a matching rosewood neck

-Beth
    I want a matching rosewood neck!!!
    Andrew

Carbon Blue Pearl HH SR5
    Dargie Delight HS SR5
    Trans Red H SR5

User Info Menu

Hey! I've just noticed that one of my pictures is in Rod site's gallery. Thanks for that! I feel very proud of being a part of EBMM owners' roster.

User Info Menu

>>>Hey! I've just noticed that one of my pictures is in Rod site's gallery. Thanks for that! I feel very proud of being a part of EBMM owners' roster.

User Info Menu

DOB of my MM

Hi Rod,

I have attached the pic of my MM's body for your reference. Hope this can help.
    Attachment 2033
    Life without music is like not having a Life at all

User Info Menu

>>>>I have attached the pic of my MM's body for your reference.

It has to be an EB bridge because of the serial number.

If it has a contoured body (as opposed to slab...a Pre-EB feature) then it will be an EB body. If "Ernie Ball" appears on the headstock logo then obviously the neck is also EB.

Unscrew the control plate (the plate which holds the Vol, Bass and Treble controls). Look for signs of blue paint. While you're at it, check the date sticker on the rear of the Bass control pot.

A better way is to remove the neck and check for blue paint in the body cavity. A date will be recorded there and on the neck heel aswell. But don't do that unless you know what you're doing.

It's hard to tell from the pic. Unless the Bass is made from different Music Man parts, then it has to be a refin paint job.

User Info Menu

Hi Rod,

thanks. Will get a gd friend of mine to do the dismantling as I'm a blooper when it comes to technical works ahahahahah. But the main thing is that I' happy to own this machine because the tone has attracted lots of attention from bass players in my country due ite rareness here. By far I've only seen a peice of the MM, that is the blueburst Sterling which has not been bought since it came to the shop a few years back as players here prefer the Stingray more. Long Live EB...
    Life without music is like not having a Life at all

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beth
    Hi Fuzzy!

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post. Must be all the turkey on my brain, hahahah!

Your StingRay in Black Sparkle with a matching rosewood neck and black pickguard was born on 9 May, 2002 in the factory in San Luis Obispo and was originally sold to The Bass Place in Tempe, AZ. Enjoy!!

-Beth
    Thanks, Beth!

I figured you probably didn't see it
    Stingray 4H - Black Sparkle, rosewood, matching headstock - DOB 5/9/02 (sold)
    Bongo 4H - Candy Red - DOB 5/24/06
    Big Al 4 H Black, Completely Rosewood Neck, Black Pickguard - DOB 01/31/2014

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    The lovely thing about the single H Bongo is it's point-and-shoot simplicity while still maintaining the ability to blow over large vehicles full of campers.

User Info Menu

hello.
    my StingRay nuber is D 08117
    Daniel

User Info Menu

Hi Daniel,

This StingRay in Natural finish with a rosewood neck was born on 3 October, 1997 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, CA and was originally sold to Guitar Center in Arlington, TX.

Enjoy!
    -Beth
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

Thanks for quick reply. I bought it on ebay from that location(Guitar Center in Arlington). I just don't understand that it is year 1997 and it's absolutely untouched. Actually it was untouched until yesterday flight. It got a ding on the down side of body. Thanks British Airways

User Info Menu

Could I get the info on E23959 please?

Andrew
    Andrew

Carbon Blue Pearl HH SR5
    Dargie Delight HS SR5
    Trans Red H SR5

User Info Menu

Hi Andrew,

This StingRay in Autumn Red Burst with a rosewood neck and white pickguard was born on 29 June 2001 in the factory in San Luis Obispo and was originally sold to Guitar Center in Denver, CO.

Enjoy!
    -Beth
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

Hi
    Do you have info on my Stingray family please - SR4s 28962 and B023734, and SR5 50417.
    Much appreciated
    mike

User Info Menu

Just ordered a used SR4. Serial # is E19275. Thanks alot!

Andrew
    Andrew

Carbon Blue Pearl HH SR5
    Dargie Delight HS SR5
    Trans Red H SR5