Ernie Ball CRNR Mike Dirnt
Page 848 of 913 FirstFirst ... 348748798838846847848849850858898 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 13689

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #12706
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    HI
    Please can you tell me the DOB, shipping destination and any other info you have about the stingray i just bought
    SERIAL NUMBER E97246
    thanx

  2. #12707
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    7
    Can I get the info on this 'Ray? B052609

    Thanks,

    Geoff

  3. #12708
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4
    EBMM Cutlass Bass
    Serial # F45048

    Thank you in advance.

  4. #12709
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncaz View Post
    HI
    Please can you tell me the DOB, shipping destination and any other info you have about the stingray i just bought
    SERIAL NUMBER E97246
    thanx
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 20th, 2015. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

    Quote Originally Posted by sansamp View Post
    Can I get the info on this 'Ray? B052609

    Thanks,

    Geoff
    This StingRay Classic was completed on December 29th, 2010. The color is Retro Burst with the Ebony fretboard & roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by TemplesOfSyrinx View Post
    EBMM Cutlass Bass
    Serial # F45048

    Thank you in advance.
    This Cutlass Bass was completed on June 22nd, 2016. The color is Heritage Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

  5. #12710
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 20th, 2015. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.
    Thank you for the info

  6. #12711
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2
    Music Man Sabre 1979
    Serial 100755

    Thank you in advance.

  7. #12712
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hi, can you give me some info on a bongo 4 HH #749699685814
    Thanks!

  8. #12713
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Briz Vegas AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by django-ua12 View Post
    Music Man Sabre 1979
    Serial 100755

    Thank you in advance.
    Serials for Pre-EB Sabres are prefixed with a "C". For example...C00xxxx. It's located on the bridge underneath the string saddles.

    However, the Pre-EB Sabre serials are not chronological and no official register exists.

    Dates are usually recorded on the neck heel and neck pocket on the body. The neck has to be removed to view them.
    Gav.
    www.musicmanbass.org
    MUSICMAN BASS VINTAGE I.D.


  9. #12714
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Briz Vegas AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani View Post
    Hi, can you give me some info on a bongo 4 HH #749699685814
    Thanks!
    The number quoted is not a serial number. Bongo serials are normally prefixed with an "F" followed by five digits. It should be recorded on the neck plate on the rear of the body.
    Gav.
    www.musicmanbass.org
    MUSICMAN BASS VINTAGE I.D.


  10. #12715
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Trussbroken View Post
    The number quoted is not a serial number. Bongo serials are normally prefixed with an "F" followed by five digits. It should be recorded on the neck plate on the rear of the body.
    Oh, Sorry!
    Here it is: F76072

  11. #12716
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1

    Serial #F18688

    Serial #F18688 What is the origin and year?
    Last edited by DrKev; 11-12-2017 at 07:24 AM.

  12. #12717
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    4
    DOB for a Sterling F03767? Thank you

  13. #12718
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1
    Greetings ya'll,
    I have a Stingray 5, with serial: 50496.
    what is the production date of the bass?
    thanks!
    Last edited by BenBelial; 11-13-2017 at 04:13 AM.

  14. #12719
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    For a Stingray 5 with serial 51486
    I would like to know the DOB, wood of body and original body painting (the present owner says it is some sort of dark grey)
    thank you!!

  15. #12720
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    6
    Hi Guys. 4-string Stingray number six. Serial number: E75214. Could I know the date of birth please?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm