Axis Capo
Page 1001 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #15001

    User Info Menu

    Hi,
    I have an incredible black stingray fretless serial number E16086.
    Just want to know the yeae of production and if it includes the new version (hotter) of the preamp that was issued on mid-2000.

    Thanks!!

  2. #15002

    User Info Menu

    F78006 please!
    SR Special 5 "Classic Natural" born 5/30/2018
    SR H "Redwood" born 8/6/2008
    SR5 HS "Dargie Delight" born 2/28/2007
    SR5 Classic "Vintage White" born 5/17/2010
    SUB5 "Graphite" born 4/1/2005
    SR5 H LF "Black" born 4/1/2003
    SR H "Orange Firemist" born 1/28/2009
    SUB1 H "Graphite" born 1/27/2005
    GK Fusion 550 & Neo 212 II
    GK MB150E & MBX
    GK MB112 II & 112MBP

  3. #15003
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cplegue View Post
    Hi,
    I have an incredible black stingray fretless serial number E16086.
    Just want to know the yeae of production and if it includes the new version (hotter) of the preamp that was issued on mid-2000.

    Thanks!!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 3rd, 2000. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. The new 18v StingRay Special preamp was released in 2018 and can only be found on the StingRay Specials. We did not make an alternate "hotter" preamp for the StingRay 3EQ models.

    Quote Originally Posted by njhammer View Post
    F78006 please!
    This StingRay Special 5 was completed on May 30th, 2018. The color is Classic Natural with the roasted Maple neck.

  4. #15004

    User Info Menu

    Hi there... looking for the DOB on my MusicMan Stingray 5... serial number: 54080. I bought it new but can't remember when! Sometime in the 90s. Thanks.

  5. #15005

    User Info Menu

    Can you tell me DOB MM Stingray with serial: E71582 please? Also can you please tell me the technical specs such as body wood and electronics on that particular model? Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Skaine; 04-24-2019 at 02:26 PM.

  6. #15006

    User Info Menu

    Hi - what can you tell me about my EBMM Stingray E67645? Thanks so much!!!

  7. #15007

    User Info Menu

    Hi! Looking for a little more information on the year and specs for my white Stingray, serial number 49050. Thanks!

  8. #15008

    User Info Menu

    Hello- just picked up an Axis “Gravity Games “ Special Edition serial # G07494, can you tell me the DOB? Thanks!




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #15009

    User Info Menu

    Hi!
    Looking for info and specs (body wood especially) on StingRay 5 # E48384
    Thanks!
    2008 EBMM StingRay 5H / Candy Red w/ Rosewood Fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickup

  10. #15010
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by apeowl View Post
    Hi there... looking for the DOB on my MusicMan Stingray 5... serial number: 54080. I bought it new but can't remember when! Sometime in the 90s. Thanks.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 5th, 1993. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaine View Post
    Can you tell me DOB MM Stingray with serial: E71582 please? Also can you please tell me the technical specs such as body wood and electronics on that particular model? Thanks for your time.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 13th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Ash. It has the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4 string 3EQ preamp and pickup.

    Quote Originally Posted by afprecision View Post
    Hi - what can you tell me about my EBMM Stingray E67645? Thanks so much!!!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 5th, 2008. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by byronic_zero View Post
    Hi! Looking for a little more information on the year and specs for my white Stingray, serial number 49050. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 11th, 1996. The color is White with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    Hello- just picked up an Axis “Gravity Games “ Special Edition serial # G07494, can you tell me the DOB? Thanks!




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This Axis Sport HH was completed on August 24th, 1999.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwick View Post
    Hi!
    Looking for info and specs (body wood especially) on StingRay 5 # E48384
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 17th, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash.

  11. #15011

    User Info Menu

    Hi, can I have the specs of this Stingray bass please: #E52923
    Thank you!

  12. #15012

    User Info Menu

    Hi

    Can I please get any information about a John Petrucci Ball Family Reserve model with serial number:

    G55145


    Thank you!

  13. #15013

    User Info Menu

    Stingray 4 serial number D07028

  14. #15014

    User Info Menu

    Nice. The database is really Important for any Business Growth.

  15. #15015

    User Info Menu

    Silo G50069

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums