Music Man Modern Classics
Page 402 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #6016

    User Info Menu

    Hi could I get DOB for my ray please, and any other info you guys may have. The serial number is 44177, I've noticed that most other serial numbers have a letter at the start and appear on the neck plate. Mine only has numbers and appears on the bridge. Also, my neck plate lacks any ernie ball markings and only has music man logo. Where as the head stock clearly has ernie ball music Man stingray printed on it. I seem to remember the store I brought it from said it was made in the 80s sometime but I don't know anything else about it.

  2. #6017

    User Info Menu

    Stingray 5 serial # 57720.

    Also I am having some issues with this bass. It recently stopped working all together. I have changed pickups and switches and things in many guitars and basses but never the EB stuff and do not want to attempt to work on this one with the circuit board in it. There are no noticeable connection breaks. Does EB have a service department to contact or does anyone know any good guitar electronics techs in the Northeast Georgia / Upstate South Carolina area? The bass has traveled hard with a college choir group for about 12 years now and this is the first issue we have ever had with it. We've had to start using a back up Ibanez and I am ready to get this EB back in the hands of our player . Thanks.

  3. #6018

    User Info Menu

    I'm new and just got B 04857. I think it's 1996 Honeyburst. Can you confirm?
    Thanks

  4. #6019

    User Info Menu

    Hi . i just bought my first stingray and i love it. can i get a Dob on it :E14263. thank you.

  5. #6020
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HornetAMX View Post
    Thank you Aziah! Can I find out the DOB of SR5 50206 as well?
    DOB: 10/7/88
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod Butler View Post
    Hi wondering if someone can tell the DOB of my silhouette special 97520.
    Cheers
    DOB: 3/22/96
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbass5 View Post
    Musicman Stingray 5
    Serial # E26593
    DOB: 11/27/01
    Quote Originally Posted by MinneSterling82 View Post
    Could I get all the info you can give about Sterling #F14554. I found a really good price on Craigslist and just want to make sure it is legit. Thanks!
    DOB: 2/1/07 Sterling 4 H in Egyptian Smoke, Rosewood Fretboard, painted matching headstock, python pickguard
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuasaurus View Post
    DoB on Stingray 4-string serial number E08158? Thanks.
    DOB: 4/29/99
    Quote Originally Posted by FeRnAnD0 View Post
    Musicman Stingray 4H vintage white
    serial number: E73281
    DOB: 11/25/09
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobz78 View Post
    Hi could I get DOB for my ray please, and any other info you guys may have. The serial number is 44177, I've noticed that most other serial numbers have a letter at the start and appear on the neck plate. Mine only has numbers and appears on the bridge. Also, my neck plate lacks any ernie ball markings and only has music man logo. Where as the head stock clearly has ernie ball music Man stingray printed on it. I seem to remember the store I brought it from said it was made in the 80s sometime but I don't know anything else about it.
    DOB: 1/13/95 Some of the older models do not start with a number and have the serial stamped on the bridge plate like yours. The neckplate also is legit for this bass
    Quote Originally Posted by kfguy View Post
    Stingray 5 serial # 57720.
    Also I am having some issues with this bass. It recently stopped working all together. I have changed pickups and switches and things in many guitars and basses but never the EB stuff and do not want to attempt to work on this one with the circuit board in it. There are no noticeable connection breaks. Does EB have a service department to contact or does anyone know any good guitar electronics techs in the Northeast Georgia / Upstate South Carolina area? The bass has traveled hard with a college choir group for about 12 years now and this is the first issue we have ever had with it. We've had to start using a back up Ibanez and I am ready to get this EB back in the hands of our player . Thanks.
    DOB: 11/7/96 Please contact Music Man Customer Service at musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jead View Post
    I'm new and just got B 04857. I think it's 1996 Honeyburst. Can you confirm?
    Thanks
    DOB: 2/6/97 The color is Honey Burst
    Quote Originally Posted by merit12 View Post
    Hi . i just bought my first stingray and i love it. can i get a Dob on it :E14263. thank you.
    DOB: 5/16/00
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  6. #6021

    User Info Menu

    Can you check on a Stingray 4 natural finish unlined fretless # 31773. Thanks.
    Stingray Classic 4 String Shell Pink

  7. #6022

    User Info Menu

    Hi! Would like to have all the info you have on this Bass:

    SR4 SN: E12985

    Rosewood neck, red finish, black pickguard.

    Cheers!

    David

  8. #6023

    User Info Menu

    g00789

  9. #6024

    User Info Menu

    HI..Can I find out the DOB of MUSICMAN SERIAL NUMBER G00789

  10. #6025

    User Info Menu

    hello, can i get a DOB for: E62844 and F18384

  11. #6026

    User Info Menu

    Thanks Aziah! Got another too! How about E73159?

  12. #6027

    User Info Menu

    Hello, I'd like to know dob of E40533.

  13. #6028

    User Info Menu

    Boa tarde...gostaria de saber tudo sobre meu baixo o numero de serie E31355

  14. #6029

    User Info Menu

    Hello, My bass is a Sting Ray 5, black with matching headstock ser# E18024. Any info is appreciated!

  15. #6030

    User Info Menu

    Hello!
    Any info you can provide about Serial number E76255 it's appreciated.
    Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums