Everlast
Page 56 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #826

    User Info Menu

    10-16-06

  2. #827

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dargin View Post
    10-16-06

    Any idea where did it go?

    Thanks!

  3. #828

    User Info Menu

    Scott, does the date stamp on the factory cardboard box bear any relation to the build date, or does that just indicate the date the instrument was shipped to the dealer?
    Cheers
    Mark

    2009 black/tort Big Al 4 SSS

    My bands -
    Richard Madden band
    The Australian Rolling Stones Show
    The Volts
    Doors Alive

  4. #829
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mark View Post
    Scott, does the date stamp on the factory cardboard box bear any relation to the build date, or does that just indicate the date the instrument was shipped to the dealer?
    That date stamped on the box top label indicates the day it was packaged, usually it is the same day we receive it into our system which would be the DOB. Sometimes the DOB is one day later, if the instrument gets packaged late in the day...
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  5. #830

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Aziah View Post
    That date stamped on the box top label indicates the day it was packaged, usually it is the same day we receive it into our system which would be the DOB. Sometimes the DOB is one day later, if the instrument gets packaged late in the day...
    Thanks, Aziah! How cool is that - my 30th Anniversary Stingray shares my birthday (1 September)
    Cheers
    Mark

    2009 black/tort Big Al 4 SSS

    My bands -
    Richard Madden band
    The Australian Rolling Stones Show
    The Volts
    Doors Alive

  6. #831

    User Info Menu

    Thank you for D.O.B. info for my SR5 serial# 52477.
    Is there any record of type of body wood used for this bass? It is white so I can not see the grain to determine but it weighs 10.5 lbs so I think it is ash

  7. #832

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by PauBass View Post
    Any idea where did it go?

    Thanks!
    Originally this bass was shipped to Mr. Music in Allston Mass.

    Arf!

    Dan

  8. #833

    User Info Menu

    Bongo 5

    I have aquired new, a Bongo 5, HS, Piezo, Saphire Black, moon..& it is sweet..!!
    Used it at a couple of gigs and it really kicks..
    Serial # F09795 is on the rear neck plate..Can some one tell me when it was born..and how it got to Canada.

    Thanks

  9. #834

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Trussbroken View Post
    Hi and welcome.

    I'm interested in the finish you've described. Some "Inca Silver" finishes will go gold with age.

    Do you have any pics?

    No serial number records were kept for Pre-EB Basses so it may take a little time to ID your Bass

    P.S. Also, can you provide a little extra info...when purchased etc
    This is a pic of it. Im not the O.G. owner.
    <center>
    <a href="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/maddogtattoo/other/P1010220-1.jpg" target="_blank">
    <img src="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/maddogtattoo/other/th_P1010220-1.jpg"></a>
    <a href="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/maddogtattoo/other/P1010222.jpg" target="_blank">
    <img src="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/maddogtattoo/other/th_P1010222.jpg"></a>
    <a href="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/maddogtattoo/other/P1010221-1.jpg" target="_blank">
    <img src="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/maddogtattoo/other/th_P1010221-1.jpg"></a>
    </center>

  10. #835

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Thank you for D.O.B. info for my SR5 serial# 52477.
    Is there any record of type of body wood used for this bass? It is white so I can not see the grain to determine but it weighs 10.5 lbs so I think it is ash
    I would guess ash, but it could be poplar or alder.....

  11. #836

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight UP View Post
    I have aquired new, a Bongo 5, HS, Piezo, Saphire Black, moon..& it is sweet..!!
    Used it at a couple of gigs and it really kicks..
    Serial # F09795 is on the rear neck plate..Can some one tell me when it was born..and how it got to Canada.

    Thanks
    5-10-06 LONG AND MCQUADE

  12. #837

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I like to know production date of my SR5.
    My recent purchase of SR5, white body, white pickguard (looks like turning greenish), white pickup, birdseye neck with birdsey maple fretboard, serial number 52477 stamped on bridge. This bass is set up so nicely I don't want to take neck off to find out the neck date. I think it is 1991 model but not exactly sure Is there any record of body wood also? It weighs in 10.5 lbs.

    Actually, in 1991, when this bass was made, all the solid colors were poplar, so that is what your bass would be made of ... your bass was completed on 5/23/91.

    Dan

  13. #838

    User Info Menu

    Hi there,
    I've just bought a great MM-STERLING on ebay, and now I'm trying to make the waiting-time shorter (I'm from bavaria, so it may take some time!!!) and decided to do some research about my new baby !

    My question is:
    my STERLING has got the serial number F09887, when was it built???

    it would be awesome if anyone could help me,
    thanks, CORBI

  14. #839

    User Info Menu

    Thanks very much Dargin.
    Just more ramblings from an old man that still Rocks
    Richard
    Bongo 5 HS, Piezo Bridge, Saphire Black, Moon.
    Trace Elliot ELF,
    CT Electronic RS210
    Aguilar GS212 JBL Loaded

  15. #840

    User Info Menu

    Hey, Corbi, congratulations on your new baby! Your bass was completed on 3/23/04.

    Dan

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums