Strap on your style
Page 685 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685686687695735785 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #10261

    User Info Menu

    Just picked up a 4 string 3 eq Stingray in a glittery sunburst finish, serial E24387
    Could I get some more info on it please?

  2. #10262

    User Info Menu

    leftie Sting ray

    Hi,

    Can you advise on the serial No of my leftie Stingray i have been advised that the Bass was the first of the line to be finished in Honey Sunburst can this be identified from the Serial No. The No is L 03332
    Last edited by DrKev; 11-20-2015 at 09:00 AM.

  3. #10263

    User Info Menu

    Hello! 'm looking for the production date and full specifications of my Sterling F18136
    Thanks!!!

  4. #10264

    User Info Menu

    E 62261 custom stingray fretless

    Thanks

  5. #10265

    User Info Menu

    My Sterling is marked 38162 on the bridge. Can you give me the DOB and a diagram of the electronic parts? Thnx.

  6. #10266

    User Info Menu

    And I've just picked up my second Stingray this weekend.
    Serial D06222 on the bridge
    Black body and rosewood fingerboard.
    Could I have a little more info if possible please?

  7. #10267
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mudpup View Post
    Just picked up a 4 string 3 eq Stingray in a glittery sunburst finish, serial E24387
    Could I get some more info on it please?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 7th, 2001. The color is autumn red burst with the maple neck and matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick1 View Post
    Hi,

    Can you advise on the serial No of my leftie Stingray i have been advised that the Bass was the first of the line to be finished in Honey Sunburst can this be identified from the Serial No. The No is L 03332
    This left-handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on March, 25th, 2004. The color is honey burst with the rosewood fretboard and matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things. Our serial number database doesn't have information on where the instruments where in line for certain finishes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahont View Post
    Hello! 'm looking for the production date and full specifications of my Sterling F18136
    Thanks!!!
    This Sterling was completed on April 19th, 2007. The color is blue pearl with the rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by bassface1970 View Post
    E 62261 custom stingray fretless

    Thanks
    January 31st, 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wim Brunt View Post
    My Sterling is marked 38162 on the bridge. Can you give me the DOB and a diagram of the electronic parts? Thnx.
    July 20th, 1993.

    Quote Originally Posted by mudpup View Post
    And I've just picked up my second Stingray this weekend.
    Serial D06222 on the bridge
    Black body and rosewood fingerboard.
    Could I have a little more info if possible please?
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on July 3rd, 1997. The color is black with the rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to our distributor in Belgium.

  8. #10268

    User Info Menu

    date of birth - Music Man Silhouette floyd rose #97431

  9. #10269

    User Info Menu

    Musicman Stingray - Serial Number E65904. Many thanks.

  10. #10270
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam MM View Post
    date of birth - Music Man Silhouette floyd rose #97431
    March 4th, 1996.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnym View Post
    Musicman Stingray - Serial Number E65904. Many thanks.
    May 20th, 2008.

  11. #10271

    User Info Menu

    I would like to know the production year of my new Music Man Axis Sport with Serial number:G07189. Thanks.

  12. #10272

    User Info Menu

    Would like to know about these two Stingray: E87353 and E62747. Many thanks

  13. #10273

    User Info Menu

    Would like to know my Stingray 4: E88695. Thanks a lot!

  14. #10274

    User Info Menu

    Just picked up a sweet Stingray 5 HH and would love to know the born on date. Serial number is E76855. Love the bass!

  15. #10275

    User Info Menu

    Would love to know the DOB on my new bass. It's a 4 string Sterling: F12449

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums