New Prodigy
Page 789 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi. Could you tell me about SR5 L 58164?
    Thank you.

User Info Menu

Cool New. Lots of questions.

Old guy, new here. I'm going to put it all here for now, sorry ; -),
    I just came into a Music Man Sub 1. For some reason I all ways wanted one. It is a good fit for me.
    Can I get the
    DOB on SUB 1. Serial = X11226.
    Joel from EBMM. You are Awesome!!!!! thanks…

Is there a Wiring Diagram of the SUB 1 Pickups anywhere?

Lying around, I have a Hot Hum ‘brown sound’ for the bridge and a dimarzo ’hum from hell’ for the neck.
    Anyone know how they may work together on a SUB 1? Not that I need to 'Mod it'.

Looking at Amps to get. Any opinions on these.
    Marshall MG 15 CFX and 30 CFX
    Fender 1 and 2
    Black Star id Core 20
    Black Star HT - 1R Tube
    Vox VT 20 X
    Vox AC4TV Tube
    Music Man Sub 1
    Gibson SGJ
    Black Star Amp

User Info Menu

Hi, could you please tell me something about this stingray4, serial number E95218?
    Thank you so much!

User Info Menu

Stingray 5 Bass.

E10788

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi! I'm a happy new (second hand) owner of MM Stingray 5. Any info about this beauty? Serial number: E43713. Thanks!!!

User Info Menu

Hi guys, i have sting ray 5 and wanna know, when my basse was made.

Serial :51329

thank!
    Last edited by Magfay; 02-24-2017 at 12:34 AM.

User Info Menu

Just buyed a used EB MM Stingray 4 serial number: E13273 was hoping to get some information about the year, color and the materials. It has a Hip-shot Tuner. Many Thanks!

User Info Menu

Got a SR5 classic wondering about its date? #BO55191 ( not know if it's letter O or #0 )

User Info Menu

Hey Just signed up to ask this. Bought a MM Stingray 4-string 2nd hand, Serial Number is 41245. Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Hi. I´ve got a stingray 5. Serial number E54432. Can you help me with its DOB? Thnaks a lot.

User Info Menu

I have a stingray with serial number B053859. What is the date of creation?

User Info Menu

Hey, just picked up a stingray with the serial number e93156, any info would be much appreciated!

User Info Menu

Inquiry about E91536 please
    2002 SR 3EQ: Burnt Apple Sparkle, Rosewood Fretboard, Matching Headstock
    2003 USA SUB 2EQ: Textured Teal, Rosewood Fretboard, Black Neck and Headstock
    2004 SR 3EQ: Black, Rosewood Fretboard Matching Headstock
    2006 30th Anv SR 3EQ: Crimson, Rosewood Fretboard, Matching Headstock
    2013 SR 4HH SLO 3EQ: White, Rosewood Fretboard, Matching Headstock
    2008 SR 3EQ: Vintage Sunburst, Rosewood Fretboard, Matching Headstock (custom)

...and a few other bases that aren't as cool

User Info Menu

How are you, I'm looking for the year my bass came out. I have the serial number and the model.
    SN E18667
    Model: 5 String
    Color: Black
    Neck: Rosewood
    Pickguard: White
    Hardware: Chrome

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by _Jesus_Papini View Post
    Hi. Could you tell me about SR5 L 58164?
    Thank you.
    This left handed StingRay 5 was completed on April 20th, 1998. The color is black with the lined fretless neck. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by marksub1 View Post
    Old guy, new here. I'm going to put it all here for now, sorry ; -),
    I just came into a Music Man Sub 1. For some reason I all ways wanted one. It is a good fit for me.
    Can I get the
    DOB on SUB 1. Serial = X11226.
    Joel from EBMM. You are Awesome!!!!! thanks…

Is there a Wiring Diagram of the SUB 1 Pickups anywhere?

Lying around, I have a Hot Hum ‘brown sound’ for the bridge and a dimarzo ’hum from hell’ for the neck.
    Anyone know how they may work together on a SUB 1? Not that I need to 'Mod it'.

Looking at Amps to get. Any opinions on these.
    Marshall MG 15 CFX and 30 CFX
    Fender 1 and 2
    Black Star id Core 20
    Black Star HT - 1R Tube
    Vox VT 20 X
    Vox AC4TV Tube
    Welcome! This SUB 1 HH Guitar was completed on July 21st, 2004. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. E-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com with your serial number to request the wiring diagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Starla84 View Post
    Hi, could you please tell me something about this stingray4, serial number E95218?
    Thank you so much!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 29th, 2015. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Quote Originally Posted by sareston View Post
    Stingray 5 Bass.

E10788

Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 23rd, 1999. It was originally shipped to CBP Musical Ltda.

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Hintikka View Post
    Hi! I'm a happy new (second hand) owner of MM Stingray 5. Any info about this beauty? Serial number: E43713. Thanks!!!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 9th, 2004. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by Magfay View Post
    Hi guys, i have sting ray 5 and wanna know, when my basse was made.

Serial :51329

thank!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 6th, 1992. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music123.com.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgroog View Post
    Just buyed a used EB MM Stingray 4 serial number: E13273 was hoping to get some information about the year, color and the materials. It has a Hip-shot Tuner. Many Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 20th, 2000. The color is Black Sparkle with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. The Hip-Shot tuner may have been installed aftermarket. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai Corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by frankchich View Post
    Got a SR5 classic wondering about its date? #BO55191 ( not know if it's letter O or #0 )
    This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on April 29th, 2010. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard and birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardy View Post
    Hey Just signed up to ask this. Bought a MM Stingray 4-string 2nd hand, Serial Number is 41245. Thanks in advance!
    Welcome! This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 22nd, 1995. The color is Natural with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by Elma Caco View Post
    Hi. I´ve got a stingray 5. Serial number E54432. Can you help me with its DOB? Thnaks a lot.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 1st, 2006. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Mary's Music of Clarksville.

Quote Originally Posted by glw2030 View Post
    I have a stingray with serial number B053859. What is the date of creation?
    This StingRay Classic was completed on May 22nd, 2012. The color is Classic Candy with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Ciotti View Post
    Hey, just picked up a stingray with the serial number e93156, any info would be much appreciated!
    This StingRay HH was completed on August 14th, 2014. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbassman View Post
    Inquiry about E91536 please
    This StingRay HH was completed on June 26th, 2013. The color is White with the SLO Special Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard with matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Zavala View Post
    How are you, I'm looking for the year my bass came out. I have the serial number and the model.
    SN E18667
    Model: 5 String
    Color: Black
    Neck: Rosewood
    Pickguard: White
    Hardware: Chrome
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 4th, 2000. It was originally shipped to Casa Veerkamp.