Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass
Page 468 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568968 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

hi,
    my electric guitar serial number:G37584
    thanks...

User Info Menu

I just bought a black-on-black 'Ray from Talkbass.com, SN E51631.

I've owned many StingRays, and I know they're not all created equally —*I wouldn't expect them to be —*but this one is making me suspicious.

I can detect some unevenness to the finish, where Music Man's finishes are always smooth as glass.

The pots just don't feel right at all. They feel cheap and flimsy, not at all like every other StingRay I've owned. The center detents are so pronounced that the knobs feel almost stuck. There's altogether to much 'play' in the shafts.

And the sound is like a fair imitation of a StingRay. It's missing that great throatiness and growl. This sounds a lot like an OLP... So much so that I'm a little worried here. I'm wondering: If I take some super-close photos of the guts, can MM tell reassure me that these are the innards of a real StingRay and not just a well-dressed imitation?

User Info Menu

Hello, DOB for Sterling serial # F23596. Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks

User Info Menu

EBMM Stingray #E22497

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi, Serial #E18555. Would like to know more about it please.

User Info Menu

Hello, can you help me with wood, color and DOB, please?

MusicMan Sterling 4 s/n: F04427

Thanks

User Info Menu

Hello,

I just bought a Stingray 4 PDN last week. Serial number is E42769. Curious as to its DOB. Thanks for your help!

User Info Menu

Stingray 5 - e51711

jacob.rocha is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by keliendless View Post
    hi there ! i need pretty much all the info i can get on my musicman ! can you hook me up?
    the serial number is E25627
    keliendless, welcome to the forum!
    E25627 - DOB: 10/17/01, black SR4, black pickguard, ashwood body, maple neck/ fretboard. Shipped to Sam Ash Music, Hicksville, NY.

Quote Originally Posted by dead0slow0 View Post
    Hello - I'd like the DOB for my Stingray 5. Serial number E68975. Thanks for your help.
    dead0slow0, welcome to the forum!
    E68975 - DOB: 01/27/09, black cherry burst SR5-HH.

Quote Originally Posted by nath.non View Post
    Hello.
    I need to know about my bass. I play musicman StingRay 5
    My serial number is E 25494. Was date it completed and where it was originally bought from.
    Thank you
    nath.non, welcome to the forum!
    E25494 - DOB: 12/13/06, shipped to Music Concept, Bangkok, Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by brutustom View Post
    Hi.
    I need to know about my bass. I play musicman StingRay 4
    My serial number is E 17023. Was date it completed and where it was originally bought from and i need all the info about this MM.
    Thank you
    brutustom, welcome to the forum!
    E17023 - DOB: 11/10/05, black SR4, ashwood body, black pickguard, maple neck/ fretboard. Shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by bawjaws View Post
    just swapped my usa standard fretless jazz bass for a 3 - band eq stingray ser. no. E76829, could anyone tell me the DOB and a bit more about it please
    bawjaws, welcome to the forum!
    E76829 - DOB: 02/22/11, black SR4, ashwood body, black pickguard, maple neck/ fretboard. Shipped to Strings & Things, ENG.

Quote Originally Posted by ditan View Post
    hi,
    my electric guitar serial number:G37584
    thanks...
    ditan, welcome to the forum!
    G37584 - DOB: 10/16/07

Quote Originally Posted by TimWilson View Post
    I just bought a black-on-black 'Ray from Talkbass.com, SN E51631.

I've owned many StingRays, and I know they're not all created equally —*I wouldn't expect them to be —*but this one is making me suspicious.

I can detect some unevenness to the finish, where Music Man's finishes are always smooth as glass.

The pots just don't feel right at all. They feel cheap and flimsy, not at all like every other StingRay I've owned. The center detents are so pronounced that the knobs feel almost stuck. There's altogether to much 'play' in the shafts.

And the sound is like a fair imitation of a StingRay. It's missing that great throatiness and growl. This sounds a lot like an OLP... So much so that I'm a little worried here. I'm wondering: If I take some super-close photos of the guts, can MM tell reassure me that these are the innards of a real StingRay and not just a well-dressed imitation?
    Tim, welcome to the forum! We can definitely help you out- if you'd like to post pics, I'm sure they'd help us out. But for now, this is the info. we have on the bass:
    E51631 - DOB: 04/07/06, black SR-HH w/ shell pickguard, maple neck/ rosewood fretboard w/ matching headstock. Looks like this bass was built for Artist Relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Penstar View Post
    Hello, DOB for Sterling serial # F23596. Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks
    Penstar, welcome to the forum!
    F23596 - DOB: 12/30/08, Sapphire black STL-H, black pearloid pickguard, rosewood fretboard, matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by cor3nth View Post
    EBMM Stingray #E22497

Thanks!
    cor3nth, welcome to the forum!
    E22497 - DOB: 04/24/01

Quote Originally Posted by bilbobaggins View Post
    Hi, Serial #E18555. Would like to know more about it please.
    bilbo, welcome to the forum!
    E18555 - DOB: 09/28/00, trans orange SR4, black pickguard, maple neck/ fretboard. Shipped to One Man Army, SF, CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig View Post
    Hello, can you help me with wood, color and DOB, please?

MusicMan Sterling 4 s/n: F04427

Thanks
    F04427 - DOB: 06/29/01, Blue Dawn STL, ashwood body, maple neck/ fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Afellini View Post
    Hello,

I just bought a Stingray 4 PDN last week. Serial number is E42769. Curious as to its DOB. Thanks for your help!
    Afellini, E42769 is not in our database, please check again and re-post.

User Info Menu

hi,

i am michel and i just bought a second hand SR 5 with serial numer L58255 on the bridge.
    i would like to know its DOB.
    thank you!

User Info Menu

Hi,

I have a MM Stingray 5, maple neck, black and white. Serial number: E25510. Do you have its DOB please? Any other info you have on this bass would be much appreciated, thanks!

Marv

User Info Menu

I have 2 stingray four stringers that id like to know the dob and body wood!

B027743 and E86762

thanks!

jacob.rocha is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sacredup1 View Post
    hi,

i am michel and i just bought a second hand SR 5 with serial numer L58255 on the bridge.
    i would like to know its DOB.
    thank you!
    scaredup1, welcome to the forum!
    L58255 - DOB: 12/09/98

Quote Originally Posted by marv09 View Post
    Hi,

I have a MM Stingray 5, maple neck, black and white. Serial number: E25510. Do you have its DOB please? Any other info you have on this bass would be much appreciated, thanks!

Marv
    Marv, welcome to the forum!
    E25510 - DOB: 10/11/01, Black SR5, white pickguard, ashwood body, maple neck/ fretboard. Shipped to Musical Andorra, Andorra.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonbass View Post
    I have 2 stingray four stringers that id like to know the dob and body wood!

B027743 and E86762

thanks!
    Brandon, welcome to the forum!
    E86762 - DOB: 11/10/11, white SR4, white pickguard, ashwood body, maple neck/ fretboard.
    B027743 didn't show up in our database, please check again and re-post.

User Info Menu

Hello!

Can you help me with any info about my EBMM SR5, s/n 56028? Is the body made of alder or ash?
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

hello i have a stingray 5 and am curious to any information you can provide me with the serial number is e51711 thank you!