Music Man Modern Classics
Page 597 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #8941

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyD View Post
    Guitar Center Exclusive Stingray 5 Classic Raspberry Sorbet Flamed Maple Rosewood Board, Built: May 02, 2011
    Thanks!

    Those things are always ash, are they?

  2. #8942

    User Info Menu

    I have two Music Man's

    One is a Sterling Fretless circa 1996 A8318
    The next is a sweet Sting Ray B053805

  3. #8943

    User Info Menu

    Hi!
    I've got an EBMM Stingray 5, serial number E19682, would like to know its DOB (or doM? )

    Thanks!

    EDIT:
    and also other details, wood type, pick up(s) and if there are any peculiarities worthy of mention, if I'm not asking too much

    Thanks again!
    Last edited by fleciboj; 06-27-2014 at 01:58 PM.

  4. #8944

    User Info Menu

    Thank you!
    Last edited by kivi; 06-30-2014 at 10:57 AM.

  5. #8945

    User Info Menu

    Hi I would like the DOB and any details on my stingray 4 hh S/N E57642 thanks.
    Last edited by rubenz72; 06-29-2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: wrong info

  6. #8946

    User Info Menu

    Hi A.J.

    Can you give me the dirty deets about my 90's Luke I model?

    S/N A90264

    Thank you!

  7. #8947

    User Info Menu

    Hello!
    I would be interested to know the DOB, original color of body, and wood of body of this serial number #E46186.
    Stingray 5.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by alexgonch; 06-30-2014 at 12:36 AM.

  8. #8948

    User Info Menu

    Hello!
    can you ntell me the details about bongo f13396.
    Thank you so much!

  9. #8949

    User Info Menu

    Hi, bought a second hand beautiful Musicman 25th Anniversary 5 string with serial number F22711. I would like to know the Date of Birth.

    Thanks.

  10. #8950

    User Info Menu

    Hello! I just recently acquired a Bongo 6 with the sn F28414. Any and all info on it would be much appreciated, thank you! Absolutely beautiful piece of equipment.

  11. #8951

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jaabberwocky View Post
    Hi!

    I would like to know more about a Stingray 4H E05652 (e.g. date of manufacture, neck, color, where it was shipped to). Thanks!
    October 28th, 1998, maple neck and fretboard, white and it was shipped to Kanda Shokai, our distributor in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by uOpt View Post
    Thanks!

    Those things are always ash, are they?
    Yessir, that one is definitely ash. The only exception I can think of would be the Neptune Blue ones that haven't really shipped yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Perrouna View Post
    I have two Music Man's

    One is a Sterling Fretless circa 1996 A8318
    The next is a sweet Sting Ray B053805
    Sterling Fretless circa 1996 A8318 (Please double check the serial number, there should be one more digit)
    Sting Ray B053805 June 1st, 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by fleciboj View Post
    Hi!
    I've got an EBMM Stingray 5, serial number E19682, would like to know its DOB (or doM? )

    Thanks!

    EDIT:
    and also other details, wood type, pick up(s) and if there are any peculiarities worthy of mention, if I'm not asking too much

    Thanks again!
    December 22nd, 2000. The pickup is ceramic and has a dummy coil so in the middle position you get just one coil (and the dummy, which you don't hear but helps minimize 60 cycle hum). Aside from that the specs on our website will be consistent with what you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by kivi View Post
    Stingray 4 sunburst

    DOB? Where was the bass shipped?

    S/N: E07727

    Thank you!
    December 21st, 1999 shipped to EM Nordic in Sweden

    Quote Originally Posted by rubenz72 View Post
    Hi I would like the DOB and any details on my stingray 4 hh S/N E57642 thanks.
    This Stingray 4 HH is painted Sapphire Black and was completed on January 11th, 2007. The bass shipped with a Moonstone colored pickguard and aside from the the specs of the bass are consistent with what we feature on our website.

    Quote Originally Posted by slookather View Post
    Hi A.J.

    Can you give me the dirty deets about my 90's Luke I model?

    S/N A90264

    Thank you!
    Pearl Red April 30th, 1997 shipped to Guitar Center in Arlington TX.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexgonch View Post
    Hello!
    I would be interested to know the DOB, original color of body, and wood of body of this serial number #E46186.
    Stingray 5.
    Thank you!
    April 19th, 2005 Blue Pearl, ash

    Quote Originally Posted by ilyan-bongo View Post
    Hello!
    can you ntell me the details about bongo f13396.
    Thank you so much!
    April 15th, 2005... part of a limited edition run we did for 2005. The color is Buttercream.

    Quote Originally Posted by daenispirte View Post
    Hello! I just recently acquired a Bongo 6 with the sn F28414. Any and all info on it would be much appreciated, thank you! Absolutely beautiful piece of equipment.
    This bass was completed on August 30th, 2011. Looks like it is classic white with black hardware and was shipped to Born of Osiris.
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

  12. #8952

    User Info Menu

    Sorry AJ the # for the 1996 Sterling is not A it's 48318

  13. #8953

    User Info Menu

    Red face

    I have a dating question. Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 5 #50268. The serial is on the bridge.

    Thanks!

  14. #8954

    User Info Menu

    What an awesome thread and generous service to boot! I've come to love my StingRay deeply; any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

    Serial# E71278

  15. #8955

    User Info Menu

    Thank you so much,A.J.!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums