Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 823 of 838 FirstFirst ... 323723773813821822823824825833 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 12568

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #12331
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2
    Interesting. Is Pearl Platinum the same as Gunmetal, which is the color I was told this was?? Everything else sounds right. Rosewood fretboard and matching headstock. 3EQ, etc. Plays like butter, btw! 8-10-2000 ftw!

  2. #12332
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Hi, I would like to know the DOB of my Syingray bass serial E24501.
    Thanks.

  3. #12333
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytownsend View Post
    Interesting. Is Pearl Platinum the same as Gunmetal, which is the color I was told this was?? Everything else sounds right. Rosewood fretboard and matching headstock. 3EQ, etc. Plays like butter, btw! 8-10-2000 ftw!
    It may have been what the seller referred to it as. I couldn't find record of us doing a color that was officially called Gunmetal. We've done a color called Gunsmoke, that is different than Pearl Platinum.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJimmy View Post
    Hi, I would like to know the DOB of my Syingray bass serial E24501.
    Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 10th, 2001. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

  4. #12334
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    hello my serial number is E71059 any information would be greatly appreciated thank you

  5. #12335
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lille, France
    Posts
    2
    Hi! Just bought another instrument after my JP7 guitar, and this is a :

    Sterling by MusicMan Sub bass 5 strings in black finish.
    It's serial is: B016049

    Could you please give me information about this bass guitar? This is awesome!
    Thanks a lot!
    Best regards from France!
    Ben

  6. #12336
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1

    Stingray dating

    Hi all,

    I'd like to know the build date for this here black Stingray: E59179.

    Thanks in advance,

    Thomas in Davis

  7. #12337
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I'm looking for information about Stingray bass serial E54576.
    Thanks.

  8. #12338
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany near Hamburg
    Posts
    20
    Hi from Germany,

    I'd like to know the DOB of B057817 (Sabre trans white) and where it was shipped.

    Thank you,

    Manfred
    Stingray 4 H 2Bd PDN 2012 Mahogany Honeyburst
    Big Al 5 SSS Vintage Sunburst
    Stingray 5 HS fretless PDN 2014 Mahogany Neptune Blue
    Big Al 4 SSS fretless Cabernet Pearl
    Amp: Bugera BVV 3000 (SVT CL clone)
    Cabinet: FMC 610 Pro

  9. #12339
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    looking for the description of sterling ray35, SR24528 thanks.

  10. #12340
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2
    Can anyone help me with serial # D08208 ?

  11. #12341
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Looking for the DOB of my new to me Reflex 4H bass SN F27725

  12. #12342
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2

    Billy at Ernie Ball got me the DOB

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Margeson View Post
    Can anyone help me with serial # D08208 ?
    It's a Musicman Sterling 4 Fretless, Dec 22nd, 1997 and was previously owned by Sterling Ball. I placed it on layaway.

  13. #12343
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1
    I have a Stingray SLO Special serial number E85248 can you tell me when it made please?

  14. #12344
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by noko View Post
    hello my serial number is E71059 any information would be greatly appreciated thank you
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 13th, 2009. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Cgt View Post
    Hi! Just bought another instrument after my JP7 guitar, and this is a :

    Sterling by MusicMan Sub bass 5 strings in black finish.
    It's serial is: B016049

    Could you please give me information about this bass guitar? This is awesome!
    Thanks a lot!
    Best regards from France!
    Ben
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by nutsch View Post
    Hi all,

    I'd like to know the build date for this here black Stingray: E59179.

    Thanks in advance,

    Thomas in Davis
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 23rd, 2007. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Dubaldo Music Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by wnoble View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for information about Stingray bass serial E54576.
    Thanks.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 7th, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Washington Music Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by lowfreqMM5 View Post
    Hi from Germany,

    I'd like to know the DOB of B057817 (Sabre trans white) and where it was shipped.

    Thank you,

    Manfred
    This Sabre 2EQ was completed on August 4th, 2014. It was originally shipped to Amazon.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by warrensings View Post
    looking for the description of sterling ray35, SR24528 thanks.
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Margeson View Post
    Can anyone help me with serial # D08208 ?
    Billy is correct, completed on December 22nd, 1997.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattle-N-Bonez View Post
    Looking for the DOB of my new to me Reflex 4H bass SN F27725
    This Reflex 4 H was completed on September 22nd, 2010. The color is Black with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Ellison View Post
    I have a Stingray SLO Special serial number E85248 can you tell me when it made please?
    This StingRay HH was completed on April 27th, 2011. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the SLO Special Neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

  15. #12345
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hello, there. I'd like some info of the stingray 5hh, serial number E67364. Thanks from Brazil!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm