Ernie Ball Cables
Page 857 of 913 FirstFirst ... 357757807847855856857858859867907 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 13687

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #12841
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia, EU
    Posts
    2,704
    Hello, ...I'd like to find out DOB of SR5 S/N 55686 and some details (shipped to?, matching with pics I sent? pickup ceramic or alnico?)? Thanks in advance! Keko

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-25353395_1670148286339594_441343200_o-jpg

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-25360551_1670149283006161_1150636343_n-jpg

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-25383369_1670141419673614_1500193081_o-jpg

  2. #12842
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by biglion6613 View Post
    Would like to know the manufacturing info of:
    Ernie Ball Music man E67754
    Thanx!
    This StingRay HH was completed on January 13th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by timsve View Post
    hello i have got an musicman sub bass serial X05598.

    Can you check for any info thanks!
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on January 2nd, 2004. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreePete View Post
    Hello, proud owner of a used EB SR5 Stealth. SN: E88431

    Would like to find out DOB, any other info, Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 6th, 2012. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Zoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by ambrozy View Post
    Hello,

    Owner of Bongo HH Candy Red s/n F19734
    Would like to know DOB, any other info you have.

    Thank you very much!
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on February 28th, 2008. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Marving.

    Quote Originally Posted by keko View Post
    Hello, ...I'd like to find out DOB of SR5 S/N 55686 and some details (shipped to?, matching with pics I sent? pickup ceramic or alnico?)? Thanks in advance! Keko

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-25353395_1670148286339594_441343200_o-jpg

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-25360551_1670149283006161_1150636343_n-jpg

    Music Man Serial  Number Database-25383369_1670141419673614_1500193081_o-jpg
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 30th, 1994. The color is Sunburst. It originally shipped with an unlined fretless Pau Ferro fretboard, so the neck was most likely swapped out since you have the fretted Maple. The pickup is Ceramic. It was originally shipped to Bill's Music House.

  3. #12843
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hi! Can you date my Jp6 please? The serial is G35843

    Thanks so much!

  4. #12844
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    My MusicMan Stingray 4H serial number is: 28051. Anybody know when was it made?

  5. #12845
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up

    11/6/2012 DOB, Thanks for the info!

    Originally Posted by TreePete View Post
    Hello, proud owner of a used EB SR5 Stealth. SN: E88431

    Would like to find out DOB, any other info, Thanks!

    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 6th, 2012. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Zoo.

  6. #12846
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCrash View Post
    Hi! Can you date my Jp6 please? The serial is G35843

    Thanks so much!
    Answered in the guitar serial number thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendyc View Post
    My MusicMan Stingray 4H serial number is: 28051. Anybody know when was it made?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 5th, 1989. The color is Natural with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bosco.

  7. #12847
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Qc Canada
    Posts
    2
    Have you checked for E32804?

  8. #12848
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Hi

    Please E88417

    Thanks
    Last edited by ellepi69; 12-16-2017 at 09:21 AM.

  9. #12849
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4
    Hi, just bought myself a wonderful MM EVH, think it's 94 but not sure so can you help me out
    serial = 84822
    Trans. Red in almost new condition, what a shredder

  10. #12850
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hey!

    Iíve got a Sterling Ray34 Iím looking to sell, serial number is SR15938, trying to figure out what year it was manufactured. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

  11. #12851
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hello!
    I have a Sterling Ray34, looking for the year of manufacturing.
    S/N is: SR17385

  12. #12852
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Italy, Rome
    Posts
    1
    Hi! I bought my beloved SR4 in 2010. I wanted to know which color it originally was, as I can't find any other picture of a SR4 in that exact color.
    E30653

  13. #12853
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Independence, MO
    Posts
    8
    Any info you have on E79799 would be helpful!

  14. #12854
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi,
    Happy owner from a StingRay sn 31429

    I've seen pictures of my bass in the 90's without the actual white pickguard, but seemed not to have screw holes.
    It has also a 4 bolt plate, so I'm a litle confused, any information would be wellcome...

    Thanks & Merry Christmas

  15. #12855
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Midigator View Post
    Have you checked for E32804?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 14th, 2002. The color is Pearl Blue with the lined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

    Quote Originally Posted by ellepi69 View Post
    Hi

    Please E88417

    Thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 1st, 2012. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by SvenM View Post
    Hi, just bought myself a wonderful MM EVH, think it's 94 but not sure so can you help me out
    serial = 84822
    Trans. Red in almost new condition, what a shredder
    This EVH was completed on June 8th, 1994. The color is Trans Red. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmacphee93 View Post
    Hey!

    I’ve got a Sterling Ray34 I’m looking to sell, serial number is SR15938, trying to figure out what year it was manufactured. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!
    We don't have the production records of the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, https://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/contact-us.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenWalrus View Post
    Hello!
    I have a Sterling Ray34, looking for the year of manufacturing.
    S/N is: SR17385
    We don't have the production records of the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, https://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/contact-us.

    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoguarn View Post
    Hi! I bought my beloved SR4 in 2010. I wanted to know which color it originally was, as I can't find any other picture of a SR4 in that exact color.
    E30653
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 3rd, 2002. The color is Trans Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenMoore View Post
    Any info you have on E79799 would be helpful!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 3rd, 2016. The color is Stealth Crimson with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Carlton Music Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesjamerson View Post
    Hi,
    Happy owner from a StingRay sn 31429

    I've seen pictures of my bass in the 90's without the actual white pickguard, but seemed not to have screw holes.
    It has also a 4 bolt plate, so I'm a litle confused, any information would be wellcome...

    Thanks & Merry Christmas
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on August 7th, 1990. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bosco.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball CRNR Mike Dirnt