Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 854 of 857 FirstFirst ... 354754804844852853854855856 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 12844

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

DOB and details request for Sterling 4: Serial # F18939

Hi,

Can you tell me what you can about bass F18939 that I bought several years ago?

Thanks in advance!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by BrancoRJ View Post
    Hi!
    Me again...

This StingRay 5:
    E52778

DOB and, is that Alnico?

Thanks a lot....
    E52778 - This StingRay 5 HH was completed on July 20th, 2006. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It has ceramic pickups. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by hades6669 View Post
    Hi, i bought a Sterling 4 strings about a year ago, and wanna know more about it can you please check what you can have on it ?

serial # 40559

Thanks a lot, and keep rockin'
    This Sterling was completed on April 29th, 1994. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffes View Post
    Hi,

Could I get a DOB on a Stingray serial no. E41626 and also E56233 Please.
    E41626 - This StingRay 5 was completed on July 27th, 2004. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Tom Lee Music Co. Ltd.

E56233 - This StingRay 5 HS was completed on October 5th, 2006. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Paul Bothner Pty. Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by Geels83 View Post
    Hey Joel,

Clint from the land down under here. I recently purchased a second hand Musicman which i'm becoming rather suspicious that it's a fake. Mostly because it doesn't have the 'Made in San Luis Obispo California, USA'

Can you Give me the details of the bass Serial Number E15324.

And is there any reason why it wouldn't have the rear 'Made in...' decal?
    This one isn't coming up in the database. E-mail photos to musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Hi, would you please let me know everything you can about this bass with serial number: E08327.

Many thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 4th, 1999. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassbaboon View Post
    Hi.

What can you tell me about my SR5, serial E56581 please? I got it second hand with a Status graphite neck fitted which I don't think can be original. It has "Limited Edition 2006" on the back of the body by the neck plate.

Many thanks

BB
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 26th, 2006. The color is Black. It originally shipped with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. This was a limited edition run that featured gold hardware. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by stanza View Post
    Hi,

Can you tell me what you can about bass F18939 that I bought several years ago?

Thanks in advance!
    This Sterling HS was completed on June 17th, 2008. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Good afternoon!

Got an Axis Super Sport in Trans Orange (???), nice figured top serial no is G36163 - any help on the year would be much appreciated!

All the best
    GV

Musicman sub

Quote Originally Posted by mackanbass View Post
    Hi, all!

I was just thinking that my SR5 should be out there with the rest of your MM basses!

And here she is!
    Serial is E32942, possible 2002?
    Hello Gang!

Could you possibly date my new Musicman SUB serial number X03557, a beautiful blue.
    Any thoughts on the bass ?
    Thanks!

Arrow S/n

Hi, i have old stingray, s/n 027496. Please, give me more info. Thanks

S/N check

Hello! I would like to know the date of these StingRay basses and all information possible.
    The serial number are E16825 and 37821.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Village View Post
    Good afternoon!

Got an Axis Super Sport in Trans Orange (???), nice figured top serial no is G36163 - any help on the year would be much appreciated!

All the best
    GV
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on May 30th, 2007. The color is Translucent Orange with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePugo View Post
    Hello Gang!

Could you possibly date my new Musicman SUB serial number X03557, a beautiful blue.
    Any thoughts on the bass ?
    Thanks!
    This S.U.B. 2 EQ was completed on September 2nd, 2003. The color is Textured Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by floryk View Post
    Hi, i have old stingray, s/n 027496. Please, give me more info. Thanks
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on September 14th, 1988. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Thoroughbred Music.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiliTikka View Post
    Hello! I would like to know the date of these StingRay basses and all information possible.
    The serial number are E16825 and 37821.

Thank you!
    E16825 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 5th, 2000. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

37821 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 16th, 1993. The color is Natural with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Concept Co. Ltd.

StingRay DOB Please

Hi

I would like to know the "DOB" of this StingRay bass and all information possible.
    Serial number: E94890

Thanks

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on October 14th, 2004. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polarq View Post
    Hi

I would like to know the "DOB" of this StingRay bass and all information possible.
    Serial number: E94890

Thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 25th, 2014. The color is White Pearl with the SLO Special Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Music Man Stingray 5

Hey,

Can you check those numbers please? 53426
    Bass is whole black besides the neck of course which is clone and palisander one.

stingray bass info request

Hello there,

I would like to know all possible information on a Stingray bass serial: E97980

Thank you in advance for your help,
    Franks

Stingray Classic

Trans-white with Birdseye neck and FB (looks roasted to me). Serial B057418. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Serial  Number Database-20171010_221204-1-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Davidos2317 View Post
    Hey,

Can you check those numbers please? 53426
    Bass is whole black besides the neck of course which is clone and palisander one.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 7th, 1993. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Franks View Post
    Hello there,

I would like to know all possible information on a Stingray bass serial: E97980

Thank you in advance for your help,
    Franks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 19th, 2015. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple fretboard. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla View Post
    Trans-white with Birdseye neck and FB (looks roasted to me). Serial B057418. Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on August 7th, 2013. The color is Translucent White with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Washington Music Center.

E13412 Year?

Serial Number E13412 SR5 in Purple. Can you please give me the year made? Thanks!