Ready to Roar
Page 11 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hello,
    we have a Stingray, and would like some more info about it please. i.e original date and name of the colour.
    the serial number is E41953. I've been told it was a non production showcase model is this true?
    all the best
    (mad) John
    www.thevariants.co.uk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by variant
    Hello,
    we have a Stingray, and would like some more info about it please. i.e original date and name of the colour.
    the serial number is E41953. I've been told it was a non production showcase model is this true?
    all the best
    (mad) John
    www.thevariants.co.uk

John,

This Stingray was made in August of 2004. The color is Copperhead Bronze. The color was shown at Namm 2004 but never offered. A few leaked out to Guitar Center that same year.

User Info Menu

hi, I've got a 4-string stingray with the serial number E08810
    does anyone know the year it was made?
    thanks

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Bongo 4 HH Desert Gold, RW, White Pearloid

Bongo 4HH Desert Gold, Rosewood, White Pearliod Guard, SN F14446, DOB 10/28/05. 9.5 lbs, Autographed by Sterling and Dudley on headstock.

MORE PICS HERE

User Info Menu

Bongo 5 HH Desert Gold, Black pickguard, SN F10815, DOB 10/20/04, no autographs
    bovinehost: Yes, I do agree with that, but if there's nothing wrong then there's nothing wrong.
    Beth: I would compare Bongo to Tommy Lee Jones. Bad a$$ and just hot in a weird way...
    cheezewiz: They should take their lace thongs off and play bass.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    hi, I've got a 4-string stingray with the serial number E08810
    does anyone know the year it was made?
    thanks

Hi Sushi!

Welcome to the forum! I apologize for how long it took to get back to you on your bass' birthday.

Your StingRay 4 2EQ in Black Sparkle with a maple neck, matching headstock and black pearloid pickguard was born on 12 August, 1999 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, CA and was originally sold to Musik Meyer GmbH, our distributor for Germany/Austria.

Enjoy!
    -Beth
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beth
    I apologize for how long it took to get back to you on your bass' birthday.
    never mind, it wasn't that urgent
    thanks a lot for the info

User Info Menu

Hey Beth,

E30776 - I think it's somewhere 5/02, but if you've got more on it, i.e., day, and who it was sold to originally, that would be keen!
    Stingray 4H - Black Sparkle, rosewood, matching headstock - DOB 5/9/02 (sold)
    Bongo 4H - Candy Red - DOB 5/24/06
    Big Al 4 H Black, Completely Rosewood Neck, Black Pickguard - DOB 01/31/2014

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    The lovely thing about the single H Bongo is it's point-and-shoot simplicity while still maintaining the ability to blow over large vehicles full of campers.

User Info Menu

SR 4 HH, 2005 Limited Edition Buttercream, Rosewood, Painted HS, Shell Guard, SN # E17570, DOB: 12/12/05, 9.6 lbs

User Info Menu

SR 4 HH, 2005 Limited Edition Buttercream, Rosewood, Painted HS, Shell Guard, SN # E19663, DOB: 12/08/05 9.3 lbs

Last edited by Steve Dude Barr; 12-19-2005 at 03:36 PM.

User Info Menu

Any pics Steve

User Info Menu

Yes, of course but I need to shoot them in the morning in my usual natural lighting setting then pack em back up and get them out to the buyers tomorrow...they're virtural twins though.

MORE PICS HERE
    Last edited by Steve Dude Barr; 12-19-2005 at 03:37 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks Steve. Yup, very nice indeedie

User Info Menu

I am new to the forum and am interested in the DOB for my SR5, SN E18895 Natural, RW fretboard, Black PG. It came to me 2nd hand last year after I rescued it from under a bed where it had spent it's life to that point
    Thanks,
    MikeG

User Info Menu

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum!

Your StingRay 5 in Natural with a rosewood neck was born on 7 November 2000 in San Luis Obispo, CA and was originally sold to Steve's Music in Canada. Enjoy!

-Beth
    carpe diem