The Vault
Page 841 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 341741791831839840841842843851891941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi, looking for date on Stingray E95477.

User Info Menu

Year of my stingray 4 ?

Bass stingray 4 serials number is E89299

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spectorbassguy View Post
    Serial Number E13412 SR5 in Purple. Can you please give me the year made? Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 7th, 2000. The color is Translucent Purple with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by KenMoore View Post
    F10432
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on September 1st, 2004. The color is Rolls Burgundy with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Spencer's Music Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Chip View Post
    Hello. Looking for some info on S/N F28014, please.
    Thanks.
    This Reflex HSS was completed on January 12th, 2011. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanbarry View Post
    Hi, looking for a date on a Stingray, serial 40686
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 25th, 1994. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if somebody could tell me the DOB of my Stingray. Serial is 56658 (bridge) . Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 27th, 1995. The color is Natural Velvet with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Docc View Post
    Good day, I think it was made in 2008, but not sure. #B052495
    This StingRay Classic was completed on April 15th, 2011. The color is Frost Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Washtub John View Post
    I just bought a used Ernie Ball Stingray bass. The serial number is E21967. Can you tell me when it was manufactured, and exactly which Stingray model I have?
    Thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 28th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bill's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Merry View Post
    Hi, please could you give me the details for my Sting Ray 5, serial number: E49810

Many thanks.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 3rd, 2005. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eddie's Guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by Big mart View Post
    Bass stingray 4 serials number is E89299
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 7th, 2013. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

User Info Menu

Joel, can you do this one please? It was lost in the moderating queue...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Hi, looking for date on Stingray E95477.
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.

User Info Menu

Can I get whatever info you have on Bongo F44784 please

Thanks in advance.
    Bongo 4HS Dargie Delight II
    Reflex 4HH White Matching Headstock
    Stingray 4H Candy Apple Red Matching Headstock
    Big Al 4SSS Tangerine Pearl
    Bongo 4HH Starry Night Matching Headstock

User Info Menu

enmm sterling 4

serial number is, F42502

User Info Menu

Hi:
    I need to get the year of this Music Man Bass: E47004

Thanx

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKev View Post
    Joel, can you do this one please? It was lost in the moderating queue...
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 30th, 2016. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to L.A. Music Services.

Quote Originally Posted by 96brigadier View Post
    Can I get whatever info you have on Bongo F44784 please

Thanks in advance.
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on August 22nd, 2016. The color is Tangerine Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by cromag31 View Post
    serial number is, F42502
    This Sterling was completed on September 24th, 2013. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos_alberto View Post
    Hi:
    I need to get the year of this Music Man Bass: E47004

Thanx
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 19th, 2005. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

User Info Menu

Stingray SR4

Hi! Could I have the info on E64585?

Thanks!

Geoff

User Info Menu

Hi, I've got EBMM Stingray SR4 with this serial: E29762. Could you please tell me what is the year and origin of this bass?
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

Stingray bass year?.

hello i am looking to know the year of my bass stingray thank you very much The serial number is E89299

User Info Menu

question for musicman

hey guys i need some detalis on this 2000's left handed sterling bass:

l2032

User Info Menu

also a question

how bad is this hit, does it affect the sound somehow?Music Man Serial  Number Database-whatsapp-image-2017-10-18-13-21-55-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sansamp View Post
    Hi! Could I have the info on E64585?

Thanks!

Geoff
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 7th, 2008. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Royal Music Center.

Quote Originally Posted by deaflyz View Post
    Hi, I've got EBMM Stingray SR4 with this serial: E29762. Could you please tell me what is the year and origin of this bass?
    Thank you!
    This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance it could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Big mart View Post
    hello i am looking to know the year of my bass stingray thank you very much The serial number is E89299
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 7th, 2013. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by davidisaac273 View Post
    hey guys i need some detalis on this 2000's left handed sterling bass:

l2032
    If it's L02032, this left handed Sterling was completed on November 9th, 2000. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Marom Musical Instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by davidisaac273 View Post
    how bad is this hit, does it affect the sound somehow?Music Man Serial  Number Database-whatsapp-image-2017-10-18-13-21-55-jpg
    I imagine that can at least affect the sound in terms of sustain and rattle. Replacement necks are available for purchase if needed. They are proprietary so e-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com with your location and serial number to find out the best way to order and the return procedure of the damaged one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance it could be something different?
    Please see attached pic showing the serial number:
    Music Man Serial  Number Database-sr4-e29762-jpg