Everlast
Page 397 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497897 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #5941

    User Info Menu

    Good job man !!
    please let me know the DOB of my StingRay E00901 .

    thanx

  2. #5942

    User Info Menu

    Hi every one,
    Was wondering if you can help me find the DOB of my Sting Ray bass.
    The number I found is D06874 but don't really know if is the SN.
    Thanx

  3. #5943

    User Info Menu

    Happy New Year!
    I'm new to the forum but would like birth date and distribution info for my recently acquired S.U.B 4 bass, active, serial number X01747.
    Many thanks.
    Dave T

  4. #5944

    User Info Menu

    Hi
    Can you please tell me DOB and distibution info for Sting Ray Serial Number: E55716
    Thanks a lot
    Milan

  5. #5945

    User Info Menu

    Hi Aziah,

    New to the forum and signed up specifically because this is an awesome thread! Could you please tell me the DOB and name of the finish for my stingray: 59090? I can't remember when I bought it and I think the finish is trans teal, but I just want to make sure.

    Thanks!

  6. #5946
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BassTractor View Post
    Wow, what a fantastic service! Kudos to you.
    Yes, please let me know the DOB of my Bongo F13042 (and where it was shipped if possible).
    Thanks very much!
    best,
    bert
    DOB: 7/14/05 It was shipped to the Guitar Center Distribution Center
    Quote Originally Posted by alemara View Post
    Good job man !!
    please let me know the DOB of my StingRay E00901 .
    thanx
    DOB: 4/7/98
    Quote Originally Posted by innerstorm View Post
    Hi every one,
    Was wondering if you can help me find the DOB of my Sting Ray bass.
    The number I found is D06874 but don't really know if is the SN.
    Thanx
    DOB: 7/16/97
    Quote Originally Posted by David Tulis View Post
    Happy New Year!
    I'm new to the forum but would like birth date and distribution info for my recently acquired S.U.B 4 bass, active, serial number X01747.
    Many thanks.
    Dave T
    DOB: 6/26/03 Shipped to Guitar Morgue in Cinton, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by milan15 View Post
    Hi
    Can you please tell me DOB and distibution info for Sting Ray Serial Number: E55716
    Thanks a lot
    Milan
    DOB: 2/11/09 Shipped to Tom Lee Music Limited in Richmond, BC Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by BasalGanglia View Post
    Hi Aziah,
    New to the forum and signed up specifically because this is an awesome thread! Could you please tell me the DOB and name of the finish for my stingray: 59090? I can't remember when I bought it and I think the finish is trans teal, but I just want to make sure.
    Thanks!
    DOB: 3/26/97 You are correct on the finish
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  7. #5947

    User Info Menu

    Hi Aziah, can you give me the info on my newly arrives Stingray 5, E23170. It's got an amazing birdseye neck. Thanks!

  8. #5948
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sb69coupe View Post
    hi aziah, can you give me the info on my newly arrives stingray 5, e23170. It's got an amazing birdseye neck. Thanks!
    dob: 5/1/01
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  9. #5949

    User Info Menu

    Thanks much!

    DOB: 6/26/03 Shipped to Guitar Morgue in Cinton, TX

    Quote Originally Posted by David Tulis View Post
    Happy New Year!
    I'm new to the forum but would like birth date and distribution info for my recently acquired S.U.B 4 bass, active, serial number X01747.
    Many thanks.
    Dave T

  10. #5950

    User Info Menu

    please tell me about mine:

    Stingray4 - 44539
    Stingray5 - E37216

    Thx!

  11. #5951

    User Info Menu

    Thanks big time, Aziah! Another birthday to lovingly celebrate! :-)

    best,
    bert
    "Bongo low end is the artillery created for bass players to regain the territory that is rightfully theirs." - D. Gimpel

    '95 StingRay 5-H fretless, black
    '05 Bongo 4-HH, sapphire black
    '07 Bongo 4-HH Dargie Delight, Logan green
    '09 Bongo 4-HS Dargie Delight II, caramel apple delight
    '14 StingRay 4-H, neptune blue

    Ashdown, Beta Aivin, Genz Benz, Orange.

  12. #5952
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by krichdub1 View Post
    please tell me about mine:

    Stingray4 - 44539
    stingray5 - e37216

    thx!
    44539 dob: 1/12/95
    e37216 dob: 7/29/03
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  13. #5953

    User Info Menu

    Just got an sr4. Info would be great. Its also a strange color I haven't seen before except on guitars. I would describe it as bright blue burst. Any info on the color would be appreciated.

    -39034

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Nathan Davis; 01-03-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  14. #5954

    User Info Menu

    John Petrucci signature

    F13751

  15. #5955
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Davis View Post
    Just got an sr4. Info would be great. Its also a strange color I haven't seen before except on guitars. I would describe it as bright blue burst. Any info on the color would be appreciated.

    -39034

    Thanks in advance!
    DOB: 11/5/93 The color is called Blueburst
    Quote Originally Posted by roend View Post
    John Petrucci signature

    F13751
    DOB: 8/25/05
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums