BFR October 2019
Page 549 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549550551559599649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #8221

    User Info Menu

    Hi, I've just bought a Stingray 4, black with maple neck.
    Can you advise of the production date?
    Serial is E66158
    Thanks,
    Dean

  2. #8222

    User Info Menu

    Hello, I have a MM Stingray E41184, DOB 06-16-2004. I would like to know of which select hardwood the body has been made (alder, ash, or .... ?). Thanks.

  3. #8223

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DsitroHopper View Post
    Purchased a 4 string stingray today. Serial is E23270. Would love to know more detail about the year, body and color (looks to be a metallic orange), if you don't mind. Thanks!
    Could you double check the serial number? F23270 comes up as a JP7 in Mystic Dream...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Rouleau View Post
    Hello,
    Can anyone tell me the date of creation and any other information on this serial number for a Musicman Sterling:
    F15627
    Cheers
    PAul
    December 7th, 2006-Pacific Blue Burst is the color

    Quote Originally Posted by jn122 View Post
    AJ would you be able to tell me if the bass in question is a Sterling by MM or MM Sterling?

    Thanks in advance
    It is a US made Music Man Sterling.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgabrielbassist View Post
    Hello!
    I need the date of creation on a stingray.
    B053754
    Is there any way you can tell me the color or if its a classic series?
    Thank you in advance!
    Gabriel
    May 19th, 2011 and it is Classic Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by Altasdead View Post
    Hello i have an Ernie Ball Musicman singray serial number E35976
    i realy want to know hhow old are he
    thks
    March 14th, 2003

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapmonsta View Post
    Hi there...be grateful if you could please tell me the DOB of my Stingray,serial no. E38524.

    Many thanks for your time.
    September 24th, 2003

    Quote Originally Posted by Tr0n View Post
    Hello, trying to figure out the model and date this was made, serial #F04782
    This is a Sterling completed on October 10th, 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by lmerkert View Post
    I have a MusicMan Sterling Serial# F10912. I'd like to know what kind of specs and production date you have on it. Thanks.

    -Larry
    It is a stock Sterling 4 (see Welcome to the Ernie Ball Music Man Company for complete specs) in Desert Gold completed on October 7th, 2004.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Hi, I've just bought a Stingray 4, black with maple neck.
    Can you advise of the production date?
    Serial is E66158
    Thanks,
    Dean
    March 19th, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by mmstingray74 View Post
    Hello, I have a MM Stingray E41184, DOB 06-16-2004. I would like to know of which select hardwood the body has been made (alder, ash, or .... ?). Thanks.
    That Stingray has an ash body and it was completed on June 16th, 2004.
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

  4. #8224

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Could you double check the serial number? F23270 comes up as a JP7 in Mystic Dream...
    Here is a picture of the serial number on the back neck plate: Music Man Serial  Number Database-img_20131202_105030-jpg

    Here is a picture of the bass it is attached to:Music Man Serial  Number Database-img_20131202_105110-jpg

    Thanks

  5. #8225

    User Info Menu

    Hi, Just realised I posted on wrong thread (ie Guitars). Just bought Musicman Sterling 4 string bass, serial number on bridge looks like D 08989, colour very dark, maybe midnight blue. Any help to date this appreciated.
    Thanks

  6. #8226

    User Info Menu

    Bongo 5 HH
    F10053
    Please and thank you!

  7. #8227

    User Info Menu

    Hi, I just bought a Stingray.
    Serial# E49474
    I would like to know what year it was made.
    Thank you!!!

  8. #8228

    User Info Menu

    Anything on E89208, E87824, and E90608? All Stingray 5's.
    Last edited by blades_of_steel; 12-03-2013 at 12:38 AM.

  9. #8229

    User Info Menu

    Hello, can you give me any information about # E30099 StingRay bass?

  10. #8230

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DsitroHopper View Post
    Here is a picture of the serial number on the back neck plate: Music Man Serial  Number Database-img_20131202_105030-jpg

    Here is a picture of the bass it is attached to:Music Man Serial  Number Database-img_20131202_105110-jpg

    Thanks
    That serial number reads E23270 which is a Stingray built on May 1st, 2001. The color is autumn redburst.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbass View Post
    Hi, Just realised I posted on wrong thread (ie Guitars). Just bought Musicman Sterling 4 string bass, serial number on bridge looks like D 08989, colour very dark, maybe midnight blue. Any help to date this appreciated.
    Thanks
    You can post in either thread, we don't discriminate based on gauge, quantity or scale length of string That bass was completed on April 14th, 1998.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green4Mayhem View Post
    Bongo 5 HH
    F10053
    Please and thank you!
    June 24th, 2004

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiago Viana View Post
    Hi, I just bought a Stingray.
    Serial# E49474
    I would like to know what year it was made.
    Thank you!!!
    October 6th, 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by blades_of_steel View Post
    Anything on E89208, E87824, and E90608? All Stingray 5's.
    December 12th, 2012. 12/12/12!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaemprinto View Post
    Hello, can you give me any information about # E30099 StingRay bass?
    This Autumn Red Burst Stingray was completed on April 3rd, 2002.
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

  11. #8231

    User Info Menu

    Hi, Thanks for the date of my Sterling D 08989. Could you tell me the exact colour?
    Thanks again. Jim

  12. #8232

    User Info Menu

    E89208
    E87824
    E90608

    Which of the above is 12/12/12? Or are all of them 12/12/12 (huge coincidence if so!). If not, do you have any info on the other 2? Many thanks!

  13. #8233

    User Info Menu

    Hello, I have had the good fortune to have picked up a stellar sterling. The serial number is F03848. Could you give me the date of manufacture as well as confirm the colour? Not sure if its honeyburst, orange sunburst or cherryburst. I do know that it plays like a dream and looks fantastic. I would just appreicate knowing what I am talking about next time someone asks (and they always do...).

    thanks!

  14. #8234

    User Info Menu

    Hello,

    I have an old ebmm sterling that is just incredible and I know very little about it. The serial number is on the bridge and it is 43217. The color is a dark blue with a rosewood fretboard. I will post a photo of it next round.

    Thanks for any information.

  15. #8235

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbass View Post
    Hi, Thanks for the date of my Sterling D 08989. Could you tell me the exact colour?
    Thanks again. Jim
    Blue Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by blades_of_steel View Post
    E89208
    E87824
    E90608

    Which of the above is 12/12/12? Or are all of them 12/12/12 (huge coincidence if so!). If not, do you have any info on the other 2? Many thanks!
    Whoops!

    E89208 December 12th, 2012
    E87824 December 11th, 2012
    E90608 August 30th, 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
    Hello, I have had the good fortune to have picked up a stellar sterling. The serial number is F03848. Could you give me the date of manufacture as well as confirm the colour? Not sure if its honeyburst, orange sunburst or cherryburst. I do know that it plays like a dream and looks fantastic. I would just appreicate knowing what I am talking about next time someone asks (and they always do...).

    thanks!
    Your Sterling was completed on March 23rd, 2001. The color is Honey Burst (we called it "Sunburst" at the time yours was produced)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funk66 View Post
    Hello,

    I have an old ebmm sterling that is just incredible and I know very little about it. The serial number is on the bridge and it is 43217. The color is a dark blue with a rosewood fretboard. I will post a photo of it next round.

    Thanks for any information.
    This Sterling was completed on October 10th, 1994.
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums