Strap Blocks
Page 736 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 236636686726734735736737738746786836 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi can anyone identify the D.O.B for my musicman stingray 5 serial number EO4150. Cheers

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adethefade View Post
    Hi There. I have white sparkly 4-string Stingray number: E30787.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 14th, 2002. The color is White Sparkle with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bizarre Guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Arty1983 View Post
    Hi, I've got an awesome MM Y2D with serial number G30539

Could you please find the year of birth?

Thanks,
    Artem
    November 29th, 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooradio1 View Post
    Hi folks. I bought a MM Stingray yesterday, and having trouble figuring out the DOB. I've looked at the data base, but not sure I understand how to use it correctly. This bass was advertised as a 1981 model, but I am fairly certain that is not correct.I base that assumption on the bridge, which appears to be different than what I am seeing on early 80's models. I got a great deal regardless of when it was made, but would like to know. Serial number E32885
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 16th, 2002. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Metro Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Retinto View Post
    Hi there

A couple days ago I got a lefthanded Stingray 5. As far as I know I'm the third owner of it. Number on it's neckplate says L05105. Been told it's a 2008 model (therefore it features an Alnico pick up?). Apparently it was purchased new in Canada by a spanish guy, then swapped to the guy I got it from, also by swapping XD. Not that easy for us lefties, especially in Spain. Please, I'd like to know the DOB and all you can tell me about it, whether it was actually purchased new in Canada, alnico pick up?, colour (chili red? it's a trans finish), is it possible it's a one piece ash body? if it isn't it's unbelievably well made... you know, all you can tell me. Also I'd like it registered under my name please, it's currently registered under the name of former owner. By the way I'm very happy with the instrument, after some minor adjustments it plays amazing and has "that" music man sound we all love and cherish :-) . Thanks in advance.

Greetings to everyone from Spain, cheers!
    This left handed StingRay 5 was completed on November 4th, 2009. The color is Translucent Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It has the Alnico pickup. It was originally shipped to our Canadian Distributor, Jam Industries. There is a product registration link on each instrument page where you can register it, StingRay 5 | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man. The body wood is Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by osbass View Post
    Would appreciate any info on my Stingray Classic 5 with a serial of B055562. Thanks.
    This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on August 17th, 2010. The color is Mint Green with the Birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by JP_Shields View Post
    Bongo 5 - F41581
    January 4th, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray1970198 View Post
    Hi can anyone identify the D.O.B for my musicman stingray 5 serial number EO4150. Cheers
    September 23rd, 1998.

User Info Menu

Hello EB,

I have just purchased a lovely StingRay and was wondering about it's age.
    Serial Number E59919

Thank You

User Info Menu

Hi can I get the date of birth and any info on my pace car blue Stingray 5HH serial E96351? Purchased it new 7/27/2015.

Thanks,
    Ron

User Info Menu

Thanks Joel!
    EBMM Stingray 5
    Fender American Standard Jazz Bass
    Warwick Corvette Standard 5
    Warwick Corvette Pro Fretless

User Info Menu

Just picked up my first EB MM Stingray. Love it. Didn't know what I was missing all these years.
    Looking for any info you have on it...
    E01807
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

HI
    I would like to know the Year of my Music Man S/N is 34248
    Thanks
    Ronny

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iBassline View Post
    Hello EB,

I have just purchased a lovely StingRay and was wondering about it's age.
    Serial Number E59919

Thank You
    May 15th, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ron View Post
    Hi can I get the date of birth and any info on my pace car blue Stingray 5HH serial E96351? Purchased it new 7/27/2015.

Thanks,
    Ron
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on March 12th, 2015. The color is Pace Car Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrfroster View Post
    Just picked up my first EB MM Stingray. Love it. Didn't know what I was missing all these years.
    Looking for any info you have on it...
    E01807
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 28th, 1998. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Veneman Music Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnybass View Post
    HI
    I would like to know the Year of my Music Man S/N is 34248
    Thanks
    Ronny
    May 6th, 1992.

User Info Menu

Hey there,

I've owned my Silhouette Special since 2001, I'd like any info you have on it.

G16579

Thanks!
    Steve

User Info Menu

Hey I'd like to know any information on my Stingray

E78832

Thank You!

User Info Menu

I would like to know the Year of my Music Man S/N is e344434

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by swoodii View Post
    Hey there,

I've owned my Silhouette Special since 2001, I'd like any info you have on it.

G16579

Thanks!
    Steve
    This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on August 29th, 2001. The color is Blue Dawn with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by BenThompson View Post
    Hey I'd like to know any information on my Stingray

E78832

Thank You!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 1st, 2012. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by laband View Post
    I would like to know the Year of my Music Man S/N is e344434
    October 30th, 2002.

User Info Menu

Hey there!
    I'm a potential buyer of a Sterling 4H Serial N: F14228. I'd Like as much information as possible about this instrument (DOB, Color Name, Wood, Pickups (Ceramic or AlNiCo), Pickguard, Original merchant recepient Etc)
    Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Sertralin; 07-27-2016 at 01:33 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi can you give me some details on my bass please? serial number is E85138. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi EB!!! I just aquired a Musicman Stingray 5 string stealth H. The serial number is E49027. Could you tell me the production info? Thanks!!