Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 412 of 920 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 13795

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #6166
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by sb69coupe View Post
    hi aziah, can you give me the info on my newly arrives stingray 5, e23170. It's got an amazing birdseye neck. Thanks!
    dob: 5/1/01
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  2. #6167
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    3
    Thanks much!

    DOB: 6/26/03 Shipped to Guitar Morgue in Cinton, TX

    Quote Originally Posted by David Tulis View Post
    Happy New Year!
    I'm new to the forum but would like birth date and distribution info for my recently acquired S.U.B 4 bass, active, serial number X01747.
    Many thanks.
    Dave T

  3. #6168
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    please tell me about mine:

    Stingray4 - 44539
    Stingray5 - E37216

    Thx!

  4. #6169
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Soegne, Norway
    Posts
    86
    Thanks big time, Aziah! Another birthday to lovingly celebrate! :-)

    best,
    bert
    "Bongo low end is the artillery created for bass players to regain the territory that is rightfully theirs." - D. Gimpel

    '95 StingRay 5-H fretless, black
    '05 Bongo 4-HH, sapphire black
    '07 Bongo 4-HH Dargie Delight, Logan green
    '09 Bongo 4-HS Dargie Delight II, caramel apple delight
    '14 StingRay 4-H, neptune blue

    Ashdown, Beta Aivin, Genz Benz, Orange.

  5. #6170
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by krichdub1 View Post
    please tell me about mine:

    Stingray4 - 44539
    stingray5 - e37216

    thx!
    44539 dob: 1/12/95
    e37216 dob: 7/29/03
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  6. #6171
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Just got an sr4. Info would be great. Its also a strange color I haven't seen before except on guitars. I would describe it as bright blue burst. Any info on the color would be appreciated.

    -39034

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Nathan Davis; 01-03-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  7. #6172
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    John Petrucci signature

    F13751

  8. #6173
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Davis View Post
    Just got an sr4. Info would be great. Its also a strange color I haven't seen before except on guitars. I would describe it as bright blue burst. Any info on the color would be appreciated.

    -39034

    Thanks in advance!
    DOB: 11/5/93 The color is called Blueburst
    Quote Originally Posted by roend View Post
    John Petrucci signature

    F13751
    DOB: 8/25/05
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  9. #6174
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I just received my stingray bass I won on ebay and seller didn't provide much info. Serial is E58481. It is currently black 3 eq with a maple neck. Please tell me its DOB and if this is the original design or if it has been modified- I suspect the body and nut have been replaced because I've never seen these shapes on stock MMs. Body is a bit curved like my old OLP and not rigid like some Sterlings I've seen. Nut has square cutouts closer to the first fret. I graduated to a real EB MM Stingray under the impression this would be heavier than it actually is. Could you please clarify? Thanks.

  10. #6175
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by bshvartsman View Post
    Hi, I just received my stingray bass I won on ebay and seller didn't provide much info. Serial is E58481. It is currently black 3 eq with a maple neck. Please tell me its DOB and if this is the original design or if it has been modified- I suspect the body and nut have been replaced because I've never seen these shapes on stock MMs. Body is a bit curved like my old OLP and not rigid like some Sterlings I've seen. Nut has square cutouts closer to the first fret. I graduated to a real EB MM Stingray under the impression this would be heavier than it actually is. Could you please clarify? Thanks.
    DOB: 3/22/07 The specs fit what is in our database for your Stingray. If you post a picture we could probably tell you better. Or check our website as well: StingRay
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  11. #6176
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    From Santa Cruz Ca to Solon, Iowa
    Posts
    217
    HI..........I just bought a used Sterling 5HH with 3 different pick guards, and am wondering about it's dob. Ser #F19477

    Thank you!
    Last edited by phat5; 01-04-2012 at 05:58 PM.
    On the verge of a nervous breakthrough.

    USA SUB, Azola Bug Bass, Flathead '62-P, Tech 21, Gallien Krueger.

  12. #6177
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7
    Thank you very much Aziah

  13. #6178
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    SB11668

    Hello! JUst wanted you to find the year of this sterling musicman sb14

    ThankYou,

    Jason

  14. #6179
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by phat5 View Post
    HI..........I just bought a used Sterling 5HH with 3 different pick guards, and am wondering about it's dob. Ser #F19477

    Thank you!
    DOB: 5/23/08
    Quote Originally Posted by JTone2 View Post
    SB11668
    Hello! JUst wanted you to find the year of this sterling musicman sb14
    ThankYou,
    Jason
    Hi Jason, we do not make or distribute the Sterling by Music Man line, so we do not have info on their serial numbers. You can contact Praxis Musical for more information on your bass. 714-532-6659
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  15. #6180
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    My very first post on this forum! Hello everyone!!!

    EBMM SR4 Classic #B052911

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball CRNR Slash