BFR October 2019
Page 234 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by keko View Post
    OK guys, I assume that is my turn now, so I just wonder when is produced mine Sterling 5 HS, that I bought brand new in a week ago in official store in my hometown? (Zagreb, Croatia, Europe)

Serial is: # F23119

Hope 5Stringer will know for sure!
    5Stringer is out on vacation this week so I'll try to fill in a bit!

Your new bass was done on 8/29/08 and sent to the distributor is Croatia, Final Copy.

Congrats!
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasteddie View Post
    I don't remember when I bought it, maybe in '95, which lead me to believe it is a '95. But I was told it could be a '93. Please help me get my story straight!!!

Serial #

Nice pics!! This one was done on 8/26/94 and sent originally sent to Sam Ash
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seize the Karp View Post
    Hey guys, I am an Ernie Ball noob. Just got my first one, a SR5 about 5 days ago (a STEAL for $1000). Unique finish, never seen it before. Wondering when it was born I am assuming its a 1999 or 2000 model. The serial number is E19949. Details please? Thank you.
    Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

This one comes up being done on 12/29/00 and it is Black Sparkle, which is a color that has since been discontinued. It was originally sent to West Chester Music in PA

Niiice steal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aziah View Post
    5Stringer is out on vacation this week so I'll try to fill in a bit!

Your new bass was done on 8/29/08 and sent to the distributor is Croatia, Final Copy.

Congrats!
    Aziah, tnx a lot!

Yeah that' right Final copy is importer that's on the sticker on the back of the body near serial number! I bought it in TMS music shop in Zagreb (dealer is my friend), but through account of my another friends music store , but that's only formality 'cause of domestic taxes etc.

So, my bass is actually 2008. model, that's no problem to me, it was hanging on the wall in the store with plastic cover over pick guard and get original case with original international package, keys, EB polishing cloth etc.! Everything is according the rules!

User Info Menu

Nice pics!! This one was done on 8/26/94 and sent originally sent to Sam Ash
    cool! that's exactly where I bought it from, Sam Ash in Queens, NY.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bunios View Post
    Hi everybody,
    It is my first post here, I write from Poland.
    Just bought my used Stingray Piezo 4 strings. It is awesome bass, much punchier than fender jbass which I previously owned. The seller said that it is from 2002 but methinks that it is from 2005? Am I wrong? Numbers are: E45298, Anyone could say something more about my model?
    ooohhh, Pan z Polski!!!!

czesc!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Horny Toad View Post
    Dan,

Just received a Stingray H and was wondering if you wouldn't mind looking it up for me. Serial# E60687

Regards,
    Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer View Post
    Jon, no problem, your StingRay in Natural Ash/Maple was built on 7/02/07 and was originally shipped to Japan.
    Natural Ash? Really?

This is the bass:

User Info Menu

1/28/91?

Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer View Post
    Cool, nice story, thanks for sharing - just for grins, or if you were interested, the date your "new" SR5 was completed is 1/28/91. It was originally shipped to the original Manny's Music on 48th Street in New York City.

Dan
    january of 91? That's odd, but then again maybe not. I did check the neck and body joints about 3 months ago and i do remember one of them having a stamp with "Nov 29, 1990" and the other "Dec 1, 1990" I only did it to see if the bass was really made in 1990. Are the stamps placed on the parts when they are first made or after applying the finish coatings?
    Manny's music is a great store. They usually carry the more professional equipement, nothing too cheap there, the only store in NYC where you can find an EBS amp/cabinet. This bass had at least 2 owners before I got my hands on it. Its previous owner, from whom I obtained it, purchased it from some music store in New Jersey. The receipt was still in the gigbag when I got the bass, I don't have it anymore, but I did note that it was New Jersey and that the store went out of business judging by the tag saying clearance/everything must go - going out of business, and the price tag set at a little less than 700$. That's all I know about this instrument's whereabouts.
    Thanx for the info!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by syndrome666 View Post
    Manny's music is a great store.
    Manny's WAS a great store. Not sure if you know but they're going out of buniness. Well, actually Sam Ash is buying them out. They've been having an All-Must-Go sale for the last couple of months. I was there about 2 weeks ago to see what they have left. looks like the store was looted, papers and crap all over the floors...shame. There is still a good amount of eqipment there, just not what it used to be. Didn't see any Music Man basses left.

User Info Menu

Horny Toad-There must have been a mistake when Dan entered the serial number. I just checked on it and it says the bass is white, maple neck, black pickguard and was completed on 7/12/2007. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

User Info Menu

Talking

Hi Diego,

This was probably just a typo in Dan's post. I'm sure he meant to type 98, instead of 08. It does come up as being done in 1998 in our system

Thanks!
    ~Aziah

thanks you so much Aziah!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Horny Toad-There must have been a mistake when Dan entered the serial number. I just checked on it and it says the bass is white, maple neck, black pickguard and was completed on 7/12/2007. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Wow, thank you! I was afraid I had a parts bass on my hands. Whew!

User Info Menu

Hello everybody

I have a question about my EB Stingray V with piezo I have just bought from a guy who wasn't sure when and where he's seen his bass for the first time
    My serial number is E38721, I also can't discover its original colour name, however it's something like honey gold and has maple fingerboard.
    many thanks!
    Edit/Delete Message

User Info Menu

serial number in F09695

Hi

i want to know bout this basses. the serial number is F09695 sterling.
    help me please.

Thx

ibonk

User Info Menu

i want to know about this serial number of sterling : F09695

can you help me?