Mega Primo Mammoth
Page 738 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 238638688728736737738739740748788838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Purchased used EB stingray serial # E61888
    Seeking D.O.B info
    Thank you in advance

User Info Menu

Hi Everyone - I just picked up an incredibly sweet used Stingray 4 String bass last night, serial number is E49117. Seeking DOB info. Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kiit Kiitokii View Post
    Purchased used EB stingray serial # E61888
    Seeking D.O.B info
    Thank you in advance
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 20th, 2007. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

Quote Originally Posted by TGreg73 View Post
    Hi Everyone - I just picked up an incredibly sweet used Stingray 4 String bass last night, serial number is E49117. Seeking DOB info. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 12th, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

User Info Menu

Hi looking for any and all info on this bass,

Ernie Ball Music Man Sting Ray 5 String bass

S/N E12387

User Info Menu

Hi there i have a vintage Musicman Bass with serial number B002162. Any info would be appreciated, including date of manufacture.
    Thanks
    Bronze

User Info Menu

Hi there. I have a Musicman Stingray 4. Just looking for DOB and any info. Thanks. Serial E41148.

User Info Menu

Hello everyone! Just got into the forum!

I was looking for info on a Stingray serial #35443
    Any details of the bridge, woods and electronics?
    Thank you all!

User Info Menu

hi there,
    I bought today my second Sting Ray 4 with 3 eq, color: black.
    He's second hand and mint (as new). I like to have the day of birth of my instrument or anything about the woodfinish of the neck.
    nr: E87738.
    Thanx

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Greetings StingRay Owners!
    I recently bought a StingRay SLO Special with 3 band EQ with a single pickup at a pawn shop. I love this bass, but I don't know anything about it the serial is E94268. Thanx!

User Info Menu

Hello. Hope this gets through. Chasing DOB on MM SR4 #37331 I believe it is about 92-94. Cheers

User Info Menu

Hi, going to buy another Musicman SR4 The serial number is #48524 (on bridge). Please what is the DOB? It has the flee bridge and 2 level EQ. Is it right? Also please what was the original colour, fingerboard, wood, Alnico pickup, original dealer? Many Thanks. Vilem.

User Info Menu

Music Man JP7 F25683

thanks

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShermanHoax View Post
    Hi looking for any and all info on this bass,

Ernie Ball Music Man Sting Ray 5 String bass

S/N E12387
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 15th, 2000. The color is Translucent Purple with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by bronze View Post
    Hi there i have a vintage Musicman Bass with serial number B002162. Any info would be appreciated, including date of manufacture.
    Thanks
    Bronze
    This one appears to be a pre Ernie Ball bass. Unfortunately our serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s when Ernie Ball took over the company, so we don't have too much information for these. There is usually a date stamp in the neck pocket or pickup cavity that will give you an idea of the production date. There is also a great reference website for pre Ernie Ball instruments that you can reference against similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Kelly View Post
    Hi there. I have a Musicman Stingray 4. Just looking for DOB and any info. Thanks. Serial E41148.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 9th, 2004. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by darcidia View Post
    Hello everyone! Just got into the forum!

I was looking for info on a Stingray serial #35443
    Any details of the bridge, woods and electronics?
    Thank you all!
    Welcome! This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance that it could be something different or does it have a letter in front of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mautsen View Post
    hi there,
    I bought today my second Sting Ray 4 with 3 eq, color: black.
    He's second hand and mint (as new). I like to have the day of birth of my instrument or anything about the woodfinish of the neck.
    nr: E87738.
    Thanx
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 17th, 2012. The color is Black with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by five7 View Post
    Sub 5 fretless X07186
    June 2nd, 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillas View Post
    Greetings StingRay Owners!
    I recently bought a StingRay SLO Special with 3 band EQ with a single pickup at a pawn shop. I love this bass, but I don't know anything about it the serial is E94268. Thanx!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 30th, 2014. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard on the Maple SLO Special neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGrace View Post
    Hello. Hope this gets through. Chasing DOB on MM SR4 #37331 I believe it is about 92-94. Cheers
    April 1st, 1993.

Quote Originally Posted by William64 View Post
    Hi, going to buy another Musicman SR4 The serial number is #48524 (on bridge). Please what is the DOB? It has the flee bridge and 2 level EQ. Is it right? Also please what was the original colour, fingerboard, wood, Alnico pickup, original dealer? Many Thanks. Vilem.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on February 13th, 1996. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It has the Alnico Pickup. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by bkchicken View Post
    Music Man JP7 F25683

thanks
    December 17th, 2009.

User Info Menu

What is the date for my EB MusicMan Sterling5 SN: F23293