Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 817 of 833 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 12483

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #12241
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5
    Please, Can you let me know the DOB of my Stingray bass please.

    S/N: E38737

    Tks...

  2. #12242
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    1
    Hi
    I just purchased an Ernie Ball music man stingray 4 string bass with serial number 43184. Can you tell me the production date and any more info?
    Last edited by Graham Smith; 04-17-2017 at 06:56 PM.

  3. #12243
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi everybody from Italy. I've found a beautiful used Axis EVH signature, I would like to know the year and if it's possible, the original colour of the instrument. Just to be sure!

    Music man axis - evh signature. S/N: 84502

  4. #12244
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by m.bass View Post
    Please, Can you let me know the DOB of my Stingray bass please.

    S/N: E38737

    Tks...
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 30th, 2003. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Bill's Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Smith View Post
    Hi
    I just purchased an Ernie Ball music man stingray 4 string bass with serial number 43184. Can you tell me the production date and any more info?
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on October 28th, 1994. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by therover View Post
    Hi everybody from Italy. I've found a beautiful used Axis EVH signature, I would like to know the year and if it's possible, the original colour of the instrument. Just to be sure!

    Music man axis - evh signature. S/N: 84502
    This EVH was completed on December 23rd, 1993. The color is Translucent Black. It was originally shipped to New Kary S.R.L.

  5. #12245
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    I have an Axis Super Sport w/ serial number g19991. Can you give me all the info you can on it?

  6. #12246
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by rdperry View Post
    I have an Axis Super Sport w/ serial number g19991. Can you give me all the info you can on it?
    This Axis Super Sport was completed on May 23rd, 2002. The color is Black with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

  7. #12247
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    1
    hey I just got a sweet sterling hs. so far, I love it! #F15545
    It really might be close to perfect for me. I just need a clone without frets

  8. #12248
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Hi Guys.
    I'm would like to now about this stingray B002070
    Thanks a lot!!!

  9. #12249
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hello! Could you please give me DOB and any other available info about my Sting Ray 4 - E74184? Many thanks!

  10. #12250
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3
    Hi Joel,

    Can you please give me as many details from a Musicman Stingray 5 serial number:

    56325

    Thanks in advance,

    Hans

  11. #12251
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by basspedaler View Post
    hey I just got a sweet sterling hs. so far, I love it! #F15545
    It really might be close to perfect for me. I just need a clone without frets
    This Sterling HS was completed on October 13th, 2006. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klim View Post
    Hi Guys.
    I'm would like to now about this stingray B002070
    Thanks a lot!!!
    This one isn't coming up in the database. Is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

    Quote Originally Posted by trickybrew View Post
    Hello! Could you please give me DOB and any other available info about my Sting Ray 4 - E74184? Many thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 19th, 2010. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Hi Joel,

    Can you please give me as many details from a Musicman Stingray 5 serial number:

    56325

    Thanks in advance,

    Hans
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 25th, 1995. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

  12. #12252
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    hello ,
    can you give me more info from these instruments :

    luke 3 S/N : G71592
    petrucci 7 S/N : F19960
    steve morse y2D S/N : G30624
    stingray 5 S/N : E05832

    thanks a lot !

    Missylucky !

  13. #12253
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16
    Any info on this Luke would be appreciated. What model and finish it is would be great. G72192
    My Clips page. A lot of Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+, III, and IV.

    http://www.musicv2.com/artist/danyeo

  14. #12254
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I have 3 musicman basses I'd love to know when they where made.
    MM Sterling bass SN: F05789
    An older stingray bass SN: 45627
    And a stingray 5 SN: E11030.

    Many thanks!!

  15. #12255
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Hi
    I just purchased a "new old stock" Ernie Ball Musicman StingRay 4 string bass with serial number E95236. Can you tell me the production date and any more info? Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm