Ultra Burly
Page 732 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742782832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Goodday people !

I was hoping that somebody could give me the skinny on my Stingray that i bought used this past week.

Serial: E91625

There was no info on this Bass guitar whatsoever so i am interested to hear about anything that is associated with this serial.

Thank you very much in advance !

User Info Menu

I would like production info on a Bongo 6
    Silver Sparkle S/N F27032

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MJMcEvoy View Post
    Hi Rod.
    I'm wondering if you could help me get the exact details on my Bass. It's an Ernie Ball 5 string Musicman, Natural, and I think I bought it in 1990 or 1991 in the UK. The serial number is: 50835.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 7th, 1989. The color is Natural with the unlined fretless neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by cbroussard720 View Post
    Hi.. I am looking for any info you may have on my Stingray 5 .. serial number E18412.. Thanks..
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 19th, 2000. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonuts View Post
    Hello! I have an EB MM SR5 with a serial #e12101. I'd love to get some info on it. It's silver with a black pick guard. Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 3rd, 2000. The color is Pearl Platinum with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymill71 View Post
    Goodday people !

I was hoping that somebody could give me the skinny on my Stingray that i bought used this past week.

Serial: E91625

There was no info on this Bass guitar whatsoever so i am interested to hear about anything that is associated with this serial.

Thank you very much in advance !
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 21st, 2014. The color is Cardinal Red Sparkle with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

Quote Originally Posted by mufasa94 View Post
    I would like production info on a Bongo 6
    Silver Sparkle S/N F27032
    This Bongo 6 HS was completed on August 10th, 2010. The color is Sterling Silver with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Washington Music Center.

User Info Menu

Sorry, it's D07900. :-)

User Info Menu

Joel, Thank you very much indeed for providing that information in such a short timeframe !

2 Thumbs up for Ernie Ball customer service.

User Info Menu

Hi. I thought it was about time I got around to asking about info on my 2 Sterlings, so can you fill me in with some info please?!
    Sterling 1 - F10404 (bought used recently)
    Sterling 2 - F28588 (bought used not so recently)
    Cheers
    Last edited by bassman985; 07-08-2016 at 07:32 AM.

User Info Menu

Hi there,
    I've bought a very nice used black Stingray with a maple neck. Could you tell me when it was manufactured and possibly some other information?
    Serial: D 07014

Thanks in advance,
    Dennis

User Info Menu

I have a Stingray SR 300 DX C9034272. Anybody have a DOB?

User Info Menu

Hi Joel, just bought another Stingray 5 with serial 51506. Please, could you let me know all the information you have in your evidence? DOB, original colour, fingerboard, body wood, Alnico or ceramic pickup?, original pickguard, where you shipped the bass, etc. Many thanks!!! Vilem

User Info Menu

Help me please, need complete information 'bout EB sterling sub bass. Serial is x12793

User Info Menu

Hello folks,
    I appreciate any information on my Stingray 4 HH serial number E91721.
    In case anybody familiar with SBMM, I also got a Sterling SB14 serial: SB10385
    plus a Sterling Ray34 serial: SR15255
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Hawk600us; 07-10-2016 at 07:55 AM.

User Info Menu

Music Man Sterling SN F18629. DOB, please. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Just bought another stingray5
    sn E51653 red finish

DOB, please!

User Info Menu

Just bought a Black Stingray 4 HH with maple neck. serial No. E14688
    Any info on it would be great.
    Is it possible to tell if the fingerboard was unfinished when it left the factory.
    Weird question I know but, Its quite dirty now & I'm wondering if I should clean it or leave it
    for that aged relic mojo type of thing

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bungee View Post
    Sorry, it's D07900. :-)
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 24th, 1997. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman985 View Post
    Hi. I thought it was about time I got around to asking about info on my 2 Sterlings, so can you fill me in with some info please?!
    Sterling 1 - F10404 (bought used recently)
    Sterling 2 - F28588 (bought used not so recently)
    Cheers
    Sterling 1 - F10404 - This Sterling was completed on September 21st, 2004. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Sterling 2 - F28588 - This Sterling was completed on March 10th, 2011. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Mostro View Post
    Hi there,
    I've bought a very nice used black Stingray with a maple neck. Could you tell me when it was manufactured and possibly some other information?
    Serial: D 07014

Thanks in advance,
    Dennis
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on August 14th, 1997. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by oneflynn View Post
    I have a Stingray SR 300 DX C9034272. Anybody have a DOB?
    That serial number isn't coming up in our database and doesn't appear to match the amount of digits we'd use. We've never heard of the StingRay SR 300 DX, is it an Ernie Ball Music Man instrument?

Quote Originally Posted by William64 View Post
    Hi Joel, just bought another Stingray 5 with serial 51506. Please, could you let me know all the information you have in your evidence? DOB, original colour, fingerboard, body wood, Alnico or ceramic pickup?, original pickguard, where you shipped the bass, etc. Many thanks!!! Vilem
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 30th, 1990. The color is Natural with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Ash. The pickguard color information was not inputed in the serial number database back then unfortunately. The pickup is Alnico. It was originally shipped to Speno Music.

Quote Originally Posted by David Kenedy View Post
    Help me please, need complete information 'bout EB sterling sub bass. Serial is x12793
    This S.U.B. Sterling was completed on March 2nd, 2005. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mutiara Musik Cakrawala.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk600us View Post
    Hello folks,
    I appreciate any information on my Stingray 4 HH serial number E91721.
    In case anybody familiar with SBMM, I also got a Sterling SB14 serial: SB10385
    plus a Sterling Ray34 serial: SR15255
    Thanks in advance!
    Stingray 4 HH serial number E91721 - This StingRay HH was completed on August 29th, 2013. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Unfortunately we don't have the serial number information for the SBMM instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Contact Welcome to the Sterling by Music Man Website.

Quote Originally Posted by glyeakley View Post
    Music Man Sterling SN F18629. DOB, please. Thanks!
    August 9th, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by wikifishy View Post
    Just bought another stingray5
    sn E51653 red finish

DOB, please!
    April 5th, 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by frankray View Post
    Just bought a Black Stingray 4 HH with maple neck. serial No. E14688
    Any info on it would be great.
    Is it possible to tell if the fingerboard was unfinished when it left the factory.
    Weird question I know but, Its quite dirty now & I'm wondering if I should clean it or leave it
    for that aged relic mojo type of thing
    This StingRay HH was completed on February 24th, 2006. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things. The neck was finished with Gunstock Oil & Wax. We recommend the Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Fretboard Conditioner or any high grade lemon oil. A small amount of Murphy's Oil Soap, diluted 3:1 with water if it's really dirty.