Ernie Ball Cables
Page 812 of 921 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814822862912 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 13810

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by richibass View Post
    HOLA!
    My MM Serial is E34195, maybe 2003? thanks!!!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 10th, 2002. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
    Hi guys. just purchased this EBMM Classic5 (Original '5 Case)

On the Bridge It's writen: B056707.
    Wanted to know some specs and DOB.
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on January 2nd, 2014. The color is Classic Natural with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Shoppe.

Hello !

I have a single H Reflex with serial F27457.
    Alongside DOB, can you please tell me what wood the body has been made of ? Is this ash with a mahogany tone block and maple top ?

Many thanks !

Howdy folks,
    Looking find a build date for a Sting Ray 4 SN: E96608.
    Single pup, white with Maple neck and board.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by eneade View Post
    Hello !

I have a single H Reflex with serial F27457.
    Alongside DOB, can you please tell me what wood the body has been made of ? Is this ash with a mahogany tone block and maple top ?

Many thanks !
    This Reflex H was completed on September 2nd, 2010. The color is Black with the Maple neck & matching headstock. The body wood is Ash with the Maple top & Mahogany tone block. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Farquad View Post
    Howdy folks,
    Looking find a build date for a Sting Ray 4 SN: E96608.
    Single pup, white with Maple neck and board.

Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 7th, 2015. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound Inc.

Hello guys!!!
    Big Al 4 sss s/n F27926
    Check please...
    Thanks!!!

Hi, I just purchased a Stingray 4H (sunburst lined fretless), serial # E12167. I'm loving it and would love to hear more about it, thanks!

Hi guys! Looking for a build date on my Sting Ray B025847. Thanks for checking!

I just bought a wonderfull 4-String Stingray (Serial: 34440). Black, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Band-EQ and after my research it has to be from 1992. Would love to be hear more about this beauty!

Hey,

My friends gave me a SR4 for my 30th birthday (nice friends I have ).

Serial is E43029, I would like to know everything about it

Thanks
    Last edited by MDR; 04-01-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Hi all I have bought a used JP7 and I like to know the DOB, and if it has Stainless Steel or Nickel frets and the D-Sonic or the Crunchlab bridge humbucker.

The serial is F14773.

Thank you

Hey,
    I have 4-String stingray slo special hh electric bass. Serial is: E72129. It is 40th Anniversary. I would like to know everything about it.
    Thank you

Hi, I bought second hand Stingray , serial number is B057788. What can you tell me about it?

Best regards,

Marko

Quote Originally Posted by Klim View Post
    Hello guys!!!
    Big Al 4 sss s/n F27926
    Check please...
    Thanks!!!
    This Big Al SSS was completed on December 2nd, 2010. The color is Black Sugar with the roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to The Perfect Bass. This was from a limited edition run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

Quote Originally Posted by webspeare View Post
    Hi, I just purchased a Stingray 4H (sunburst lined fretless), serial # E12167. I'm loving it and would love to hear more about it, thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 3rd, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the lined fretless Pau Ferro fretboard. It was originally shipped to Matt Umanov Guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by SantoJr View Post
    Hi guys! Looking for a build date on my Sting Ray B025847. Thanks for checking!
    This one isn't coming up in the database. It's possible that it's a pre Ernie Ball StingRay. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production number records on those unfortunately. There is generally a date stamp in the neck pocket or pickup cavity that will give you an idea of the production time. There is also a great reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm.

Quote Originally Posted by Webbster View Post
    I just bought a wonderfull 4-String Stingray (Serial: 34440). Black, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Band-EQ and after my research it has to be from 1992. Would love to be hear more about this beauty!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 18th, 1992. The color is Black with the Maple neck & Pau Ferro unlined fretless fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Hey,

My friends gave me a SR4 for my 30th birthday (nice friends I have ).

Serial is E43029, I would like to know everything about it

Thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 3rd, 2004. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt3red View Post
    Hi all I have bought a used JP7 and I like to know the DOB, and if it has Stainless Steel or Nickel frets and the D-Sonic or the Crunchlab bridge humbucker.
    The serial is F14773.

Thank you
    This JP7 was completed on September 6th, 2006. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. This one has nickel frets. This has the DiMarzio D-Sonic in the bridge and a DiMarzio custom wound in the neck. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyMosk View Post
    Hey,
    I have 4-String stingray slo special hh electric bass. Serial is: E72129. It is 40th Anniversary. I would like to know everything about it.
    Thank you
    This StingRay HH was completed on June 30th, 2009. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Ebony fretboard & Paua Inlays. This is a Guitar Center exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Makeli84 View Post
    Hi, I bought second hand Stingray , serial number is B057788. What can you tell me about it?

Best regards,

Marko
    This StingRay Classic was completed on July 17th, 2014. The color is Black with the flamed Maple neck. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 3rd, 2004. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    Thanks a lot Joel, it is nice to have those details

I've been playing the same MM Sterling since 2004, would love to find out it's history. Number on the neckplate is F07213. Thanks!