Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 774 of 839 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784824 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 12580

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Hello. #E20500 Stingray. Any and all details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Howdy,

Looking for some information on a potential purchase, Stringray 5. Serial 57255. This number is located on the bridge plate.
    Many thanks in advance!!

Andy

Hello,
    My bass serial number E13178
    I would like to know the DOB , shipping destination
    and how many the total production of this version of the bass guitar. Thanks.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by Briggy22 View Post
    Hi. Could you please tell me the DOB of my Big Al SSS and any specifics? Also, is the neck birdseye maple? Thank you in advance!!
    SN F25263
    This Big Al was completed on May 29th, 2009. The color is White Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Dubaldo Music Center. This one is in our serial number database as a standard Maple neck, but some of our standard Maple necks do have slight figuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinflap View Post
    I have a MM5, serial is E19695. Could please tell me the born on date? Where it was originally purchased or anything else on it ?
    Thank you!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 22nd, 2000. The color is Translucent Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Speir Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderino View Post
    Hello people, my name is fenderino.
    Can you tell me something about my bass
    (Color and other features):
    Stingray 4HH serial is E87739
    thanks a lot
    This StingRay HH was completed on November 7th, 2012. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Yeti View Post
    Hi. Just bought a Stingray 5 with a homemade paint job on it. I want to put it back original. Would you please lookup E07519 and tell me what you can about it (year and color is most important to me).

Thank you in advance!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 26th, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck & black pickguard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by StatRx67 View Post
    Thanks for your help. Any info for the Bongo #F13054
    This Bongo 5 HH with piezo was completed on July 13th, 2005. The color is Desert Gold with the Rosewood fretboard. We don't have the originally shipped to information for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Okapinine View Post
    Hello. #E20500 Stingray. Any and all details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 24th, 2001. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Elderly Instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by horatiobass View Post
    Howdy,

Looking for some information on a potential purchase, Stringray 5. Serial 57255. This number is located on the bridge plate.
    Many thanks in advance!!

Andy
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 26th, 1996. The color is Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by sarn_cb3 View Post
    Hello,
    My bass serial number E13178
    I would like to know the DOB , shipping destination
    and how many the total production of this version of the bass guitar. Thanks.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 16th, 2000. The color is Translucent Purple with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. Production number records are not available.

Greetings,
    SN E33041 here, checking birthday info. and wondering if I have a phantom coil, or just how this bass is wired. Thanks again.

Normondo

Bongo 5HS S/N F12892. What is the year and color called? it's like metallic blue.
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by spectorbassguy; 11-09-2016 at 06:59 AM.

Hi Joel!
    Serial no F-12270; Do you have the Date of birth of this Bongo? And the name of the color? And if it was sold in the US or Europe or another place.

Kjell

Quote Originally Posted by Normondo View Post
    Greetings,
    SN E33041 here, checking birthday info. and wondering if I have a phantom coil, or just how this bass is wired. Thanks again.

Normondo
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 22nd, 2002. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Seavan Ltd. This one does have the phantom coil with the ceramic magnets. E-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com with your serial number for a wiring diagram.

Quote Originally Posted by spectorbassguy View Post
    Bongo 5HS S/N F12892. What is the year and color called? it's like metallic blue.
    Thanks!!!
    This Bongo 5 HS was completed on February 11th, 2005. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 22nd, 2002. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Seavan Ltd. This one does have the phantom coil with the ceramic magnets. E-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com with your serial number for a wiring diagram.

This Bongo 5 HS was completed on February 11th, 2005. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    Thanks!

Hi, I would like to know the DOB of my Musicman Bongo 4HH. SN = F08352.

Thanks!

Hi Fellas,

I'd love any information you have on my Stingray 4 with serial number 36047; namely date of birth and maybe material.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Bafeet View Post
    Hi, I would like to know the DOB of my Musicman Bongo 4HH. SN = F08352.

Thanks!
    November 6th, 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Sande View Post
    Hi Fellas,

I'd love any information you have on my Stingray 4 with serial number 36047; namely date of birth and maybe material.

Thanks so much!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 4th, 1992. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Poplar. It was originally shipped to Music Box.

Hi Joel!
    Serial no F-12270; Can You please help me with the Date of birth of this Bongo? And the name of the color? And if it was first sold in the US or Europe or another place.

Kjell

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    November 6th, 2003.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 4th, 1992. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Poplar. It was originally shipped to Music Box.
    Thanks so much, Joel. You guys are the best.

Hello,
    Would appreciate any details on my stingray E91977

Thanks in advance