Mega Primo Mammoth
Page 836 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 336736786826834835836837838846886936 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fragments View Post
    Hallo
    Im searching the Build Date for a Bongo HS
    F25312
    Do you have any further information?
    Thanks in advance
    Gary
    This Bongo 6 HS was completed on May 8th, 2009. The color is Sterling Silver with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alank View Post
    Hey there,

Looking for any available info on my Lefty Stingray L03225

Thanks!
    This lefty StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 27th, 2001. The color is Pearl Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Apple Music Row.

Quote Originally Posted by gcantonwine View Post
    Hello, I have a black Music Man Sterling. SN D07159. Would like to know age and approx value. Thanks.

Guy
    This Sterling was completed on August 29th, 1997. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Hot Licks Guitar. We don't offer appraisals through the factory, but this would have sold new in stores for around $1,050.00 at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by IpkisMX View Post
    Hi,
    SR5 serial E96547. When was it made?
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on August 18th, 2015. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

User Info Menu

Joel, you missed this one (which didn't appear in time as it was in the moderation queue)...

Quote Originally Posted by alexbassman1975 View Post
    Hi
    I have a bass SUB sterling made in San Luis Obispo California, and I would like to have information with serial number X16066 (year /color/model)
    Thank you for helping
    Alex
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.

User Info Menu

MM SR5 extact age

Hi,

I have a MusicMan Stingray 5 Serial: 52521
    How old is it? Are there specs?

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan from Gremany

User Info Menu

Mm sr5

Hello,

New here, but I've played an EBMM SR5 since 1991. I thought my bass was a 1991 model, but I looked at the SN database and it seems mine could be a 1989. I bought it in mid-1991 from a dealer in Dayton, OH and was under the impression it was new.

I'd love to know any info you might have on it. The SN is 50866 and I believe the color is Honeyburst with a rosewood neck.

Thanks!

JP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 26th, 2001. The color is Translucent Gold with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Modern Guitar.
    Very strange. It's being sold on EBay, and the seller very clearly states that he believes it's a Sting Ray replica and not the real deal...I don't think he's trying to pull a fast one. But the bass pictured is a four string, not a five string:

Music Man Serial  Number Database-l1600-jpg

Music Man Serial  Number Database-l1600222-jpg
    Last edited by Chaka; 09-26-2017 at 06:38 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
    Very strange. It's being sold on EBay, and the seller very clearly states that he believes it's a Sting Ray replica and not the real deal...I don't think he's trying to pull a fast one. But the bass pictured is a four string, not a five string:

Hello Chaka,

The serial number neck plate is 100% fake. The criminal used an actual ebmm serial number when making this phony one.

2018 Axis - BFR - Buckeye Burl
    2017 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord - Tahitian Blue
    2017 StingRay 5 - 30th Anniversary - Buttercream
    2013 Albert Lee - BFR - Pinkburst
    2013 Luke III - PDN - emerald green sparkle with an all rosewood neck
    2012 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord
    2012 Axis - PDN - Honeyburst
    2011 Axis - BFR - Black Sugar Roasted
    2009 Axis - Pink Quilt (Oinky)
    2006 StingRay - 30th Anniversary fretless
    1996 StingRay - 20th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Hello i just got a Stingray HS 4 serial number E63862. When was it manufactured? Thank you!

User Info Menu

E63862

Quote Originally Posted by stelios82k View Post
    Hello i just got a Stingray HS 4 serial number E63862. When was it manufactured? Thank you!
    Actually i was wondering if it is a real Stingray. I find that it has a 9.5 radius which i thought there were not many basses with that neck. Also the back side of the neck is not glossy as is the back side of the headatock. To the backside of a pot there is a sticker with a date 4 december 2007. Please forgive me but this is my first stingray and i an kind of nervous. Music Man Serial  Number Database-20170927_134051-jpgMusic Man Serial  Number Database-20170927_134136-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKev View Post
    Joel, you missed this one (which didn't appear in time as it was in the moderation queue)...
    Thanks DrKev!

X16066 - This S.U.B. Sterling was completed on December 28th, 2006. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Millering View Post
    Hi,

I have a MusicMan Stingray 5 Serial: 52521
    How old is it? Are there specs?

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan from Gremany
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 23rd, 1991. The color is coming up as Special with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by jpreston View Post
    Hello,

New here, but I've played an EBMM SR5 since 1991. I thought my bass was a 1991 model, but I looked at the SN database and it seems mine could be a 1989. I bought it in mid-1991 from a dealer in Dayton, OH and was under the impression it was new.

I'd love to know any info you might have on it. The SN is 50866 and I believe the color is Honeyburst with a rosewood neck.

Thanks!

JP
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 1st, 1989. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bernies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaka View Post

Tollie is correct, this one is definitely not authentic. They did use a real serial number on the fake plate.

Actually i was wondering if it is a real Stingray. I find that it has a 9.5 radius which i thought there were not many basses with that neck. Also the back side of the neck is not glossy as is the back side of the headatock. To the backside of a pot there is a sticker with a date 4 december 2007. Please forgive me but this is my first stingray and i an kind of nervous. Music Man Serial  Number Database-20170927_134051-jpgMusic Man Serial  Number Database-20170927_134136-jpg
    This StingRay HS was completed on December 12th, 2007. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Big Dudes Music City. We haven't offered these with a 9.5" neck radius so that is interesting. The photos match what is coming up in the database.

User Info Menu

E63862

This StingRay HS was completed on December 12th, 2007. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Big Dudes Music City. We haven't offered these with a 9.5" neck radius so that is interesting. The photos match what is coming up in the database.[/QUOTE]

What radius would be correct for this instrument? Maybe 11"? What else abould i check for authenticity? Thank you!

User Info Menu

serial number

My serial number is E44608. It's an Ernie Ball Stingray 5 HS. Thanks
    Last edited by greg1955; 09-28-2017 at 08:58 AM.

User Info Menu

Thank you Joel an Tollie for all your help.

Tollie is correct, this one is definitely not authentic. They did use a real serial number on the fake plate.

User Info Menu

This StingRay HS was completed on December 12th, 2007. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Big Dudes Music City. We haven't offered these with a 9.5" neck radius so that is interesting. The photos match what is coming up in the database.
    What radius would be correct for this instrument? Maybe 11"? What else abould i check for authenticity? Thank you![/QUOTE]

It shipped from factory with 11" radius.

Quote Originally Posted by greg1955 View Post
    My serial number is E44608. It's an Ernie Ball Stingray 5. I'm also interested in learning more about the pickups. There are 2. I can send a picture if necessary. Thanks
    This StingRay 5 HS was completed on March 2nd, 2007. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It has an Ernie Ball Music Man Ceramic Humbucker and Single Coil. It was originally shipped to Music Castle.

User Info Menu

I would love to know more about this Stingray bass

Dear all:

I would like to know more about the bass I now am playing. It is a teal 4-string model, with a rosewood neck and dark painted/stained pegged with a single pickup. The serial number is B022897.

Can someone verify the model number, year of manufacture, and any other information? It's a beauty to play, of course.

Music Man Serial  Number Database-stingray-1-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    What radius would be correct for this instrument? Maybe 11"? What else abould i check for authenticity? Thank you!
    It shipped from factory with 11" radius.

This StingRay 5 HS was completed on March 2nd, 2007. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It has an Ernie Ball Music Man Ceramic Humbucker and Single Coil. It was originally shipped to Music Castle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, Greg