Mariposa Green
Page 737 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739747787837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #11041
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sertralin View Post
    Hey there!
    I'm a potential buyer of a Sterling 4H Serial N: F14228. I'd Like as much information as possible about this instrument (DOB, Color Name, Wood, Pickups (Ceramic or AlNiCo), Pickguard, Original merchant recepient Etc)
    Thanks so much!
    This Sterling was completed on October 27th, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck & black pickguard. It has the custom wound Music Man humbucker with ceramic magnets and hum canceling phantom coil that's always been used in the Sterling. It was originally shipped to Ye Olde Music Shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lownotes75 View Post
    Hi can you give me some details on my bass please? serial number is E85138. Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on May 13th, 2011. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyBassman View Post
    Hi EB!!! I just aquired a Musicman Stingray 5 string stealth H. The serial number is E49027. Could you tell me the production info? Thanks!!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 13th, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

  2. #11042

    User Info Menu

    Hello, EB!

    I have MM Stingray. I purchased its not new. Very much I love this bass for its sound. But I know nothing about it. I ask you to learn about it more information on serial number of D08042. (DOB, Color Name, Wood, Pickups (Ceramic or AlNiCo), Pickguard color, Etc)

    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Kam-nivavod; 07-28-2016 at 02:28 PM.

  3. #11043

    User Info Menu

    Hey there,
    I would like to have any information (DOB, materials) about my MM SUB 5. Serial number is X15246.
    Thank you so much!

  4. #11044
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam-nivavod View Post
    Hello, EB!

    I have MM Stingray. I purchased its not new. Very much I love this bass for its sound. But I know nothing about it. I ask you to learn about it more information on serial number of D08042. (DOB, Color Name, Wood, Pickups (Ceramic or AlNiCo), Pickguard color, Etc)

    Thank you very much!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 5th, 1997. The color is Natural Velvet with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It has the Alnico pickup that has always been used in the 4 string StingRays. It was originally shipped to American Music with a black pickguard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harde View Post
    Hey there,
    I would like to have any information (DOB, materials) about my MM SUB 5. Serial number is X15246.
    Thank you so much!
    This S.U.B. 5 2EQ was completed on July 12th, 2006. The color is textured black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

  5. #11045

    User Info Menu

    Hello, music man big al 5 sss, serial f28345. Thanks

  6. #11046

    User Info Menu

    Hi, Valentine Signature G74728. Thanks!
    Current:
    Valentine
    Reflex Custom - Trans Black Flame
    SM-Y2D - Tobacco Burst

    Exes:
    Axis - Burnt Apple
    JP6 - Mystic Dream

  7. #11047

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    Looking for info on a Sterling SB14 serial #SB11055. Thank you!

  8. #11048

    User Info Menu

    Hi,
    Just got a beautiful Stingray 4 string bass Serial Number is E73194.

    Please can you tell me the DOB.

    Many thanks, awesome products!

  9. #11049

    User Info Menu

    G51768 is my Reflex guitar. May I know the DOB?

  10. #11050
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Koallakilla View Post
    Hello, music man big al 5 sss, serial f28345. Thanks
    August 3rd, 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by setenza View Post
    Hi, Valentine Signature G74728. Thanks!
    May 24th, 2016.

    Quote Originally Posted by eng2828 View Post
    Hi,

    Looking for info on a Sterling SB14 serial #SB11055. Thank you!
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Contact Welcome to the Sterling by Music Man Website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenos View Post
    Hi,
    Just got a beautiful Stingray 4 string bass Serial Number is E73194.

    Please can you tell me the DOB.

    Many thanks, awesome products!
    May 21st, 2009.

    Quote Originally Posted by gennesaret View Post
    G51768 is my Reflex guitar. May I know the DOB?
    November 23rd, 2010.

  11. #11051

    User Info Menu

    Hi there! I'm looking for the production date of my Stingray bass, serial number E19759? Thank you!

  12. #11052

    User Info Menu

    Hello, can I please ask for the following DOBs?
    Sterling 5 H: #F41785
    StingRay 5: #E43613

    Thanks so much and cheers
    2015 Bongo 5 HH, Sterling Silver, Rosewood Neck
    2015 Bongo 5 H, Neptune Blue, Birdseye Maple
    2017 StingRay 5, 30th Anniversary, Flammed Maple
    Xotic XJ 1T5, Natural, Maple
    Sandberg TT5p passive, Maple

  13. #11053

    User Info Menu

    Message from iBassline

    Thank You that's fantastic.

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-img_0777-jpg

  14. #11054

    User Info Menu

    Here is my SR5 serial - please date it . 52132

  15. #11055
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cbdonohue View Post
    Hi there! I'm looking for the production date of my Stingray bass, serial number E19759? Thank you!
    November 3rd, 2000.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meypelnek View Post
    Hello, can I please ask for the following DOBs?
    Sterling 5 H: #F41785
    StingRay 5: #E43613

    Thanks so much and cheers
    Sterling 5 H: #F41785 - September 17th, 2012.
    StingRay 5: #E43613 - November 4th, 2004.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrush View Post
    Here is my SR5 serial - please date it . 52132
    June 11th, 1992.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums