Ultra Burly
Page 828 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 328728778818826827828829830838878928 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

What year is my StingRay 5? serial #E01557
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi,
    What year is this StingRay? E42098
    Br.

User Info Menu

Hi there

I'd like know about my Stingray ( L58425 )

Cheers

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenrevo View Post
    I just purchase a used stingray 5 and would love to know its birthday/ color name etc

The serial number is E26503

Much appreciated!!

Thanks
    Chris
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 27th, 2001. The color is Translucent Teal with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Music Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShape101 View Post
    Hi, could I get some more info on my SR5 20th anniversary model please?
    Serial #F20626
    Thanks.
    This StingRay 5 20th Anniversary was completed on May 29th, 2007. The color is California Sunset with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Quote Originally Posted by gibby1930 View Post
    What year is my StingRay 5? serial #E01557
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on May 8th, 1998. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Master Musicians.

Quote Originally Posted by jazziiilove View Post
    Hi,
    What year is this StingRay? E42098
    Br.
    This LE StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 21st, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard & black painted headstock. This was from a limited edition run that was only available for order February through April of 2004. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsilva2 View Post
    Hi there

I'd like know about my Stingray ( L58425 )

Cheers
    This left handed StingRay 5 was completed on July 3rd, 2000. The color is Translucent Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

User Info Menu

G'day all,
    I have a Stingray 4 serial # 39547
    and a Stingry 5 serial # 56512
    Cheers.

User Info Menu

Power Blue Beauty

Totally awesome. My baby is only a month old

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

This StingRay 5 HH was completed on July 7th, 2017. The color is Powder Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to American Musical Supply.

User Info Menu

Dear sirs,

I'd like to know more about a Music Man Sabre bass, serial number is : C004774

Thanks for your help, regards from France

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MilesMacBass View Post
    G'day all,
    I have a Stingray 4 serial # 39547
    and a Stingry 5 serial # 56512
    Cheers.
    39547 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 25th, 1994. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Veneman Music Co.

56512 - This StingRay 5 was completed on July 11th, 1995. The color is Natural Velvet with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalwynn View Post
    Dear sirs,

I'd like to know more about a Music Man Sabre bass, serial number is : C004774

Thanks for your help, regards from France
    This one appears to be a pre or early EB Sabre. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company, so we don't have the production records for those unfortunately. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or pickup cavity that will give you an idea of the production time. There is also a good reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm (Sabre models are at the bottom of the page).

User Info Menu

Can you provide any information for a Music Man Sterling bass s/n F03767?

Thank you

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

This one appears to be a pre or early EB Sabre. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company, so we don't have the production records for those unfortunately. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or pickup cavity that will give you an idea of the production time. There is also a good reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm (Sabre models are at the bottom of the page).
    Thanks a lot sir for your help !

User Info Menu

I'd like to know more about my Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 5 bass, serial number is : E45522
    Thank you

User Info Menu

Stingray 4

Hi Guys , Im looking for a date on my newly acquired stingray 4 , Serial Number .. E61349.
    Many thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alpho View Post
    Can you provide any information for a Music Man Sterling bass s/n F03767?

Thank you
    This Sterling was completed on March 8th, 2001. The color is Pearl Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HBGBassist View Post
    I'd like to know more about my Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 5 bass, serial number is : E45522
    Thank you
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 16th, 2005. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Richmond Music Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayles View Post
    Hi Guys , Im looking for a date on my newly acquired stingray 4 , Serial Number .. E61349.
    Many thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 21st, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

User Info Menu

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 21st, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.
    Thanks guys , thats the one alright ..

User Info Menu

Looking for the manufacturer date of my MusicMan 4 String

Serial: B04573