Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 724 of 839 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734774824 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 12580

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #10846
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Can you provide info on my Sterling Bass

    serial# is F12449

    Thanks!

  2. #10847
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by mbsenturk View Post
    Can you provide info on my Sterling Bass

    serial# is F12449

    Thanks!
    Your Sterling was completed on August 8th, 2005. The color is blue pearl with the rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

  3. #10848
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3

    Sterling Inquiry

    I would like to know any information you can provide regarding an instrument I just picked up used:
    Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling
    Serial #F01921

    Thank you!

  4. #10849
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    298
    Hi Joel, can you please give me all the info you have on file for E58261 - thanks!
    87 TR cl RW 2bd
    88 Peach wh RW 3bd
    88 Sabre Sunbst cl mpl 2bd
    89 Blubst cl mpl 3bd
    89 SR5 Peach wh RW
    89 Sunbst bl mpl 2bd
    89 SR5 TR bl RW
    90 Blubst wh RW 3bd
    90 TR bl mpl 2bd
    90 SR5 TR bl RW
    92 Sunbst wh RW 2bd
    94 Sterling Sunbst bl mpl

    98 Sherw Gr MHS wh/prl RW 3bd
    00 SR5 Metal Flake Gr MHS wh/prl RW
    02 Gunsm Silv MHS bl/prl RW 2bd
    03 SR5 White tort RW
    07 TR bl mpl 3bd
    09 25th 5 HSS mpl
    09 Classic Surf Gr wh mpl

    16 Big Al 5 SSS Vin Tob Bur PDN

  5. #10850
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3
    Good afternoon, I have picked up a MM Sterling from a friend just trying to see what info if any is available on DOB. I believe it was made some where Mid to Late 90's . Blue Pearl W/ Maple Neck Sterling SN: 49148, may be 48148 hard to see on the bridge with these bad eyes of mine. Any help is appreciated. It is in amazing condition and I will enjoy it hopefully for many more years.

  6. #10851
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    E58872? I'm buying this bass in a few days, and I'd like to know if it's an alnico or ceramic equipped SR5!
    The shape of the pickup is different from the older ones, this one has "ears"... So I thought I'd check the DOB

    Thanks!

  7. #10852
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by davwir View Post
    I would like to know any information you can provide regarding an instrument I just picked up used:
    Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling
    Serial #F01921

    Thank you!
    This Sterling was completed on December 9th, 2009. The color is sunburst with the maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
    Hi Joel, can you please give me all the info you have on file for E58261 - thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 6th, 2007. The color is translucent red with the maple neck. We don't have the information on where this one was originally shipped to.

    Quote Originally Posted by jongarrett777 View Post
    Good afternoon, I have picked up a MM Sterling from a friend just trying to see what info if any is available on DOB. I believe it was made some where Mid to Late 90's . Blue Pearl W/ Maple Neck Sterling SN: 49148, may be 48148 hard to see on the bridge with these bad eyes of mine. Any help is appreciated. It is in amazing condition and I will enjoy it hopefully for many more years.
    49148 - Completed on March 15th, 1996. The color is translucent blue with the maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderveen View Post
    E58872? I'm buying this bass in a few days, and I'd like to know if it's an alnico or ceramic equipped SR5!
    The shape of the pickup is different from the older ones, this one has "ears"... So I thought I'd check the DOB

    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 4th, 2007. The color is white with the maple neck. The pickup is ceramic with the dummy coil. It was originally shipped to Voerman Amersfoort BV.

  8. #10853
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks a bunch! Properly excited now.

  9. #10854
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Vienna Austria
    Posts
    30
    big al 4H F25923

  10. #10855
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3
    Just to confirm, Serial #F01921 was made in 2009?
    I think it was advertised as a 1999! lol

  11. #10856
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3
    Hi, looking for the info on StingRay 5 with serial number E61347. Thanks a lot!!

  12. #10857
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
    Hi Joel, can you please give me all the info you have on file for E58261 - thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 6th, 2007. The color is translucent red with the maple neck. We don't have the information on where this one was originally shipped to.
    Thanks, Joel. Could you also please let me know the body wood and the colour of the pickguard if you have info on that. Thanks!
    87 TR cl RW 2bd
    88 Peach wh RW 3bd
    88 Sabre Sunbst cl mpl 2bd
    89 Blubst cl mpl 3bd
    89 SR5 Peach wh RW
    89 Sunbst bl mpl 2bd
    89 SR5 TR bl RW
    90 Blubst wh RW 3bd
    90 TR bl mpl 2bd
    90 SR5 TR bl RW
    92 Sunbst wh RW 2bd
    94 Sterling Sunbst bl mpl

    98 Sherw Gr MHS wh/prl RW 3bd
    00 SR5 Metal Flake Gr MHS wh/prl RW
    02 Gunsm Silv MHS bl/prl RW 2bd
    03 SR5 White tort RW
    07 TR bl mpl 3bd
    09 25th 5 HSS mpl
    09 Classic Surf Gr wh mpl

    16 Big Al 5 SSS Vin Tob Bur PDN

  13. #10858
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, California, United States
    Posts
    32
    Hey Joel,

    you already gave me DOB info on my 3 SR5s, but i neglected to ask about body and neck woods, pickups, pickguards, etc.
    So if you wouldn't mind looking these up again, i'd really appreciate any details you have.

    53808 - StingRay 5 H trans teal fretless, 6/24/1993
    51795 - StingRay 5 H trans red fretted, 8/30/1990
    E58570 - StingRay 5 HH Dargie's Delight, 3/20/2007, fretted

    Thanks much!
    SR 5 H trans teal fretless, 1993 - my first MM
    SR 5 H trans red fretted*, 1990 (orig. lined fl)
    SR 5 HH Dargie I fretted, 2007
    SR 5 Hp black fretless, 2007, white pg
    SR 4 HH BFR Redwood top, 2008, mahogany neck
    25th Anniversary 5 HSS fretted, 2009, rosewood fb
    Bongo 5 HHp Sapphire fretted, 2004, black ice pg
    Bongo 5 HSp Cardinal red sparkle fretless, 2014
    Bongo 6 HS Starry Night fretless ebony, 2017, w/roasted neck
    EB Earthwood acoustic bass, 70s
    EB Earthwood acoustic guitar, 1972

  14. #10859
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks for the info on 49148, can anyone tell me the difference between the Blue Pearl color and the Translucent blue on this 96 Sterling.

  15. #10860
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3
    Also any info on the pickups, electronics etc on 49148. Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm