BFR October 2019
Page 55 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #811

    User Info Menu

    New to the MM family! Santa just brought me:

    White MM Sterling Fretless w/ Piezo: F05199

    Any info on DOB/history? thanks!

  2. #812

    User Info Menu

    Bongo 4HH- Serial # F12683 - DOB and color please
    2001 SR5 Black/Black/Maple
    2004 SR4 Honeyburst/ Black/Maple
    2006 SR4HH Natural/Black/Rosewood
    2009 Big Al 4SSS Vintage Sunburst/Rosewood
    2012 PDN Honey Roasted Bongo 4HHp
    2018 Stingray Special 4HH Aqua Sparkle/Ebony



    Noise Chapter EP
    MORE MUSIC

  3. #813
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePez View Post
    New to the MM family! Santa just brought me:

    White MM Sterling Fretless w/ Piezo: F05199

    Any info on DOB/history? thanks!

    Welcome to the family!!

    The DOB for you Sterling is 1/09/02 and it was originally sent to the Guitar Center in Virginia Beach, VA...

    Enjoy!

    ~Aziah
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  4. #814
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Randracula View Post
    Bongo 4HH- Serial # F12683 - DOB and color please
    Hey Randy-

    The color is Sapphire Blackk and it was born on 7/22/05...does it still have the moonstone pickguard on it? That's one of my favorite color combos!!

    ~Aziah
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  5. #815

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Aziah View Post
    Hey Randy-

    The color is Sapphire Blackk and it was born on 7/22/05...does it still have the moonstone pickguard on it? That's one of my favorite color combos!!

    ~Aziah
    Yes it does.......Thanks!

    2001 SR5 Black/Black/Maple
    2004 SR4 Honeyburst/ Black/Maple
    2006 SR4HH Natural/Black/Rosewood
    2009 Big Al 4SSS Vintage Sunburst/Rosewood
    2012 PDN Honey Roasted Bongo 4HHp
    2018 Stingray Special 4HH Aqua Sparkle/Ebony



    Noise Chapter EP
    MORE MUSIC

  6. #816

    User Info Menu

    The serial is E20917, Stingray 4 String Piezo 3 EQ

    Could I see the History and D.O.B please?

    Thanks very much!
    Last edited by spiveym; 12-30-2006 at 01:46 PM. Reason: !

  7. #817

    User Info Menu

    Finally found a lefty!

    Hi, I'm new to MM basses and it's a black SR4 with matching headstock and pickguard, all maple neck and single pickup w/3-band EQ. Serial#L03118, any info on DOB/history?

    That moonstone guard is nice. Any other suggestions?

    Cheers
    Newf
    Last edited by Newf; 12-31-2006 at 08:28 AM. Reason: typo

  8. #818

    User Info Menu

    Date and info on my bass

    BOO5817 its gold over a silver base.

  9. #819

    User Info Menu

    how many 2006 limited edition stingray5 HS were made?

  10. #820

    User Info Menu

    Date info of my SR5 Serial# 52477

    I like to know production date of my SR5.
    My recent purchase of SR5, white body, white pickguard (looks like turning greenish), white pickup, birdseye neck with birdsey maple fretboard, serial number 52477 stamped on bridge. This bass is set up so nicely I don't want to take neck off to find out the neck date. I think it is 1991 model but not exactly sure Is there any record of body wood also? It weighs in 10.5 lbs.
    Last edited by Slim; 01-02-2007 at 03:41 PM.

  11. #821

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by maddogtattoo View Post
    BOO5817 its gold over a silver base.
    Hi and welcome.

    I'm interested in the finish you've described. Some "Inca Silver" finishes will go gold with age.

    Do you have any pics?

    No serial number records were kept for Pre-EB Basses so it may take a little time to ID your Bass

    P.S. Also, can you provide a little extra info...when purchased etc
    Last edited by Rod Trussbroken; 01-03-2007 at 07:01 AM.

  12. #822

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by spiveym View Post
    The serial is E20917, Stingray 4 String Piezo 3 EQ

    Could I see the History and D.O.B please?

    Thanks very much!
    2-21-01, ORIGINALLY WENT TO GC.

  13. #823

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Newf View Post
    Hi, I'm new to MM basses and it's a black SR4 with matching headstock and pickguard, all maple neck and single pickup w/3-band EQ. Serial#L03118, any info on DOB/history?

    That moonstone guard is nice. Any other suggestions?

    Cheers
    Newf
    4-16-03

  14. #824

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I like to know production date of my SR5.
    My recent purchase of SR5, white body, white pickguard (looks like turning greenish), white pickup, birdseye neck with birdsey maple fretboard, serial number 52477 stamped on bridge. This bass is set up so nicely I don't want to take neck off to find out the neck date. I think it is 1991 model but not exactly sure Is there any record of body wood also? It weighs in 10.5 lbs.
    5-23-91, WENT TO GC

  15. #825

    User Info Menu



    Hi, I'm new to MM basses, I recently bought Stingray 4 HS, in black colour and mapple fingerboard, 3 -band EQ.
    The Serial Nubmber is E57180,

    Any info on DOB/history?


    Cheers


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums