Ready to Roar
Page 52 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer View Post
    T,

I keep forgetting .. I meant September 12, 2005. The wood is ash, and your bass originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Dan

Thanks a lot Dan!!

Peace,

T

User Info Menu

Hi. I was recently in America and purchased a Stingray 4 string bass.It is trans red and its serial number is E32308. Could you please tell me what year it was made.Thanks a lot
    Basspl

User Info Menu

I recently bought a used pre-EBMM stingray at a yardsale in alabama for 30bucks. It's serial number A00001. Can anyone tell me when it was made?

....yeah, Imma jackass
    05/12/1997 Honeyburst SR4 Rosewood/Mirror
    11/21/2006 30th Anniversary Ray Unlined FL
    MySpace

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PocketGroove82 View Post
    I recently bought a used pre-EBMM stingray at a yardsale in alabama for 30bucks. It's serial number A00001. Can anyone tell me when it was made?

....yeah, Imma jackass

Congrats on your new Pre-EB "Sabre" GUITAR with one missing digit in the serial

User Info Menu

hahaha, I just had to test you rod!
    u da man
    05/12/1997 Honeyburst SR4 Rosewood/Mirror
    11/21/2006 30th Anniversary Ray Unlined FL
    MySpace

User Info Menu

Exclamation Another Birthday request

Hi all, newbie here.

I stumbled across this forum while snooping around online for more information about my MM 4-string which I am considering selling.

I thought I'd try my luck here for more information on my bass. It's a honey-colour with a 4-bolt MADE IN THE U.S.A. plate (made in San Luis Obispo)

The serial number is: 29139

Anything you guys can share would be welcome.

Thanks.

User Info Menu

Hi, I bought a Sting ray 4 before couple of days the serial number is E28833 can you tell me when and where is made?And if it possible to tell me of what wood is made body?Thank you very much!

User Info Menu

Talking Brand new SR5 HH -- DOB Please!

I've enjoyed my new SR5 so much I had to get another, but this time I ordered an HH model! It arrived yesterday. Natural finish, maple fingerboard, black pickguard, serial number E52636. A big thank you to Beaver Felton and the guys at Bass Central for getting this beauty to me so quickly. (It's my birthday present to myself.)

Could I please get a DOB for this fine instrument? Thanks in advance!

shastaband
    (3 Ernie Balls now, and counting . . .)

Last edited by shastaband; 12-02-2006 at 08:01 AM.

User Info Menu

just wanted to know the DOB of my 30th

#E55151

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cliff78 View Post
    i'd like to know if my limited edition stingray5 hs 1st position switch is in parallel or series? coil1 and 2. the humbucker pickup?
    Cliff, on the two-pickup StingRay 5's and Sterlings, all of the switch positions are in series. On the StingRay, the selections are all parallel.

Dan
    Last edited by 5Stringer; 12-07-2006 at 02:42 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by basspl View Post
    Hi. I was recently in America and purchased a Stingray 4 string bass.It is trans red and its serial number is E32308. Could you please tell me what year it was made.Thanks a lot
    Basspl
    Basspl,

Your StingRay was completed on 07/02/02 and originally shipped to Haight-Ashbury Music in San Francisco.

Rock on!

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WEAGLE View Post
    Hi all, newbie here.

I stumbled across this forum while snooping around online for more information about my MM 4-string which I am considering selling.

I thought I'd try my luck here for more information on my bass. It's a honey-colour with a 4-bolt MADE IN THE U.S.A. plate (made in San Luis Obispo)

The serial number is: 29139

Anything you guys can share would be welcome.

Thanks.
    Weagle,

What you have there is a 3-band EQ StingRay built on 10/6/89. The body is natural ash, with a rosewood fretboard. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it, but I suspect you will miss it when you do!.

Dan

User Info Menu

DOB Please.... SR4HH Pearl Redburst - Serial # E50836
    2001 SR5 Black/Black/Maple
    2004 SR4 Honeyburst/ Black/Maple
    2006 SR4HH Natural/Black/Rosewood
    2009 Big Al 4SSS Vintage Sunburst/Rosewood
    2012 PDN Honey Roasted Bongo 4HHp
    2018 Stingray Special 4HH Aqua Sparkle/Ebony

Noise Chapter EP
    MORE MUSIC

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ivankanev View Post
    Hi, I bought a Sting ray 4 before couple of days the serial number is E28833 can you tell me when and where is made?And if it possible to tell me of what wood is made body?Thank you very much!
    ivankev,

Your Honey Burst StingRay was completed on 3/08/02. It was made in San Luis Obispo, CA and was originally shipped to a Sam Ash store.

Cheers

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shastaband View Post
    I've enjoyed my new SR5 so much I had to get another, but this time I ordered an HH model! It arrived yesterday. Natural finish, maple fingerboard, black pickguard, serial number E52636. A big thank you to Beaver Felton and the guys at Bass Central for getting this beauty to me so quickly. (It's my birthday present to myself.)

Could I please get a DOB for this fine instrument? Thanks in advance!

shastaband
    (3 Ernie Balls now, and counting . . .)
    Shasta,

Your new StingRay 5 was completed on 7/13/06. Nice!

Dan