Axis Capo
Page 785 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785786787795835885 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #11761

    User Info Menu

    Hi,
    production & shipment details available for MM Sterling 5 H #F41653?

    Thanks a lot!

  2. #11762

    User Info Menu

    Hi there, dob & info on stingray A02008 please. Many thanks!

  3. #11763

    User Info Menu

    Hi hopefully you can help me with this one a stingray number 44129

    Thanks in advance

  4. #11764

    User Info Menu

    Any info/DOB about serial E45946 will be so much appreciated

    Thx

  5. #11765

    User Info Menu

    Hi! Greetings from finland! Can you give any info about my Stingray sn L03608?

    Thanks!

  6. #11766

    User Info Menu

    Hi!
    Luke: G49507
    Thanks!

  7. #11767

    User Info Menu

    I would like to get some info on my Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray Bass
    Serial: 26194

    Thanks!

  8. #11768
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ash1977 View Post
    hi I just bought a used stingray E74920 can you tell me the details. Thanks
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 11th, 2010. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grzywacz View Post
    Could I please have details on my White MM Sterling 4 HS. SN: F18702 Built in 2007?
    This Sterling HS was completed on March 20th, 2008. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drhodes View Post
    Hi

    Really appreciate whatever you can tell me about this Sterling I'm considering buying. Number is F07591

    Thanks



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Sterling was completed on September 24th, 2003. The color is Lava Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Winton View Post
    Do MusicMan SUB's count? How about serial X02639?
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on July 29th, 2003. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by 13-F View Post
    Hi,
    production & shipment details available for MM Sterling 5 H #F41653?

    Thanks a lot!
    This Sterling 5 H was completed on September 19th, 2012. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by shrine666 View Post
    Hi there, dob & info on stingray A02008 please. Many thanks!
    This StingRay 20th Anniversary was completed on December 5th, 1996. The color is Natural with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Thompson View Post
    Hi hopefully you can help me with this one a stingray number 44129

    Thanks in advance
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 13th, 1995. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to New Jersey Guitar & Bass Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarcorpasj View Post
    Any info/DOB about serial E45946 will be so much appreciated

    Thx
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 2nd, 2005. The color is Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaakkeni View Post
    Hi! Greetings from finland! Can you give any info about my Stingray sn L03608?

    Thanks!
    This left-handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 20th, 2006. The color is Black with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergey Golovin View Post
    Hi!
    Luke: G49507
    Thanks!
    This Luke was completed on February 12th, 2010. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Royal Music Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Sleiborg View Post
    I would like to get some info on my Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray Bass
    Serial: 26194

    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 3rd, 1987. The color is Black with the Maple neck. We don't have the originally shipped to information for this one.

  9. #11769

    User Info Menu

    Thank you so much Joel you helped me a lot

    Cheers

  10. #11770

    User Info Menu

    Hi..I am from South Korea..I recently bought my new Stingray 4 yesterday with serial# E94231..i would like to get complete information about this bass..hope for your reply soon..Thank you in advance :-)

  11. #11771

    User Info Menu

    Hi, could i get info on my SUB? #B066545
    Thanks so much

  12. #11772

    User Info Menu

    Hi,
    Just picked up tonight:
    EB MM stingray 4 s/n: E39936
    2003/4? Grey Pearl? Rosewood.
    It's immaculate! ;-j

  13. #11773

    User Info Menu

    Hi!

    I have a EB MM Stingray 4 natural, black pickguard, 3 EQ. Maple fretboard. Serial E48213. Thank you!
    Last edited by Plonbass; 02-14-2017 at 12:34 AM.

  14. #11774
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bassibass View Post
    Hi..I am from South Korea..I recently bought my new Stingray 4 yesterday with serial# E94231..i would like to get complete information about this bass..hope for your reply soon..Thank you in advance :-)
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 18th, 2014. The color is White with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitarnet Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by georgianaylorr View Post
    Hi, could i get info on my SUB? #B066545
    Thanks so much
    This one isn't coming up in our database. The Ernie Ball Music Man S.U.B. model's serial numbers were generally prefixed with the letter "X". It may be a Sterling by Music Man model. Here is a link to their contact page, http://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcnorvell View Post
    Hi,
    Just picked up tonight:
    EB MM stingray 4 s/n: E39936
    2003/4? Grey Pearl? Rosewood.
    It's immaculate! ;-j
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 24th, 2004. The color is Graphite Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plonbass View Post
    Hi!

    I have a EB MM Stingray 4 natural, black pickguard, 3 EQ. Maple fretboard. Serial E48213. Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 18th, 2005. The color is Natural with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

  15. #11775

    User Info Menu

    Thanks Joel for a quick response..it is such a big help!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums