Strap on your style
Page 498 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598998 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #7456

    User Info Menu

    I have a stingray wit the serial no E65063 but can't find any info on it help please

  2. #7457

    User Info Menu

    Hi ! I'm just swapping my fender jazz bass american standard 2011 with a music man stingray 4 serial number E21912 . Have you some infos about it please ? Date of production ? Thnk you . Alberto

  3. #7458
    jacob.rocha's Avatar
    jacob.rocha is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by elbraca View Post
    Hi guys!
    I have a SR5 #50867 and I'm looking for some info about the config:
    - Body made of Poplay, right?
    - Pickup: AlNiCo or Ceramic?
    - 3-way switch positions are: Bridge side = 1&2 parallel; Mid position = Single Coil 1; Neck position = 1+2 series? In these models should really appreciated the sound change when you swap the switch positions? If not noticed significant changes may be defective?

    Thanks,

    elbraca-
    050867 - DOB: 06/21/89, should be a poplar body.
    I believe we've been in contact via e-mail- Please see the message in your inbox and reply, thanks! (My response is a little lengthy for the forum)

    Quote Originally Posted by William64 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am a newbie here. I have just bought StingRay 5 from Italy. It is a piece of beauty as you can see in my Avatar.
    1) Please can you specify the date of birth? SN is E53195.
    2) What wood is used for the body? It is pretty heavy, more than 5 kg
    3) The colour looks like ivory. Is it white or is it butter-cream?
    4) The maple neck and the maple fretboard are unfinished, is it right?
    5) As fas as I know only the pickguard has been replaced.
    6) What kind of the pickup is it? It should be original one.
    7) Can you add a piece (or two) of interesting information about my Stingray?
    Sorry for lots of questions. Thanks a lot for the answers and thanks for such a great instrument !!!
    Greetings from the Czech Republic.
    William
    William, welcome to the forum!
    E53195 - DOB: 07/25/06, ashwood body, white finish, unfinished maple neck/ fretboard, shipped with white pickguard to Mogar Music, Milano, Italy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassconbeatz View Post
    Just picked up a beautiful Sterling 5SH in gold.

    Serial number is F23556. Birthday please?
    F23556 - DOB: 12/12/08

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkjunky View Post
    Can you date my Bass seriol Number 36322

    Many Thanks
    Funkyjunky, welcome to the forum!
    036322 - DOB: 12/08/92

    Quote Originally Posted by Leandronf View Post
    I have musicman Bongo 5 serial "F28137" want to know D O B /original color and Where it was sold.
    F28137 - DOB: 11/21/11, sterling silver finish, shipped to Bass Central, Casselberry, FL

    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyfcs View Post
    I just bought a SR5 and the serial is E88796
    fantasyfcs, welcome to the forum!
    E88796 - DOB: 11/30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by zenradio View Post
    Just bought a Big Al 5H Vintage Sunburst and I'd like to know its birthday.

    F27131

    Thanks!
    F27131 - DOB: 03/17/10

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManMusic View Post
    I'd like to know the history of a Sterling #F09796. If it's available, DOB and original color, maybe where it was first shipped...
    F09796 - DOB: 04/02/04, Desert Gold finish, shipped to Guitar Center Distribution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superdoodle View Post
    I have a stingray wit the serial no E65063 but can't find any info on it help please
    Superdoodle, welcome to the forum!
    E65063 - DOB: 01/02/08, black 2-EQ SR4-H, shipped to Strings & Things, UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by almilesi View Post
    Hi ! I'm just swapping my fender jazz bass american standard 2011 with a music man stingray 4 serial number E21912 . Have you some infos about it please ? Date of production ? Thnk you . Alberto
    almilesi, welcome to the forum!
    E21912 - DOB: 03/27/01, black sparkle finish, shipped to Syncro Srl, Ancona, Italy.

  4. #7459

    User Info Menu

    Hello, I'm about to buy a MM SR5 from a friend. He says that the bass is '90 and had golden pots and chromed bridge when he bought it. I wish to know if it is true before I get the bass. This is the SN: E09513

    Thanks, Andrea.

  5. #7460

    User Info Menu

    Sterling with the SN F10822. TIA

  6. #7461

    User Info Menu

    Hello!
    I'm have a SR4, please can you specify the date of birth? SN is E76236
    What wood is used ?
    Thanks!

  7. #7462
    jacob.rocha's Avatar
    jacob.rocha is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefi View Post
    Hello, I'm about to buy a MM SR5 from a friend. He says that the bass is '90 and had golden pots and chromed bridge when he bought it. I wish to know if it is true before I get the bass. This is the SN: E09513

    Thanks, Andrea.
    Andrea, welcome to the forum!
    E09513 - DOB: 09/22/99, natural gloss SR5, ashwood body, black pickguard. This bass should not have shipped out with either gold pots or knobs, but should be equipped with the chrome-plated proprietary Music Man bass bridge.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBall View Post
    Sterling with the SN F10822. TIA
    F10822 - DOB: 10/07/04

    Quote Originally Posted by elita76 View Post
    Hello!
    I'm have a SR4, please can you specify the date of birth? SN is E76236
    What wood is used ?
    Thanks!

    elita76, welcome to the forum!
    E76236 - DOB: 09/27/10

  8. #7463

    User Info Menu

    Hello,

    Looking for the details on my new Stingray, serial# E49646

    Thank you!

  9. #7464

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob.rocha View Post

    F10822 - DOB: 10/07/04

    Anything else you can tell me about this bass? Materials used, etc? Sorry I did not ask more specifically. Thanks.
    -OtB
    Last edited by OnTheBall; 04-02-2013 at 12:26 PM.

  10. #7465

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    I would like to know DOB, body wood, destination and other details for:
    my SR4 with #25421
    my SR5 with #E36269.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by Brian Hansen; 04-03-2013 at 06:30 AM.

  11. #7466

    User Info Menu

    Hi,
    I'd appreciate some detailed info on my bass, such as DOB, body wood, whether or not it originally shipped with a Status Neck, destination...and any more info available. Serial# E28686
    Not sure which parts are original, but it's a black body with a red translucent mirrored pickguard and a Status Graphite neck (with LED dot inlays).

    thanks
    Last edited by SRBobby; 04-03-2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: added info

  12. #7467

    User Info Menu

    Hi
    Just purchased a used 30th anniversary StingRay with serial number E55419
    Please can I have some info on what number out of the 783(?) that were made, and would the bass have come with a certificate of authenticity?? If it did where can I get it?
    Thanks for ALL info... Love stingrays

  13. #7468

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    I just bought a Sterling HS, carbon blue with this amazing pickguard. The serial number is F23117, so I'm wondering the DOB and also if this PG is moonstone or abalone. Amazing, awesome bass!! Thanks.

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-img_0888-copy3-jpg
    Last edited by petch; 04-03-2013 at 09:11 AM.

  14. #7469

    User Info Menu

    Wondering if I was sold a fake? My serial number is E25895 whic according to the database is built around 2001? I bought this brand new in 2011.

  15. #7470
    jacob.rocha's Avatar
    jacob.rocha is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by contemporary View Post
    Hello,

    Looking for the details on my new Stingray, serial# E49646

    Thank you!
    Contemporary, welcome to the forum!
    E49646 - DOB: 10/24/05, black SR4-H w/ black pickguard, ashwood body, maple neck/ rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBall View Post
    Anything else you can tell me about this bass? Materials used, etc? Sorry I did not ask more specifically. Thanks.
    -OtB
    F10822 - Desert Gold Sterling-4 H, ashwood body, white pearloid pickguard, maple neck/ rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hansen View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to know DOB, body wood, destination and other details for:
    my SR4 with #25421
    my SR5 with #E36269.

    Thanks!
    Brian welcome to the forum!
    025421 - DOB: 04/30/87, black 3-EQ StingRay, alder body, maple neck/ fretboard. Shipped to Musik Meyer, Germany
    E36269 - DOB: 03/26/03, natural SR5, ashwood body, maple neck/ rosewood fretboard. Shipped to EM Nordic, Sweden.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRBobby View Post
    Hi,
    I'd appreciate some detailed info on my bass, such as DOB, body wood, whether or not it originally shipped with a Status Neck, destination...and any more info available. Serial# E28686
    Not sure which parts are original, but it's a black body with a red translucent mirrored pickguard and a Status Graphite neck (with LED dot inlays).

    thanks
    Bobby, welcome to the forum!
    E28686 - DOB: 02/19/02, black SR4-H, ashwood body, maple neck/ fretboard. Sounds like someone's project bass! I'm curious to know what it looks like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjam View Post
    Hi
    Just purchased a used 30th anniversary StingRay with serial number E55419
    Please can I have some info on what number out of the 783(?) that were made, and would the bass have come with a certificate of authenticity?? If it did where can I get it?
    Thanks for ALL info... Love stingrays
    E55419 - DOB: 06/12/06, Crimson SR4-H, mahogany body, figured maple neck/ rosewood fretboard, 5-ply black/ cream pickguard, shipped to Kings Music, Brooklyn, NY. These basses didn't come with a certificate, and weren't respectively numbered.

    Quote Originally Posted by petch View Post
    Hi,

    I just bought a Sterling HS, carbon blue with this amazing pickguard. The serial number is F23117, so I'm wondering the DOB and also if this PG is moonstone or abalone. Amazing, awesome bass!! Thanks.

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-img_0888-copy3-jpg
    F23117 - DOB: 08/20/08, Carbon Blue Pearl Sterling HS, Moonstone pickguard.

    Quote Originally Posted by carbohydron View Post
    Wondering if I was sold a fake? My serial number is E25895 whic according to the database is built around 2001? I bought this brand new in 2011.
    Carbohydron,
    Unless someone put an authentic Music Man neck plate on an imitation bass, the seller might be lying about the condition of the bass. It should be a black SR4-H with a black pickguard, rosewood fretboard and non-matching headstock.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums