Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 843 of 913 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843844845853893 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 13690

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #12631
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1

    Sterling S.U.B.

    Can I please get the model and year for this guitar... B047942. Need to know if it's the $300 AX4 or the $800 AX40. Thanks

  2. #12632
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hi there - amazing resource. I am looking at a Musicman 4 HH serial number E85128. This is a great way to verify that it is what it claims to be.

  3. #12633
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5

    Stingray bass info request

    Can you tell me the DOB for a Stingray with s/n E89312? Along with the manufacture date, can you tell me a bit about the build (e.g. body wood, neck, pickups and other hardware). I came across this new in a local guitar shop, but they didn't have much info on it. Thanks.

  4. #12634
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1

    Sterling 43351

    Hi,
    Please can you tell me what you know about Sterling 43351.

    Many thanks,

    Dave

  5. #12635
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9

    Just bought a MM Bongo 4 String

    Hi, my Bongo is SN# F27967. Thank you!

  6. #12636
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    How about a SUB, X06555? Is there a wiring diagram for it, passive? I think I need to replace the middle pot. Thanks!!

  7. #12637
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyfish View Post
    I have purchased both of these new but would like more information if possible, to also include the wood used for each body. Thank you very much in advance.

    Sterling, serial #40366
    Stingray, serial #E93395
    #40366 - This Sterling was completed on April 11th, 1994. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Alder. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    #E93395 - This StingRay HH was completed on July 22nd, 2014. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by jrpwadd View Post
    hi all,just got a mint condition eb stingray serial #E95490.could you please tell me all the info on it.thanks!!!
    This StingRay HH was completed on April 5th, 2016. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by rmstandish View Post
    Hi, What can you tell me about my Stingray 5, serial C01953? Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on August 7th, 2017. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
    Looking for the DOB of this serial: G66612. Thanks a lot!!
    This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on September 17th, 2012. The color is Black with the rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by jerry306 View Post
    Can I please get the model and year for this guitar... B047942. Need to know if it's the $300 AX4 or the $800 AX40. Thanks
    Unfortunately we don't have the production dates of the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdclaird View Post
    Hi there - amazing resource. I am looking at a Musicman 4 HH serial number E85128. This is a great way to verify that it is what it claims to be.
    This StingRay HH was completed on May 26th, 2011. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basspalyer View Post
    Can you tell me the DOB for a Stingray with s/n E89312? Along with the manufacture date, can you tell me a bit about the build (e.g. body wood, neck, pickups and other hardware). I came across this new in a local guitar shop, but they didn't have much info on it. Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 9th, 2013. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheBass View Post
    Hi,
    Please can you tell me what you know about Sterling 43351.

    Many thanks,

    Dave
    This Sterling was completed on November 3rd, 1994. The color is Natural Velvet with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by webspeare View Post
    Hi, my Bongo is SN# F27967. Thank you!
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on November 11th, 2010. The color is Black Sugar with the roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to LA Musical Instruments. This was from a limited edition run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

  8. #12638
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18
    Hi, hope you can tell me a lot amout my SR5 with number E16291. Thanks in advance!!
    1990 - Stingray 4 - 2EQ - Alnico - Natural
    1991 - Stingray 5 - 3EQ - Alnico - Mary Kay / Trans White
    2010 - Stingray 5 Classic - 2EQ - Alnico - Powder Blue

  9. #12639
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3

    MM Steve Morse

    Hi everyone,

    I bought today a used MM Steve Morse Standard in blue burst. The serial number is G30531. Which informations can I get ?

    Thanks a lot !

    Kinds regards

    Toto

  10. #12640
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by SpcMnk View Post
    Hi, hope you can tell me a lot amout my SR5 with number E16291. Thanks in advance!!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 14th, 2000. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Matt Umanov Guitars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto7711 View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I bought today a used MM Steve Morse Standard in blue burst. The serial number is G30531. Which informations can I get ?

    Thanks a lot !

    Kinds regards

    Toto
    This Steve Morse was completed on December 20th, 2005. The color is Morse Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

  11. #12641
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7

    1977 music man stingray

    serial number B0006392

  12. #12642
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1

    Music Man SUB

    Hi, my MM SUB black is SN# X03966. Thank you!

  13. #12643
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1
    Black with black pickguard. Maple fretboard. Couldn't find any other post of a Stingray M 5 with a number starting with "C" made me paranoid.

    #C00718

  14. #12644
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1

    MM Stingray 5 E40227

    Hi, can you please tell me the DOB for this MM Stingray 5 #E40227

    Best regards

  15. #12645
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by cromag31 View Post
    serial number B0006392
    This one appears to be a pre Ernie Ball. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records of those unfortunately. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or heel. There is also a great reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm.

    Quote Originally Posted by vasikus View Post
    Hi, my MM SUB black is SN# X03966. Thank you!
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on September 24th, 2003. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashorama View Post
    Black with black pickguard. Maple fretboard. Couldn't find any other post of a Stingray M 5 with a number starting with "C" made me paranoid.

    #C00718
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 17th, 2017. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to American Musical Supply. The serial numbers prefixed with the letter "C" just started coming around in the last couple of years.

    Quote Originally Posted by oyso View Post
    Hi, can you please tell me the DOB for this MM Stingray 5 #E40227

    Best regards
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 13th, 2004. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
EBMM Stingray bass blue