Ready to Roar
Page 745 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 245645695735743744745746747755795845 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #11161

    User Info Menu

    Hi could i have details on SR4 please, intending to purchase and wondering its specifications and information on it E90238
    Last edited by ZachBassT; 09-11-2016 at 07:28 PM.

  2. #11162

    User Info Menu

    I just 'inherited' 3 MusicMan basses. 2- 5 string EB's, 1- 4 String (does not say Ernie Ball on it - might be Pre-EB), SN's are as follows - any information on these basses would be greatly appreciated!

    5-string SR #1 - serial number on Bridge: 51307
    5-string SR #2 - serial number on Bridge: 52601
    4-string SR - serial number on Bridge: B02034

    Thanks!
    Last edited by draces1; 09-11-2016 at 12:57 PM. Reason: incorrect info in orig post.

  3. #11163

    User Info Menu

    Been a long time since I've been here as I sold my stingray a few years ago. I have recently bought an SR5, serial number is 56671. Seller thinks it's a 2000 model but I think it's a 1996 model - help?

    Thanks in advance

  4. #11164

    User Info Menu

    Hi, looking for mfg date, wood, pickup (alnico/ceramic), destination, etc. on E68492.

    TIA
    Last edited by b_what; 09-11-2016 at 07:05 PM.

  5. #11165

    User Info Menu

    A close friend recently acquired a near mint SR4 with a gorgeous copper/ orange metallic finish with a pearloid pick guard. Any information that you could provide for #E40744 would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

  6. #11166

    User Info Menu

    Have 2 Stingrays - 4HH Slo Special and 5HH
    serial numbers- E75372 E34137
    Can I get DOB and actual color names please?

  7. #11167

    User Info Menu

    Hi,
    Please let me have the DOB, specs and original color name of my 4H Stingray. Maybe also some information where it originally has been sold if possible.
    SN#: E58445
    Thank you!

  8. #11168
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by amper View Post
    I could have sworn I'd asked this before, perhaps in an old email that I can't find, but my Tamako is serial number E14052. Any information you can provide from your records would be appreciated.
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on May 16th, 2000. The color is Translucent Gold with the unlined fretless neck. It was originally shipped to Bass Place.

    Quote Originally Posted by alex62 View Post
    Good afternoon.I bought a guitar Music Man Steve Morse no.86314.Would like to know the year of manufacture and specification.Thank you.
    This one is coming up as an EVH, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

    Quote Originally Posted by mc900ftj View Post
    Hi,

    I have an SR4, serial E89284. Any info would be appreciated thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 28th, 2013. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Pratt View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for any information available on my Music Man.
    E47454

    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 26th, 2005. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcraf View Post
    Hi
    Could I have the details on my SR4 please, purchased new by me a few years back here in UK. E28730. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 17th, 2009. The color is Cabernet Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBassT View Post
    Hi could i have details on SR4 please, intending to purchase and wondering its specifications and information on it E90238
    This StingRay 3EQ Was completed on October 17th, 2013. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Zoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by draces1 View Post
    I just 'inherited' 3 MusicMan basses. 2- 5 string EB's, 1- 4 String (does not say Ernie Ball on it - might be Pre-EB), SN's are as follows - any information on these basses would be greatly appreciated!

    5-string SR #1 - serial number on Bridge: 51307
    5-string SR #2 - serial number on Bridge: 52601
    4-string SR - serial number on Bridge: B02034

    Thanks!
    5-string SR #1 - serial number on Bridge: 51307 - This StingRay 5 was completed on November 16th, 1989. The color is Translucent Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    5-string SR #2 - serial number on Bridge: 52601 - This StingRay 5 was completed on September 10th, 1992. The color is Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to GMI Music & Sound.

    4-string SR - serial number on Bridge: B02034 - This one isn't coming up in the database. The pre EB instruments aren't in our database, but they generally appear to be more digits than that (http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm). It may be a Sterling by Music Man instrument, Homepage Welcome to the Sterling by Music Man Website.

    Quote Originally Posted by ozrider View Post
    Been a long time since I've been here as I sold my stingray a few years ago. I have recently bought an SR5, serial number is 56671. Seller thinks it's a 2000 model but I think it's a 1996 model - help?

    Thanks in advance
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 5th, 1996. The color is Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to New Jersey Guitar & Bass Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by b_what View Post
    Hi, looking for mfg date, wood, pickup (alnico/ceramic), destination, etc. on E68492.

    TIA
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on November 7th, 2008. The color is Black with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It has the Alnico pickup. It was originally shipped to Wichita Band Instrument Co.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mailman029 View Post
    A close friend recently acquired a near mint SR4 with a gorgeous copper/ orange metallic finish with a pearloid pick guard. Any information that you could provide for #E40744 would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 18th, 2004. The color is Lava Pearl with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickystrings View Post
    Have 2 Stingrays - 4HH Slo Special and 5HH
    serial numbers- E75372 E34137
    Can I get DOB and actual color names please?
    E75372 - August 2nd, 2010. The color is Black Cherry Burst.

    E34137 - December 4th, 2006. The color is Honey Burst.

    Quote Originally Posted by sunknown View Post
    Hi,
    Please let me have the DOB, specs and original color name of my 4H Stingray. Maybe also some information where it originally has been sold if possible.
    SN#: E58445
    Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 6th, 2007. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Royal Music Center.

  9. #11169

    User Info Menu

    Thank you, Joel!

  10. #11170

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 8th, 2000. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Mid-Michigan Music.
    Thank you!

  11. #11171

    User Info Menu

    Looking for a Year on my MusicMan SUB USA Serial # X02374

  12. #11172

    User Info Menu

    Had the serial number wrong. My apologies;

    1- 4 String (does not say Ernie Ball on it - might be Pre-EB), SN as follows - 4-string SR - serial number on Bridge: B023034

    Thanks!

  13. #11173

    User Info Menu

    Sterling

    DOB and original specs?
    Where was the bass shipped?

    S/N: 49384

    Thank you!

  14. #11174

    User Info Menu

    Hi EBMM,

    Just acquired a StingRay 4 LH.

    DOB and original specs?
    Where was the bass shipped?

    S/N: L03029

    Thank you!

  15. #11175

    User Info Menu

    Any info on DOB, color, etc on my two Sterling fives:
    F21008
    F22190

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums