Ernie Ball Prodigy Picks
Page 833 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835843883933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Serial number info

Inherited an EB StingRay 5, SN E21456. Any info will be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Tim

User Info Menu

Hi, I just bought a brand new Stingray 5 in honeyburst finish, I would like to know when it was manufactured.
    The serial number is: E93535

Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skafa View Post
    Serial number is E17678 - thx
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 16th, 2000. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by princeout View Post
    Inherited an EB StingRay 5, SN E21456. Any info will be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Tim
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 8th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Candy Man Music & Electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by marcinkus View Post
    Hi, I just bought a brand new Stingray 5 in honeyburst finish, I would like to know when it was manufactured.
    The serial number is: E93535

Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 25th, 2014. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Martin Music.

User Info Menu

Thanks Joel!
    Tim

User Info Menu

Looking for info on a Stingray 5 for a buddy of mine... Serial #E35230. Also, what color is it? I think Pacific Blue Burst but not 100% sure. JOSH

CLASSIC STINGRAY White (MHS)
    CAPRICE Natural
    Former owner of...
    BONGO - 4HH (Rolls Burgandy), 4Hp ("Small EQ"/Medallion Gold), 4H (Ice Blue), 5HSp (White), 4H (Black Sugar), 4H (PDN Honey Burst), 4H (PDN Tobacco Burst)
    STINGRAY - 4H (30TH), 4H (Dargie Delight), 4H (VSB/BFR RW Neck), 5H (08 LE)
    STERLING - 4HH (Dargie Delight), 4H (Stealth), 4HS (Natural)
    25TH - 5HH (Venetian Red)
    BIG AL - 4SSS (Olive Gold)

Musicman Cutlass/Caprice Bass Club on Facebook.

User Info Menu

Stingray Serial Number

Hi guys,

Can you help find the DOB of my stingray, serial number is E11365

Ta very much.

User Info Menu

Stingray serial number info

Hi, I bought my Stingray about 10 years ago and don't know it's history. It's been my #1 for the entire time I've owned it and I'd love to know more about it - S/N E32812. Thanks!

Dave O.

Honeyburst Stingray 5 HH (THE most beautiful finish they ever made!)
    Sterling 5 and Bongo 5 curious

- Amps: G-K MB500 and MB800; Mesa Boogie D-800 head; Genzler Magellan 350
    - Cabs: Two Barefaced Big Baby 2's Barefaced One10
    - A few "other" basses, all very nice but none threaten my Stingray's position as my #1

Yeah, I know I suck, but at least I suck a little less than I sucked yesterday.

User Info Menu

Hello can you plz check serial number of bass i bought? its 28238 thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Stingray LTD and BFR history

Hello!

Can you please tell me some details about my two Stingrays with serial numbers E77134 and E91470? How many pieces has been made in that LTD serie? What was the price for that instruments?

Thank you for answers!

Greetings!

User Info Menu

Serial numbers for stingray 5

Hi there, can you please heck the dob for these two basses please?

E50572

Is there any way to check what spec they came from the factory with?

Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmbassplayer View Post
    Looking for info on a Stingray 5 for a buddy of mine... Serial #E35230. Also, what color is it? I think Pacific Blue Burst but not 100% sure. JOSH
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 13th, 2003. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Apple Music Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by mbbernie View Post
    Hi guys,

Can you help find the DOB of my stingray, serial number is E11365

Ta very much.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 4th, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by dave64o View Post
    Hi, I bought my Stingray about 10 years ago and don't know it's history. It's been my #1 for the entire time I've owned it and I'd love to know more about it - S/N E32812. Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on February 12th, 2007. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand View Post
    Hello can you plz check serial number of bass i bought? its 28238 thanks in advance
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on April 4th, 1989. The color is Natural with the unlined fretless neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by bungee View Post
    Hello!

Can you please tell me some details about my two Stingrays with serial numbers E77134 and E91470? How many pieces has been made in that LTD serie? What was the price for that instruments?

Thank you for answers!

Greetings!
    E77134 - This StingRay 5 was completed on January 14th, 2011. The color is Black Sugar roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer. This was a limited run that had a $400.00 upcharge and was only open for a one month ordering window. Production number records are not available.

E91470 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 23rd, 2013. The color is Cardinal Red Sparkle with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai. This was a Premier Dealer Network run that had a $200.00 upcharge and was only open for a one month ordering window. Production number records are not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Damonjames View Post
    Hi there, can you please heck the dob for these two basses please?

E50572

Is there any way to check what spec they came from the factory with?

Thanks
    E50572 - This StingRay 5 HS was completed on March 10th, 2006. The color is Translucent Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

52261 - This StingRay 5 was completed on March 28th, 1991. The color is Blueburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Joel!

Dave O.

Honeyburst Stingray 5 HH (THE most beautiful finish they ever made!)
    Sterling 5 and Bongo 5 curious

- Amps: G-K MB500 and MB800; Mesa Boogie D-800 head; Genzler Magellan 350
    - Cabs: Two Barefaced Big Baby 2's Barefaced One10
    - A few "other" basses, all very nice but none threaten my Stingray's position as my #1

Yeah, I know I suck, but at least I suck a little less than I sucked yesterday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 13th, 2003. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Apple Music Inc.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 4th, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

This StingRay 5 HH was completed on February 12th, 2007. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

This StingRay 2EQ was completed on April 4th, 1989. The color is Natural with the unlined fretless neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

E77134 - This StingRay 5 was completed on January 14th, 2011. The color is Black Sugar roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer. This was a limited run that had a $400.00 upcharge and was only open for a one month ordering window. Production number records are not available.

E91470 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 23rd, 2013. The color is Cardinal Red Sparkle with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai. This was a Premier Dealer Network run that had a $200.00 upcharge and was only open for a one month ordering window. Production number records are not available.

E50572 - This StingRay 5 HS was completed on March 10th, 2006. The color is Translucent Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

52261 - This StingRay 5 was completed on March 28th, 1991. The color is Blueburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.
    Thanks Joel, I've actually made a typo on the above, it should have been52661. Is there a way to tell if this has a ceramic or alnico pickup? I believe this bass was built around the time of the change?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

Thanks for the help!! Sorry. It I made a typo, it should have been 52661. Can you tell if this has ceramic or alnico pickup as this seems to be around the date of the change?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Damonjames View Post
    Thanks for the help!! Sorry. It I made a typo, it should have been 52661. Can you tell if this has ceramic or alnico pickup as this seems to be around the date of the change?
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 12th, 1992. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck. The pickup is ceramic with the dummy coil. It was originally shipped to Music Box.