Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 428 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

hi folks, greetings from germany.

my mm has serialno. 37421. i have bought it in `93. any help?

User Info Menu

Hello. What can you tell me about Serial Number 57976? Born on date and anything else noteworthy?

Thank you!

Sandman

WillyD is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by danny boy View Post
    hi folks, greetings from germany.

my mm has serialno. 37421. i have bought it in `93. any help?
    Hello, Sting Ray 4 2 EQ Rosewood fretboard completed on 4/30/93
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmansf View Post
    Hello. What can you tell me about Serial Number 57976? Born on date and anything else noteworthy?

Thank you!
    SR5 Black Maple completed on 03/03/98
    Sandman
    "he played like he was in jail- behind a few bars & couldn't find the key"

User Info Menu

Hello!

I am looking forward to buy a StingRay V. It is said to be manufactured in '95. On the bridge it says: 56130

Can you tell me anything about it?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

I have a Sabre Bass sunburst, clear pickguard, rosewood fingerboard serial # B027844, I am looking for age. Thanks
    Last edited by Ron Crabtree; 05-11-2012 at 11:10 AM.

User Info Menu

my serial number is B053800???? thanks

User Info Menu

Just wondering if anyone has any back story on my Stingray...

I'd been looking at getting a StRy for several years, but, as is commonly the case for the sinister portion of the bass playing population, the color choices available with out direct-to-manufacturer haggling are use usually pretty limited--basically natural, black or white, and though I'd fallen in love with the StRy's sound character and playability, I just never felt all that motivated to buy one of the standard lefty models and, honestly, couldn't be bothered to order (read: pay through the nose for) a custom job.

But then I saw this beauty brand new on ebay. I stared at it in disbelief for 30 seconds, promptly bought it, and then started wondering out how to tell my wife.

Anyway, if there are any details anyone knows about this (e.g. color: The seller said Teal, but it just seems to pop a lot more than most teal examples I've seen in various galleries), I'd love to collect any information anyone has. The serial # is L 00469

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Serial  Number Database-rbhttphandler-jpg  

User Info Menu

Hey, bit of a new guy here, just wanted to know how old and what body wood my JP7 dargie is? Thanks in advance!

F20438

User Info Menu

Hello,I want to know how old and what neck wood my stingray classic is ?thank so much!!!!!

B054252

User Info Menu

Looking for the D.O.B. on my brand new Game Changer bass!

S/N: F41007
    http://soundcloud.com/manny-silverstein
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game Changer Reflex 4HH-Black, Rosewood board (D.O.B. 04/09/12)
    Stingray 4HH-Honey Burst, Rosewood board (D.O.B. 03/05/08)

User Info Menu

Need more info for SN: B055778
    And E74517
    Thanks!
    Last edited by kulit17; 05-14-2012 at 04:39 AM.

User Info Menu

SN: E23144 - could I have DOB, original colour and any other info available?

Thanks!

WillyD is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbasser View Post
    Hello!

I am looking forward to buy a StingRay V. It is said to be manufactured in '95. On the bridge it says: 56130

Can you tell me anything about it?

Thanks!
    dob: 05/09/95, Natural Velvet finish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Crabtree View Post
    I have a Sabre Bass sunburst, clear pickguard, rosewood fingerboard serial # B027844, I am looking for age. Thanks
    hey Ron, Unfortunately tht serial No. is not in our database, frp pre-Ernie Ball Music Man, please visit: musicmanbass.org
    Quote Originally Posted by sert7 View Post
    my serial number is B053800???? thanks
    DOB:12/28/11 SR Classic Retro Burst Birdseye maple neck
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanius View Post
    I'd been looking at getting a StRy for several years, but, as is commonly the case for the sinister portion of the bass playing population, the color choices available with out direct-to-manufacturer haggling are use usually pretty limited--basically natural, black or white, and though I'd fallen in love with the StRy's sound character and playability, I just never felt all that motivated to buy one of the standard lefty models and, honestly, couldn't be bothered to order (read: pay through the nose for) a custom job.

But then I saw this beauty brand new on ebay. I stared at it in disbelief for 30 seconds, promptly bought it, and then started wondering out how to tell my wife.

Anyway, if there are any details anyone knows about this (e.g. color: The seller said Teal, but it just seems to pop a lot more than most teal examples I've seen in various galleries), I'd love to collect any information anyone has. The serial # is L 00469

Thanks!
    DOB: 07/27/98, teal finish, which is no longer available.
    "he played like he was in jail- behind a few bars & couldn't find the key"

User Info Menu

I just picked up a Sterling in a great Craigslist deal...natural, rosewood board with a black pickguard. SN is on the bridge...B03232
    Is it a mid '96?

User Info Menu

Hi, mine is E32948 (black, maple neck) five string Stingray. Is it around november-december 2002? Thanks for the help.