't too many green color options, but you migth want to check out Teal Pearl a nice metalic green color.

Hope this helps, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Nah I'm pretty sure it up to date. They are suppose to be revamping the Music Man website. They talked about better pictures and color representations.

Teal Pearl is a great color.

Good luck, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Foggy, we need some comparisons of Egyptian Smoke, Trans Green and Teal Pearl.

I man's stuck in a dilemma.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Unhappy Medallion Gold

I am considering a Sterling in Medallion Gold. I have seen some pics where it looks more like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...n/IMG_0612.jpg

.......and some where it looks more like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d/IMG_2976.jpg

So, it seems there is a big difference. Or is it just the light these pics were taken in? I prefer more of a lemony yellow than a toasted marshmallow color. If it's closer to toasted marshmallow, then I might have to consider a different color.

Ritchie

Apologies to Steve Dude & SmallEquestrian for the stolen pics
    I have NEW BALLS!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RitchieDarling
    So, it seems there is a big difference. Or is it just the light these pics were taken in? I prefer more of a lemony yellow than a toasted marshmallow color. If it's closer to toasted marshmallow, then I might have to consider a different color.

Ritchie

Apologies to Steve Dude & SmallEquestrian for the stolen pics
    The first pic (mine) is a more accurate reflection. I have also seen the bongo in the other pic in person and cab verify that it looks exactly like mine if you have any doubt.

This is another pic of my bass and pretty accurate. All in all it is a fantastic colour.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28
    Foggy, we need some comparisons of Egyptian Smoke, Trans Green and Teal Pearl.

I man's stuck in a dilemma.

Glenn |B)
    I didn't see this! Sorry.
    Is this still needed?
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH