The Vault
Page 814 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816824864914 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on October 31st, 2007. The color is Black with the unlined fretless neck. The body wood is Ash, the neck is Maple with the Pau Ferro board. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.
    Neat, my black bass was made on Halloween! Thanks again, Joel.
    93 SR 5 H fl trans teal
    90 SR 5 H fretted* trans red (orig. lined fl)
    07 SR 5 HH Dargie I
    07 SR 5 Hp fl black/whi
    08 SR 4 HH BFR Redwood
    09 SR 5 H Dargie II
    09 25th Anniversary 5 HSS
    09 Reflex 5 Rosewood
    10 Reflex 5 Lamborghini orange burst
    04 Bongo 5 HHp Sapphire
    06 Bongo 5 Hp Egyptian smoke
    14 Bongo 5 HSp fl Cardinal red sparkle
    17 Bongo 6 HS fl Starry Night, roasted
    12 Sterling 5 HS PDN honeyburst
    14 Sterling 5 HH Pacific blue-burst
    70s EB Earthwood bass
    72 EB Earthwood guitar

User Info Menu

Hi
    I've got 2 basses I'd like some info on.
    Stingray 5H 53602
    Sabre 33065

Thank you

User Info Menu

Hi Guys, I just bought a used EBMM Sterling from a GC in Oklahoma. Iím looking for its birthdate if you can help me. Serial number is F15401 Its a natural Sterling HS with a maple fretboard. Thanks in advance for your help.

User Info Menu

2005 Stingray E27728

Hi. I'm seeking any info you could provide about my 2005 Stingray bass with serial number E27728. It was a custom order and I'm guessing the neck is made of mahogany but not totally sure. Thank you for your time.
    -Dave

User Info Menu

Hi, could i have some info about a Stingray 4 bass, serial number is E48302 ? Thanks for the great job you're doing and your help!
    Alex

User Info Menu

Could I have info on EVH 88727? Thank you!

User Info Menu

I recently aquired a mint Big Al 4 SSS, SN F25365. DOB? Thanks! Alex

User Info Menu

I'd love to know more about my Sterling SN 38584. I think its '93? Any further production info you have e.g. colour, wood, where shipped etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Paul

User Info Menu

Back again with my second EBMM SUB. Foolishly sold off my last one to pay for a precision I wanted. Well, I missed that neck so much, had have another one. Pretty early version I believe, serial #X00576.

What can you tell me about it?

Thanks.

User Info Menu

Hello! I am new to this fantastic thread.
    I have a rare model of music man silhouette : Floyd Rose with hsh configuration and sparkle gray color.
    The serial is : G17537.
    Can you tell me any information about it and DOB?
    Thanks in advance.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mijusth View Post
    Hello! I have this old Music Man bass that was recently given to me, I'm not sure what model the bass guitar is so that along with dob and original store would be very helpful, Thank you!

Serial number: X01862
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on July 1st, 2003. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2837 View Post
    Howdy! I just acquired the two best basses I've ever owned. Can you please tell me their backstories:
    Fretted Bongo 4 string HH, serial F07818
    Fretless Bongo 4 string HH, serial F14166
    Thanks!
    Fretted Bongo 4 string HH, serial F07818 - This Bongo 4 HH was completed on October 23rd, 2003. The color is Lave Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Fretless Bongo 4 string HH, serial F14166 - This Bongo 4 HH was completed on February 16th, 2006. The color is Egyptian Smoke with the lined fretless board. It was originally shipped to Mother's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmdogs View Post
    Hi
    I've got 2 basses I'd like some info on.
    Stingray 5H 53602
    Sabre 33065

Thank you
    Stingray 5H 53602 - This StingRay 5 was completed on June 30th, 1993. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Sabre 33065 - Completed on June 25th, 1991. The database doesn't have the color/wood info for this one. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman108 View Post
    Hi Guys, I just bought a used EBMM Sterling from a GC in Oklahoma. I’m looking for its birthdate if you can help me. Serial number is F15401 Its a natural Sterling HS with a maple fretboard. Thanks in advance for your help.
    This Sterling HS was completed on October 12th, 2006. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Hi. I'm seeking any info you could provide about my 2005 Stingray bass with serial number E27728. It was a custom order and I'm guessing the neck is made of mahogany but not totally sure. Thank you for your time.
    -Dave
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 21st, 2004. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitars & More.

Quote Originally Posted by alexxjian View Post
    Hi, could i have some info about a Stingray 4 bass, serial number is E48302 ? Thanks for the great job you're doing and your help!
    Alex
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 18th, 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai Corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Onirb View Post
    Could I have info on EVH 88727? Thank you!
    This EVH was completed on August 30th, 1995. The color is Translucent Purple. It was originally shipped to Bill's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by apmoffatt View Post
    I recently aquired a mint Big Al 4 SSS, SN F25365. DOB? Thanks! Alex
    This Big Al SSS was completed on May 1st, 2009. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by pf1979 View Post
    I'd love to know more about my Sterling SN 38584. I think its '93? Any further production info you have e.g. colour, wood, where shipped etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Paul
    This Sterling was completed on October 1st, 1993. The color is White Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Back again with my second EBMM SUB. Foolishly sold off my last one to pay for a precision I wanted. Well, I missed that neck so much, had have another one. Pretty early version I believe, serial #X00576.

What can you tell me about it?

Thanks.
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on May 20th, 2003. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea95 View Post
    Hello! I am new to this fantastic thread.
    I have a rare model of music man silhouette : Floyd Rose with hsh configuration and sparkle gray color.
    The serial is : G17537.
    Can you tell me any information about it and DOB?
    Thanks in advance.
    This Silhouette HSH with Floyd Rose was completed on October 31st, 2001. The color is Silver Sparkle with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

User Info Menu

awesome, thanks Joel!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the fast response Joel! What type of wood is the body? Is (or was) Strings and Things in the UK?

User Info Menu

Thank you!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pf1979 View Post
    Thanks for the fast response Joel! What type of wood is the body? Is (or was) Strings and Things in the UK?
    At that time we were using a mix of Ash, Alder & Poplar for the body wood. Unfortunately the database doesn't have the body wood information. This was originally shipped to Strings & Things in the UK.