Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass
Page 64 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Hi Dan i am the proud owner of a Sterling 4 string Serial#F05874 and would love to know where it was shipped to and the color of the pickguard as well as the official Color name and the day she was born thanx in advance and it was great seeing you @ NAMM all the best
    Hey, Lonney, likewise! Your Sterling was completed 5/16/02 and was shipped to World of Strings in Long Beach, CA. The color of your bass is called Midnight Blue Sparkle, your neck of course is maple, and the original pickguard would be Black Pearloid.

Nice bass I bet - you should post a pic on the Pics thread.

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WillPlay4Food View Post
    Can I get a DOB for my Black Bongo 4HH F08783? I'd really appreciate it.
    Hey Will, your Bongo's big day was 12/04/03.

Cheers,

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer View Post
    Hey, Lonney, likewise! Your Sterling was completed 5/16/02 and was shipped to World of Strings in Long Beach, CA. The color of your bass is called Midnight Blue Sparkle, your neck of course is maple, and the original pickguard would be Black Pearloid.

Nice bass I bet - you should post a pic on the Pics thread.

Dan
    Thats Awesome THANX AGAIN DAN!! your the best!!!
    And i will post a Pic as soon as i get the neck back on her ,the tuners were really tarnished and the neck was very dry so i am giving her the ol' CLASSIC LONNEY CLEANING hahaha neck Off and 0000 steel wooled and reoiled and waxed ,pick guard off ,tuners out and polished and body waxed then reassembled she was pretty much Mint except for some neckjoint Cracking ,the body is exceptional!
    Lonney B

12/27/01 EB/MM "Albert Lee" SILVER SPARKLEw/Matching Headstock HARDTAIL (1 of 1)

User Info Menu

Hey Will, your Bongo's big day was 12/04/03.

Cheers,

Dan
    Thanks, Dan; much appreciated.
    Check out my OS X Musical Scales program!

Black 4-HH Bongo DOB 12-04-2003
    20th SR5 HS

User Info Menu

Stingray 5 HH color?

Just purchased a Stingray 5 HH. I'm wondering what the color is called. She's beautiful and it looks like Honey Burst, but I can't quite tell. DOB would be great also. Serial# E54702

Edit: OK, I used the locator on the MM site and found my SR5 in the store's inventory. It is definitely Honey Burst. DOB would still be great to know. Thanks. It also said the build # was 154-70-20-03. Is that correct?
    Last edited by mynan; 02-28-2007 at 09:34 AM.

User Info Menu

Hi, I have owned this bass for a while now, and I am delighted with it. I have been asked a few times, how old the bass is, and I just don't know! so I would be great if someone here could could answer the question for me?

Serial # E14216

My guess would be 99/00 but this is just a guess !

Regards,

mullac

User Info Menu

I bought my 30th right after my kid was born, hoping he'd want a bass one day and it would be his. So when was this one made? s/n E55395

-Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mynan View Post
    Just purchased a Stingray 5 HH. I'm wondering what the color is called. She's beautiful and it looks like Honey Burst, but I can't quite tell. DOB would be great also. Serial# E54702

Edit: OK, I used the locator on the MM site and found my SR5 in the store's inventory. It is definitely Honey Burst. DOB would still be great to know. Thanks. It also said the build # was 154-70-20-03.
    mynan, that is correct, and your bass was completed on 9/19/06.. Congrats on your new bass!

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mullac View Post
    Hi, I have owned this bass for a while now, and I am delighted with it. I have been asked a few times, how old the bass is, and I just don't know! so I would be great if someone here could could answer the question for me?

Serial # E14216

My guess would be 99/00 but this is just a guess !

Regards,

mullac
    mullac, That would be a good guess as your Black Sparkle bass left the factory on 04/21/00.

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Caca de Kick View Post
    I bought my 30th right after my kid was born, hoping he'd want a bass one day and it would be his. So when was this one made? s/n E55395

-Mike
    Mike, yours was probably one of the first ones made, and was completed on 5/05/06. Nice! I imagine that the bass will have to be "broken in" for some years before you pass it down -

Dan

User Info Menu

mynan, that is correct, and your bass was completed on 9/19/06.. Congrats on your new bass!

Dan
    Thanks a ton Dan. I'm thrilled by this bass. Never been able to say that before and I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner.

User Info Menu

Sterling

Hey guys, i have just joined and its amazing to see how much people love Ernie Ball and Music Man Basses. I have just recently purchased a Sterling and i was wondering if you could give me a DOB on it, as i cant find anything to inform me. The Serial Number is: F04856 . I was looking at your database and i noticed some with F048 were ,ade om 2001. It is a 4 stringer with maple neck and snakeskin pickguard. Any information would be appreciated dearly. Its a beauty though. Thanks alot guys, take care, Steve

User Info Menu

Dargie Delight Sterling HH

Serial #F15999

I have NEW BALLS!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gallius View Post
    Hey guys, i have just joined and its amazing to see how much people love Ernie Ball and Music Man Basses. I have just recently purchased a Sterling and i was wondering if you could give me a DOB on it, as i cant find anything to inform me. The Serial Number is: F04856 . I was looking at your database and i noticed some with F048 were ,ade om 2001. It is a 4 stringer with maple neck and snakeskin pickguard. Any information would be appreciated dearly. Its a beauty though. Thanks alot guys, take care, Steve
    Hello, Steve, and welcome! You will find lots of like-minded Music Man lovers here. Your bass was built on 11/07/01 and was originally shipped to Jeff's Music in Kingsport, Tennessee.

Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RitchieDarling View Post
    Serial #F15999
    Nice pic!

Ritchie, you already know this, but just for the record, you Sterling DD was completed on 2/22/07.

Dan