Mega Primo Mammoth
Page 599 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #8971

    User Info Menu

    Bongo 5 F40954

  2. #8972

    User Info Menu

    Hey, I wanna know more info about my music man. "He"'s a Sting Ray 5 #55204

  3. #8973

    User Info Menu

    Howdy! Would love to know the DOB, dealer, and original pickguard color for a Bongo 4H - F41221.

    Loving the single H Bongo!

  4. #8974

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bowriver View Post
    Hi A.J.,I just bought a "New Old Stock" Music Man Sub 4-string bass with the serial number of X08222.Can you please tell me the DOB of my bass?
    October 27th, 2004

    Quote Originally Posted by disssa View Post
    Can I get info on a Sterling 5HH with SN F40526?
    Please double check the serial number of that instrument. F40526 brings up a Game Changer bass in our system.

    Quote Originally Posted by cromag31 View Post
    Bongo s/n F43257
    September 18th, 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by relatively View Post
    I have two awesome EBMM basses I was hoping to date: a Stingray E73608 and a Bongo F25777. Many thanks!!
    E73608 was completed on August 21st, 2009
    F25777 was completed on August 21st, 2009 also...

    That never happens! They are twins, although not of the identical variety.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo66 View Post
    Bongo 5 F40954
    January 11th, 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ho View Post
    Hey, I wanna know more info about my music man. "He"'s a Sting Ray 5 #55204
    June 23rd, 1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom F View Post
    Howdy! Would love to know the DOB, dealer, and original pickguard color for a Bongo 4H - F41221.

    Loving the single H Bongo!
    May 17th, 2012, Vintage White Pearloid PG, shipped to Guitar Center
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

  5. #8975

    User Info Menu

    Hi A.J., Pls help me, I wanna know more info about my sterling 4H "B03394" , DOB, dealer, body wood, and original body color?

    thank you,
    Last edited by natsano; 07-08-2014 at 02:49 AM.

  6. #8976

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Please double check the serial number of that instrument. F40526 brings up a Game Changer bass in our system.
    Sorry, my mistake.

    The serial of my Sterling 5HH is F19616. Please help me with some infos about that bass!
    MusicMan Reflex 5HSS
    MusicMan Bongo 5HH BFR
    MusicMan Sterling 5HH
    MusicMan SUB5

    disssas reviews

  7. #8977

    User Info Menu

    Hi

    I have a 4 string Musicman Honey with maple neck serial no. 32103. I would like to know it's dob and any other relevant info.

    I think I bought it new in the 80's but cannot remember now.

    Many thanks

  8. #8978

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by natsano View Post
    Hi A.J., Pls help me, I wanna know more info about my sterling 4H "B03394" , DOB, dealer, body wood, and original body color?

    thank you,
    June 10th, 1996, Guitar Center in San Jose, most likely ash, pearl blue

    Quote Originally Posted by disssa View Post
    Sorry, my mistake.

    The serial of my Sterling 5HH is F19616. Please help me with some infos about that bass!
    April 11th, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by davebass View Post
    Hi

    I have a 4 string Musicman Honey with maple neck serial no. 32103. I would like to know it's dob and any other relevant info.

    I think I bought it new in the 80's but cannot remember now.

    Many thanks
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

  9. #8979

    User Info Menu

    thank you so much!!!

  10. #8980

    User Info Menu

    Thank you for the informations about my "new" Sterling.

    What about my SUB5 with Serial X11699? What is the DOB, Dealer and what is the correct name of that finish?
    MusicMan Reflex 5HSS
    MusicMan Bongo 5HH BFR
    MusicMan Sterling 5HH
    MusicMan SUB5

    disssas reviews

  11. #8981

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by disssa View Post
    Thank you for the informations about my "new" Sterling.

    What about my SUB5 with Serial X11699? What is the DOB, Dealer and what is the correct name of that finish?
    August 26th, 2004; Textured Graphite
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

  12. #8982

    User Info Menu

    Would love to know anything you can tell me about my two -


    stingray serial e28195

    sub serial x07507


    Cheers,

    Stu

  13. #8983

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapperstoo View Post
    Would love to know anything you can tell me about my two -


    stingray serial e28195

    sub serial x07507


    Cheers,

    Stu
    stingray serial e28195 January 30th, 2002, Trans Purple is the color

    sub serial x07507 June 16th, 2004
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

    If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

    PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

    If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

  14. #8984

    User Info Menu

    Hi A.J - could you give me info on a Stingray 4, 36478, please? EQ, colour, DOB, shipped to etc? Do you also have original pickguard variant?

    Many thanks, Don.
    2018 SR5HHS Cruz Teal - roasted/ebony
    2018 SR4HHS Aqua sparkle - roasted/ebony
    2016 SR4H 40th Anni Old Smoothie - Chocolate burst - maple
    2014 Neptune Blue Classic Sabre - roasted/maple, mahogany body
    2010 SR4 classic coral red/birdseye/maple with Flatwounds
    2008 Bongo 5HHp lava pearl/RW
    2007 SR4HH Blue Dawn LE/RW
    2003 SR5H Natural/maple
    2003 SR4H Natural/RW
    2003 US Sub 5H White/RW
    1993 SR4 Fretless Sunburst - birdseye maple/Pau Ferro
    1993 SR4 blueburst - flamed maple/maple

  15. #8985

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    stingray serial e28195 January 30th, 2002, Trans Purple is the color

    sub serial x07507 June 16th, 2004
    Thankyou!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums