Strap on your style
Page 51 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Dan,
    Thanks for the info.
    I'll pass along your comments to Dale. He and his gang are the best..

..And yes, I bought the bass..

-Mike

User Info Menu

Mike,

Nice! Congratulations on your new bass. Enjoy!

Dan

User Info Menu

Exclamation What year is my bass?

Hi,

The serial number on my bass is B016141. I am slightly concerned that it may be a fake. The guy I bought it from said it was a '76.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdarvizo View Post
    Hi,

The serial number on my bass is B016141. I am slightly concerned that it may be a fake. The guy I bought it from said it was a '76.

Thanks!
    That serial suggests 1979-80.

Where is the serial number? It moved from the neck plate to the bridge in late 1978. "Music Man" was also stamped on the bridge tail for the first time.

User Info Menu

I would like to know anything and everything there is to know about my Butter Cream SR4 H Limited! Serial number is E48780 and she is a beauty!!

User Info Menu

Stingray 5 - E40242

I purchased my Stingray 5, Serial Number E40242, off of Ebay. Could you tell me:

1. What color is it? (Which blue is it?)

2. Date of manufacture.

3. To which MM dealer was it originally shipped?

Thanks,

backagain1

User Info Menu

Hello,

I am new to the EB Forums since I just purchased my first EBMM SR4.

It is Copperhead Bronze and the Serial is: #E29181

Any information on this would be much appreciated and I look forward to being part of this community !

BTW, 5STRINGER ... is that your Dog ?
    Cause I too have a Weimeraner and he is a NUT JOB !!! LOL

- Joe

User Info Menu

Radiantly Red

Hi Dan,

This poor lost lamb just showed up on my doorstep; cold, hungry and shivering, so I let it in:

Sterling S/N F10703, Radiance Red, Rosewood F/B, White Pearloid PG. Control sticker dated 6/18/04, neck dated 9/25/04. Sticker in pickup cavity: /0 #5268963, then on next line: LD# 170 43 20 05 Weight approx 9.5lbs.

best,

Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tommixx View Post
    I would like to know anything and everything there is to know about my Butter Cream SR4 H Limited! Serial number is E48780 and she is a beauty!!
    tom, your StingRay in Limited Edition III Buttercream was completed on 9/12/05.

Enjoy!

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newtley View Post
    Hi Dan,

This poor lost lamb just showed up on my doorstep; cold, hungry and shivering, so I let it in:

Sterling S/N F10703, Radiance Red, Rosewood F/B, White Pearloid PG. Control sticker dated 6/18/04, neck dated 9/25/04. Sticker in pickup cavity: /0 #5268963, then on next line: LD# 170 43 20 05 Weight approx 9.5lbs.

best,

Mike
    Mike, you have been busy! This lucky bass (having found a good home) left the factory on 07/30/04.

Enjoy!

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by backagain1 View Post
    I purchased my Stingray 5, Serial Number E40242, off of Ebay. Could you tell me:

1. What color is it? (Which blue is it?)

2. Date of manufacture.

3. To which MM dealer was it originally shipped?

Thanks,

backagain1
    back, your new StingRay 5 was completed on 04/14/04 and was originally sent to Mr Music in Allston, Massachussets. The finish is called Carbon Blue Pearl. Other specs include: the neck is maple and the pickguard should be Black Pearloid.

All the best,

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe from MI View Post
    Hello,

I am new to the EB Forums since I just purchased my first EBMM SR4.

It is Copperhead Bronze and the Serial is: #E29181

Any information on this would be much appreciated and I look forward to being part of this community !

BTW, 5STRINGER ... is that your Dog ?
    Cause I too have a Weimeraner and he is a NUT JOB !!! LOL

- Joe
    Joe, welcome! No, that is just the dog I wish I had - I got his pic from a website, I forget where. I love hounds!

You bass left the factory on 9/23/04.

Congrads on your new StingRay!

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer View Post
    tom, your StingRay in Limited Edition III Buttercream was completed on 9/12/05.

Enjoy!

Dan
    Dan...would that be September 12, 05 or December 9, 05...LOL! Also do you happen to know the body wood and where it was shipped to?? Thanks!

Peace,

T

User Info Menu

T,

I keep forgetting .. I meant September 12, 2005. The wood is ash, and your bass originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Dan

User Info Menu

i'd like to know if my limited edition stingray5 hs 1st position switch is in parallel or series? coil1 and 2. the humbucker pickup?