Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 830 of 856 FirstFirst ... 330730780820828829830831832840 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 12830

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by javadog View Post
    Hey Joel I am investigating this bass: Sterling 5HH with S/N F19447. I would appreciate it if you could tell me the date of birth and any other useful information. Thanks
    Thank you again Joel for the information about this bass.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by Folmeister View Post
    Hi! I am curious about DOB and color of F25235
    F25235 - This Big Al was completed on May 29th, 2009. The color is Ice Blue with the Maple fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to The Perfect Bass.

Rec'd a new gem and would like to know the born on, config and original shop info.

Thanks!

E96608

Thank you!

Have an Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray with serial nr: E03341
    Would really appreciate information about it.

Joel-

Can you do this one for me please: Stingray 5HH SLO Special , S/N E85882 Thanks, javadog

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Rec'd a new gem and would like to know the born on, config and original shop info.

Thanks!

E96608
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 7th, 2015. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by alockstrom View Post
    Have an Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray with serial nr: E03341
    Would really appreciate information about it.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 11th, 1998. The color is Translucent Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by javadog View Post
    Joel-

Can you do this one for me please: Stingray 5HH SLO Special , S/N E85882 Thanks, javadog
    This StingRay HH was completed on August 24th, 2011. The color is White with the SLO Special Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Hi,

I would like to know the DOB of my MM Silhouette Special G17716.

Thanks

Hey thanks very much for that information. Have a great week.

Quote Originally Posted by Domstrato View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know the DOB of my MM Silhouette Special G17716.

Thanks
    This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on November 20th, 2001. The color is Blue Dawn with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on November 20th, 2001. The color is Blue Dawn with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    Thank you Joel.
    I Have another that I would like to know the DOB. It's a MusicMan Luke III HH serial number G73570

Thanks

I recently picked up two Stingrays.

and

E35021 (Has a 'Custom Made' Neck Plate)

Quote Originally Posted by Domstrato View Post
    Thank you Joel.
    I Have another that I would like to know the DOB. It's a MusicMan Luke III HH serial number G73570

Thanks
    This Luke III HH was completed on December 15th, 2015. The color is Bodhi Blue with the roasted Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by metaljeff View Post
    I recently picked up two Stingrays.

and

E35021 (Has a 'Custom Made' Neck Plate)
    38312 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 4th, 1993. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

E35021 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 16th, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard & black headstock. This was from a limited edition run that was only open for order from February to April of 2004. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This Luke III HH was completed on December 15th, 2015. The color is Bodhi Blue with the roasted Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

38312 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 4th, 1993. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

E35021 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 16th, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard & black headstock. This was from a limited edition run that was only open for order from February to April of 2004. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    Excellent info. Thanks Joel!

Hi,

it looks like my Stingray has a landmark birthday coming up : it's been a good 25 years since I last took the neck off, but I can remember that the date written there was a little different to the date written on the control plate (6-29-87).

I have a few questions about this bass, if you could answer them for me, that would be greatly appreciated :

1. What is the official D.O.B. of Sting Ray Bass # 25792 (serial on bridge)?

2. The control plate is dated, and signed by "MB", or possibly "JB" (see attached photo's). Who might that be, and are they still working at Ernie Ball?

Music Man Serial  Number Database-sting-ray-bass-_-circuit-board-jpg

Music Man Serial  Number Database-sting-ray-bass-_-date-jpg

3. The maple neck and fret board are a really nice mixture of flame, and birds eye. What is it officially listed / described as?

4. What is the neck radius for Stingrays of this early E.B. period?

5. The frets are still in very good condition, all things considered. Should I want to replace any, like for like, in the next 30 years - what material, and size, was used here?

6. The nut has a hairline fracture in the "D" slot - it's never caused a problem, but :

a) Could this be due to using medium gauge Stainless Steel strings (lower tension, but narrower, and more abrasive), rather than standard gauge Nickle coated strings?

b) Where can I get a replacement original (non-compensated) nut?

7. How did this bass come to be in The U.K.?

Many thanks for the great service you guys provide, and for any information you can give me.

This bass has been my workhorse for most of it's 30 years, and it's never let me down - I think the only adjustment I've ever needed to make was to the truss rod, when I switched to medium gauge strings in about 1994, and some minor tweaks to lower the action.

There's no reason to believe that wont continue for the next 30 years... although am I correct in understanding that owning a 1987 Stingray entitles me to a free 30th anniversary Stingray5?

Cheers!