December 2019 BFR
Page 845 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 345745795835843844845846847855895945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsilva2 View Post
    Hi, could you give me the DOB and original location about my MM bongo Left Handed I bought used please, serial number L05509.

Regards

Jeff
    This left handed Bongo HH was completed on December 29th, 2010. The color is Sterling Silver with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by Big mart View Post
    hello i would like to know the year of my sterling hs thanks to all the team serials number is f18721
    This Sterling HS was completed on March 20th, 2008. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by papy_staff View Post
    Hello,

Can you please indicate my Stingray's date of birth : serial number is : E95262
    Thanks a lot

Regards,

Raph
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 23rd, 2015. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by vatic View Post
    F15433, Sterling

curious about DOB/original shipping location and any other interesting information, thanks in advance!

Chris
    This Sterling was completed on March 14th, 2007. The color is Rolls Burgundy with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by metaljeff View Post
    Stingray - E36044

Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 18th, 2003. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by sbranf View Post
    Hi guys!

My StingRay 5 has this serial: E51822

This StingRay 5 was completed on April 14th, 2006. The color is Translucent Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan23 View Post
    Hi, looking for the DOB for my newly acquired Big Al. Serial number F25117. Thanks Alan
    This Big Al was completed on May 14th, 2009. The color is White Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to JFB Musique.

User Info Menu

E99237 please

User Info Menu

Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098
    Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389
    Music Man Luke III, SN G73395

Gil Gowing

User Info Menu

New guy here, just picked up my first Stingray. Any info would be great, thanks.

E97062

User Info Menu

Hello !

Can you please tell me the information you have for this Stingray : E93528
    Any chance you know what color was the original pickguard ?

Many thanks ;-)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by armybass View Post
    E99237 please
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 18th, 2017. The color is Powder Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by digimidi View Post
    Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098
    Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389
    Music Man Luke III, SN G73395

Gil Gowing
    Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098 - This Sterling was completed on April 9th, 2003. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to West LA Music.

Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389 - This StingRay 5 HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Music Man Luke III, SN G73395 - This Luke III HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by DEDX View Post
    New guy here, just picked up my first Stingray. Any info would be great, thanks.

E97062
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 9th, 2015. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by eneade View Post
    Hello !

Can you please tell me the information you have for this Stingray : E93528
    Any chance you know what color was the original pickguard ?

Many thanks ;-)
    This StingRay HH was completed on May 21st, 2014. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things with a shell pickguard.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 18th, 2017. The color is Powder Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098 - This Sterling was completed on April 9th, 2003. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to West LA Music.

Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389 - This StingRay 5 HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Music Man Luke III, SN G73395 - This Luke III HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 9th, 2015. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

This StingRay HH was completed on May 21st, 2014. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things with a shell pickguard.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Gil

User Info Menu

Hi,
    I have Stingray 5 black with piezo pickup
    Serial : E24620
    Need more info about bass!
    Thanx

User Info Menu

Hi,
    Serial: E24620
    Thanx.

User Info Menu

Hello . I have for a long time my Sterling 5 HS serial F19902 .

Would appreciate your help with some info about it if possible.
    Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vilus24 View Post
    Hi,
    Serial : E24620
    Thanx
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on August 7th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMans View Post
    Hello . I have for a long time my Sterling 5 HS serial F19902 .

Would appreciate your help with some info about it if possible.
    Thanks.
    This Sterling 5 HS was completed on January 16th, 2008. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. We don't have the originally shipped to information for this one unfortunately.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on August 7th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Thank you

User Info Menu

Any info you have on E25238 would be appreciated!

User Info Menu

Any info on E99815 would be appreciated.
    thank you

User Info Menu

Thanks! Can you check please I also have fretless stingray. serial number stamped on the bridge plate is 43500