Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 852 of 857 FirstFirst ... 352752802842850851852853854 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 12849

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Serial number info please

E75461 blue 2 band eq.

Hi there

Hello, I need to know about the serial E75214 MMbass. Thanks!!

I guess the serial is correct. But Japanese Stingrays are real?

This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?[/QUOTE]

DOB and details

Hello!
    Please, de DOB and details of this StingRay 5 HS.
    The most important: are the PUs Alnico or ceramic?

E61900

Thanks a lot!

JP6 Mystic Dream

Hi,
    can you give me more info on a JP6 Mystic Dream, should be from early years
    Serial = G23498

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnetMan View Post
    Dear all:

I would like to know more about the bass I now am playing. It is a teal 4-string model, with a rosewood neck and dark painted/stained pegged with a single pickup. The serial number is B022897.

Can someone verify the model number, year of manufacture, and any other information? It's a beauty to play, of course.

Attachment 32508
    This serial number appears to be a pre Ernie Ball. The database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records for those unfortunately. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or pickup cavity that will give you an idea of the production time. There is also a great reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm.

Quote Originally Posted by busdriven View Post
    Hi All-
    My buddy received an SR4 today with serial C00686...Any help on date of manufacture would be appreciated!
    Thank you,

-Busdriven
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 11th, 2016. The color is Mint Green with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by bue car View Post
    I finally found her! She came home for my 30th birthday

Help me get some info gents

Music Man SUB Bass (Satin Black with Diamond Pick Guard)

X08180

Thanks!
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on October 14th, 2004. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitbasscity View Post
    Hello everyone, I just got my hands on an SR4 I've been waiting years for. Can someone help date it please?
    Thank you in advance.

E90402
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 20th, 2013. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by DossRavis View Post
    Hello,
    I'm curious about this bass' year of manufacture. Thanks!!

E22802

Attachment 32514
    This StingRay 5 was completed on May 31st, 2001. The color is Pearl Blue with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by armybass View Post
    And if you please

This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 31st, 1991. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Dick's Country Store & Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveponbass View Post
    E75461 blue 2 band eq.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 7th, 2010. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebabarri View Post
    Hello, I need to know about the serial E75214 MMbass. Thanks!!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 13th, 2010. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by BrancoRJ View Post
    I guess the serial is correct. But Japanese Stingrays are real?

This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?
    [/QUOTE]

The StingRay EX models were set up and sold by Kanda Shokai (our distributor in Japan) utilizing parts that we sent to them. They are authentic Ernie Ball Music Man. We don't have the production records for those in our serial number database though.

Hello!
    Please, de DOB and details of this StingRay 5 HS.
    The most important: are the PUs Alnico or ceramic?

E61900

Thanks a lot!
    This StingRay 5 HS was completed on September 19th, 2007. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. The pickup is Ceramic. It was originally shipped to Music Center.

First Musicman Bass

Hi Just purchased my first Musicman Bass for my studio (Already have six Axis's hanging on the walls) and I got a Reflex H Bass new which arrived in original wrapping and clearly never taken out of case but did notice that the two 9v batteries in in are duracells which expired over 3 years ago so I assume the Bass is NOS. Can you give me the date of manufacture please ?

Serial No is F27456.

Thanks
    2000 Axis SuperSport w/Piezo Black Sparkle
    2000 Axis SuperSport w/Piezo and Classic Trem Purple Trans
    2007 Axis Supersport MM90/Piezo Gloss Black
    2009 Axis Black Magic Crystal
    2012 Axis SuperSport w/Piezo Red Translucent Quilt
    2016 Axis Semi Tobacco Burst
    2017 BFR Axis Super Sport Trans Black Mahogany body/Wenge Neck
    2010 Reflex H Bass
    2010 OLP Axis 12 String
    2010 OLP Axis Doubleneck

Dear all:

I would like to know more about the bass I now am playing. It is a teal 4-string model, with a rosewood neck and dark painted/stained pegged with a single pickup. The serial number is B022897.

Can someone verify the model number, year of manufacture, and any other information? It's a beauty to play, of course.

Attachment 32508

Please open a thread or email some photos to our moderator Gavin http://forums.ernieball.com/members/57.html .
    Looks like an early EB with full rosewood neck, trussrod at headstock, trans-logo, ... probably a Namm-Show model.
    1979 StingRay natural maple

phantom coil

Thanks again.
    I`m trying to buy the right StingRay and you`re helping a lot.
    But this one has phantom coil for the single?

E61900

Thanks a lot!

This StingRay 5 HS was completed on September 19th, 2007. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. The pickup is Ceramic. It was originally shipped to Music Center.[/QUOTE]

Serial Number for Stingray 4HH

Hi, want to date and identify my Stingray 4HH, purchased yesterday. Serial number is E73715.
    Many thanks,
    Jonathan

Bass DOB etc Please

White Musicman Stingray Bass with Rosewood fingerboard serial number B025552
    information required.

It appears to only have Musicman Logo on headstock and no Stingray wording

Quote Originally Posted by nikwik View Post
    Hi Just purchased my first Musicman Bass for my studio (Already have six Axis's hanging on the walls) and I got a Reflex H Bass new which arrived in original wrapping and clearly never taken out of case but did notice that the two 9v batteries in in are duracells which expired over 3 years ago so I assume the Bass is NOS. Can you give me the date of manufacture please ?

Serial No is F27456.

Thanks
    This Reflex H was completed on September 8th, 2010. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Thanks again.
    I`m trying to buy the right StingRay and you`re helping a lot.
    But this one has phantom coil for the single?

E61900

Thanks a lot!

This StingRay 5 HS was completed on September 19th, 2007. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. The pickup is Ceramic. It was originally shipped to Music Center.
    [/QUOTE]

Yes ceramic with dummy coil.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Hunn View Post
    Hi, want to date and identify my Stingray 4HH, purchased yesterday. Serial number is E73715.
    Many thanks,
    Jonathan
    This StingRay HH was completed on August 17th, 2009. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveponbass View Post
    White Musicman Stingray Bass with Rosewood fingerboard serial number B025552
    information required.

It appears to only have Musicman Logo on headstock and no Stingray wording
    This serial number appears to be a pre Ernie Ball. The database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records for those unfortunately. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or pickup cavity that will give you an idea of the production time. There is also a great reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Please open a thread or email some photos to our moderator Gavin http://forums.ernieball.com/members/57.html .
    Looks like an early EB with full rosewood neck, trussrod at headstock, trans-logo, ... probably a Namm-Show model.
    I sent an e-mail to Gav on this one.

Dear all:

Attachment 32508
    The pic shows your Bass has a 3EQ preamp (introduced in 1987). As well as non-prefixed five-digit serials, Ernie Ball also used some Pre-EB "B" prefixed six-digit serials on their Basses at the same time. After 1988 the Pre-EB serials ceased and only the non-prefixed five-digit serials continued. If the body hardware is original then one would think it couldn't be earlier than 1987 and couldn't be latter than 1988. Your serial would be consistent with 1987 (and earlier & latter). The "B" serial weren't recorded on the EB data base. A date will be found in the neck pocket on the body.

It's hard to see the logo on the headstock so I can't put a date on the neck. It has a bullet truss nut. These were used on 4 bolt necks up to circa 1990 when the capstan wheel truss nut and 6 bolt necks appeared. Your neck would have to be dated before this change. "Made In San Luis Obispo..." appeared on the rear of the headstock from around the 2nd half of 1987. You may find a date on the neck heel.
    Last edited by Rod Trussbroken; 10-03-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    Gav.
    www.musicmanbass.org
    MUSICMAN BASS VINTAGE I.D.

I would like more info please on SR5 Sunburst E88214

Thanks